Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery (34605 Views)

Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Military Artillery Bombardments (Photos) / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by EmekaBlue(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
shameful to b honest..means a country can invade us
Ikem11:
who is decivn who? same military that was warning biafran agitators with no guns of shoot at sight cant even face few groups of HB members that came with just two vehicles. .. anyway things of the north stays in the north. God wil always win
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Boohariu is a very big failure
angry sad angry And the PDP that left Book Haram to grow wings are what ?
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
johnmartus:
BY THE TIME BOKOARAM FINISHED BATTLE WITH NORTH THEY WE ANNEX SOUTH EAST
Foolish dreamer.
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by ndcide(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
What did he say the other time?

That he was going to lead the war against bokoharam from the front., whatever that means my question is when will buhari lead from the front.

Those who didn't believe or agree that over 100 soldiers were missing few weeks ago should think again

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by maupe: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
babayinka77:

Either it is denied or admitted is that the solution? Instead of us to be encouraging the military so that they can help continue in their effort to get the BH out of our lands we are here saying all sorts of rubbish here. Is it because u are not in the North east? What are u going to do if it happens in ur area? Do u have 2 heads? If some of u who never believed in our Army have already written them off, we still strongly belief they are the only ones that can help protect this country. And I. Belief they'll win in the end by God's grace. If d army can't do. The job for us then why are we still claiming that we have a country? R.I.P to d dead soldier.
Well said. I concur
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by pomporiking: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Everytime the military gain the upper hand on bh,they get cocky and complacent allowing those bastards to regroup and come back stronger.this has been happening for years
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by Forwetinnah: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
MzPecs:
Tomorrow is December! cool

December isn't the issue here...Please be reminded that Booooohari also mentioned "rain", in other words...if December* comes without rain the problem will still persist tongue cheesy. That's the Dundee some people call President, I've never seen an elderly man so lame..waiting for weather to fight his foot soldiers for him

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by Mbediogu(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
MzPecs:

That na lie. December has been postponed for lack of funds due to non salary payment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by MzPecs(f): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

December isn't the issue here...Please be reminded that Booooohari also mentioned "rain", in other words...if December* comes without rain the problem will still persist tongue cheesy. That's the Dundee some people call President, I've never seen an elderly man so lame..waiting for weather to fight his foot soldiers for him
Kikikikkiki grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by MzPecs(f): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mbediogu:

That na lie. December has been postponed for lack of funds due to non salary payment
Hehehehehe
I can't laugh!
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
I once came across a post today where the Nigeria Army are giving the boko haram deadline...Now those assholes strikes again...End time army...end time book..killing innocent people ...end time era indeed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by opribo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
DickDastardly:

Yea, DECEMBER IS TOMORROW cool

If we dare year of Biko in 2016 then and only then will we know what to tell the PMB. For now siddon look is the word.
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
I once came across a post today where the Nigeria Army are giving the boko haram deadline...Now those assholes strikes again...End time army...end time book..killing innocent people ...end time era indeed..
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by myproperty(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Herald47:
Buruntai abi burutanshi have been silent for some time,i don't know if i'm the only one observing that.
He is not silent. He is very active doing press up which is the new military tactics
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by wiseoneking: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
kossyablaze:
chill jor. He said 31st December by 11:59pm lol
Dec Of 2019?
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by onatisi(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Herald47:
Buruntai abi burutanshi have been silent for some time,i don't know if i'm the only one observing that.
he is busy doing press UPS and playing with his snakes like a small village boy
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by IchieDi(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
NA tomorrow Na December and BH boys are still much active abi Na December 2016
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by onatisi(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin nairaland fit kill person with laughter.but wait ooo where is liar Lai Mohammed ,he has been very very silent lately
Mbediogu:

Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by Elythron16zero4: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
MzPecs:

grin
APC......Chanji
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by Alwaysup: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
I believe APC didn't know they BH that are bombing now. help my dear country lord Jesus.
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by wiseoneking: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
johnmartus:
BY THE TIME BOKOARAM FINISHED BATTLE WITH NORTH THEY WE ANNEX SOUTH EAST
Pls how old again? You are lacking focuss, go back to theTOPIC if you are of age.
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by Kirigidi(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lobeez:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/194189-boko-haram-strikes-again-in-adamawa-burns-down-military-artillery.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
And som ignorant Nigerians will still shamelesly claim dat Nigeria has strong military force or strong army. A situatn whereby Nigerian soldiers fled on sightin Boko Haram militants witout first puting up fierce resistance while ordinary vigilante members stood galantly to battle nd repelld d terrorists in gunfights, is very embarassin nd calls for urgent evaluatn of strength nd combat-readines of d military. Wit dis present state of d Nigerian military, I doubt if our armed forces can even witstand small countries like Togo, Niger or Ghana in armed combats (God forbid). D Boko Haram conflict is d first major test of d combat-readines of d Nigerian military since d end of d civil war. It's high time d Federal Govt took appropriat steps to restore d strength and dignity of our armed forces.
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by Honeyking(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmmm, military men fled...... Vigillante group engaged them and chased them back....... Artileries burnt and guns carted away- There are so many questions that needs answers as pertaining to our dear NA. I fear for this country but I know there is God.
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by brane: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Is sambisa forest Bermuda triangle?
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by gebest: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
MzPecs:
december has 31days
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by MzPecs(f): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
gebest:
december has 31days
I hear!
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by shogosco: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
#DecemberDeadline
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by lastmessenger: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
can we now see the real clueless man. this president is not only clueless,he is also brainless
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by meccuno: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
DickDastardly:
Yea, DECEMBER IS TOMORROW cool
Is December Tomorrow? cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Still pressin up abeg no disturb my count ...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
maupe:
The NA and the Nigerian police will soon deny it. They will claim some nefarious youths in the community were trying to solicit for alms, and mistakenly started a rumour.

grin grin grin

What a country!
Re: Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
kossyablaze:
chill jor. He said 31st December by 11:59pm lol

But when is Buhari visiting Nigeria again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Barred Guests From Taking Photos At The Wedding Of His Daughter To Seun / Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally / President Tinubu Signs Data Protection Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.