Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) (33346 Views)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / Patrol Vehicles And Motorcycles To Be Commissioned In Lagos( Pix) / Bauchi Governor Abubakar Donates Patrol-Vehicles To Security Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by persius555(m): 5:53am On Dec 01, 2015
Misplaced priority and improper planning. Lagos terrible roads will turn those light skin cars into thrash by next year 1st quater end.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 01, 2015
jaymichael:
According to the Ogun State commissioner for information, the intention of the robbers was to rob all the like 10 banks along that axis. It was the bravery of the policemen stationed there that saved the day. one policeman was shot trying to get inside the ATV which he finally succeeded to and he was shooting from the protection of the ATV, that event madr the robbers abandon their mission and the day was saved. Though there were casualties, the day was saved.
Lmho. Bravery? Is that what they call police ducking for their lives...the only brave policemen where those attached to Zenith Bank who confronted them till he got shot n killed after shooting two of the robbers. The mopol attached to the Armored Carrier ran away...Robbers left cos of reinforcement that was coming from festac. I was on the scene that day. Agbara was literally in the hands of the robbers for 30 minutes....they were the government there.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by ModiKen(m): 6:04am On Dec 01, 2015
IyaIode:
Police just use that their black dirty uniform spoil everything

I b tink say na only me notice am.

Our police need a total make over.

*Infact when dem go even start dat state police sef?

1 Like

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 6:06am On Dec 01, 2015
these cars come resemble one kain postal envelope we bin dey use for 1997.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Tunechi1(m): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2015
I saw one of dis @toll gate of sango today to be sincere I was surprised

1 Like

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by glossy6(f): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2015
No one for Okokomaiko? We pay our taxes too.

1 Like

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Werehkpe: 6:28am On Dec 01, 2015
Story.

Notice it's is the exact same car with number 112 patrolling different areas in Lagos.

The OP wants us to belief there are several cars located in different locations

Hisssssss
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2015
JingoOAU:
Don't tell me everything is concentrated in Lekki axis...cos that's the only place am seeing the RRS cars....

They should take it to all the entry points of Lagos(berger, epe, ikorodu-sagamu, sango-ota, badagry axis)...that looks more strategic instead of that lekki axis

The guy took pictures on his daily commute. Look out for the the cars on your route and post the pictures.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2015
Thunderlicious:
All I see is a car with a tricolour of the national flag of France. Is this car for the Nigerian police or French police? Where is our Green-White-Green? SMH

It's the colours of the RRS.

1 Like

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Werehkpe:
Story.

Notice it's is the exact same car with number 112 patrolling different areas in Lagos.

The OP wants us to belief there are several cars located in different locations

Hisssssss

112 is the toll free number to get RRS not the car number.

2 Likes

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by basketbrain(m): 6:38am On Dec 01, 2015
Thunderlicious:
All I see is a car with a tricolour of the national flag of France. Is this car for the Nigerian police or French police? Where is our Green-White-Green? SMH

Guy why are your red blood cells replaced with pessimism? American cop cars are in black & white!
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by onatisi(m): 6:54am On Dec 01, 2015
I wont be surprised if these police cars even become a target for robbers to snatch
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by lekan29ice(m): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by lukaino(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2015
RRS does nothing but park strategically chasing drivers making calls while driving. They should be warned to focus on crime prevention instead of looking for 200, 500 bribes.
Ikoyi, Osborne axis of Lagos is one of their business centre.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by kuntash: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2015
glossy6:
No one for Okokomaiko? We pay our taxes too.

Thank you very much for pointing that..

those giving accolades and the wrong title, whats the size and area of Lagos?

better title it " RRS Patrol Vehicles stationed around Ikoyi and Victoria Island axis to protect the key Govt and party cabals and families"

#Check the meaning of Oligarchy !

yeye dey smell!
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by lumeneng22: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2015
I saw them yesterday pursuing smugglers from seme boarder. Are they also taking over custom duty?
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Observant: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Whilst this is a good move, the stupidity of the black people will always rare it's head in whatever he does.
How come the government don't find it patriotic enough to purchase indigenous manufactured vehicles from manufacturers like innoson?
Must we always patronize foreign products to the detriment of our economy, and job creation. Why can't Nigerians reason for once?

1 Like

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Don4life: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2015
vivianblog3:
Today Monday 30th of November 2015 , as seen in Lagos state , after the previous commissioning of over 4.6 Billion Naira security project by the Governor of the state Gov Ambode , Newly commissioned and rebranded Rapid Response Squad patrol vehicles stationed in strategic points across Lagos for effective policing, see Photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/rrs-patrol-vehicles-stationed-in-strategic-points-across-lagos-photos
learn to reply your mails
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Only lekki, lekki, lekki and Lekki.

No mushin, bariaga, fadeyi, iyana ipaja, oshodi, obalende, lagos Island, ojo, amuwo, Isolo, shomolu, ebutte metta, Ketu, Ikorodu, ifako, Epe, ajegunle, Makoko, Yaba, ojota, ikeja, ijora, surulere, orile , festac or even ajah.

So,only lekki, lekki and lekki means strategic points abi?

Nonsense report.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by mygee33(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2015
Nigerian governors making the same mistake since 1980. come back in 3 years time, you ll not see these cars again.
I still commend the governor for this gesture, cause the rot in tje police far outweighs them.
i see them using these cars to intimidate innocent Nigerians while forgetting to fight crime.
I see them increasing their bribe collection target, as now they ll need more money for fuel and for oga.
finally I also hope these cars are covered by insurance.
Lagosians buckle up.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by akindap07(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2015
They will soon turn them to taxi cab
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Horus(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by kuntash: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
akindap07:
They will soon turn them to taxi cab

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

person don seal better contract with Ford motors,

#Change

1 Like

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm! nice one, just like they have in Enugu

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by naptu2: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
naptu2:
50% of the funds used to purchase these equipment came from revenue from Lagos Lotto and lottery taxes.

Logo

Helicopter and patrol boat.

Ford patrol cars and Landcruiser pickup trucks.

Ford Ranger pick up trucks and armoured personel carriers.

Armoured personnel carriers.

Drones

Helmets, bullet proof vests, riot shields, etc.

Police motorcycles, etc.

BEEGEAGLES BLOG @beegeaglesblog

LASG probably the first state govt to donate the apex TOYOTA LANDCRUISER trucks to the Nigeria Police

Also donated yesterday..STREIT SPARTAN MK.2 APCs,sedans,Toyota Landcruiser & Ford Ranger 4WD trucks

https://mobile.twitter.com/beegeaglesblog/status/670525499261718528?p=v

DETAILS OF HARDWARE PROVIDED FOR THE LAGOS COMMAND OF THE NIGERIA POLICE BY THE STATE GOVT ARE LISTED HEREUNDER..

1:30 PM - 28 Nov 2015

three Bell helicopters, two PROFORCE patrol gunboats, 15 Armoured Personnel Carriers (APC), 100 saloon cars, 55 Ford Ranger pickup trucks>>>

10 Toyota Land Cruiser pickup trucks and 15 BMW power bikes.

Isuzu trucks, 100 patrol motorcycles, revolving lights, sirens and public address system, vehicular radio communications, bulletproof vests

https://mobile.twitter.com/beegeaglesblog/status/670716336646025219?p=v
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by akindap07(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
kuntash:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
person don seal better contract with Ford motors,
#Change
hahahahahahahhahahaha
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by alaskido(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why are these vehicles and the Police only stationed at Lekki and its environs. What about Ajegunle, Mushin, Agege, Yaba, Shomolu. Or are these places not part of Lagos or they do not have good roads where the newly acquired cars can move freely or they are only to protect the rich and wealthy at Lekki. Nonsense report.

These cars will be destroyed in no time by these POLICEMEN.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by alaskido(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
I can see on some of the black cars, it is inscribed "DONATED BY ENUGU STATE GOVERNMENT". I thought they said the cars were donated by Ambode (Lagos state government). Are you trying to deceive us APC and mega CHANGE.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by COMPAQ(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
onatisi:
I wont be surprised if these police cars even become a target for robbers to snatch

Hahaha a hahaha!!

1 Like

Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by COMPAQ(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
What on earth are those tiny drones supposed to do? I doubt they can stay in the air more than 20 to 30 mins.
Re: RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) by TUSYNRANGER(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2015
naptu2:

https://mobile.twitter.com/beegeaglesblog/status/670525499261718528?p=v

https://mobile.twitter.com/beegeaglesblog/status/670716336646025219?p=v
I wonder so many times that why is it that both State and Federal are not paying attention on Civil Defence they are the second largest personnel next to Police. Even to other securities they should spend money on them all especially this civil defence people they are trying i think. or did i make wrong suggestion my people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) / Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters / Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.