Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time (2036 Views)

Maritime University Cancellation: Another Own Goal By A Niger Deltan / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
When Jonathan congratulated Buhari and conceded defeat none was most surprised than Buhari and the APC. Pictures of Liar Mohammed and Amaechi looking surprised and elated at the same time was beamed across TV sets in Nigeria. Even Buhari's first 2 mths showed that he and the APC were not in any way ready to assume leadership.

The Plan did not conceive Jonathan accepting "defeat" in an election that was full of so many irregularities and manipulations such as high PVC and voter turnouts in the north, underage voters, mass rigging and defranchisement of voters from the SE.

By "Plan" I mean Washington's agenda to keep to their timetable of balkanizing Nigeria.

That simple and brief phone call by Jonathan to Buhari was what stopped Nigeria from slipping into anarchy and war.

The north was itching for war at all cost and they had been stockpiling weapons and mobilising their illiterate masses in mosques to get ready for it.

But for that phone call. That humble acceptance of "defeat" to keep the dogs of war on their leash.

It is not over.

No. The Plan is still on. Just the date.

The Planners are pushing the agenda further by down playing the sectional and bias tendencies of their puppet. It is their plan to instigate resentment from the 5%.

In as much as I believe in the Biafran project purely because Nigeria is not working (I am not Ibo btw), I know for fact that the hand behind the movement is the same behind the lunacy in the northeast.

The Planners are pushing Buhari towards dictatorship and sectionalism and also fueling the anti Nigerian project in the SS/SE.

Buhari is that perfect unapologetic bigot who they selected to catalyze the final dissolution of the thread bare unity of a multi ethoreligious nation like Nigeria.

So next time you see or read or hear about Jonathan - the man who conceded an own goal for his team for the sake of peace - know that your fragile unity and graveyard peace was renewed by him for just a little extra time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by DecemberIV: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
When Igbos were fighting Buhari, I thought they had a plan and truly did not need appointments or care about his government.

Only for them to start screaming sectionalism two months later.

Lmao.

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Misternas89(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
No be only Own goal, na free kick. Mtchhewwww undecided
Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
DecemberIV:
When Igbos were fighting Buhari, I thought they had a plan and truly did not need appointments or care about his government.

Only for them to start screaming sectionalism two months later.

Lmao.

The many sins of Buhari are what is fueling Nigeria's division.

They explored Nigeria's religious fragile fault lines with Jonathan.

In Buhari, they are pushing the northern arrogance.

The Biafra movement is real. Most easterners
Believe passionately in Biafra just as most of you Nijeriyans from the west and north are afraid of it.

You are in extra time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:
No be only Own goal, na free kick. Mtchhewwww undecided

You are following the match via radio commentary.

4 Likes

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Misternas89(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
PappyMason:

You are following the match via radio commentary.

Pardon smiley
Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Misternas89:

Pardon smiley

A man that requires someone to interpret events for him can not be taken seriously

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Misternas89(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
PappyMason:

A man that requires someone to interpret events for him can not be taken seriously
Kk
Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by DecemberIV: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
You are not making sense. How does that tripe relate to my post?

You were fighting Buhari, you said you don't need his appointments. Ndigbo doesn't need government.

Why cry sectionalism? Face biafra if that is your desire and stop whining about imaginary lines.

PappyMason:

[s]

Believe passionately in Biafra just as most of you Nijeriyans from the west and north are afraid of it.

You are in extra time.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
I only mentioned biafra once and you went off the rails.

Just shows how scared you are of Nigeria's balkanization at the hands of peaceful demonstrators.

Boko haram is carving out and expanding their Islamic Caliphate and killing people daily but that doesn't bother you one bit.

It seems the thought of ibos and the ND leaving you with your ab0ki masters all alone is too much to bear.

Admit it. You are afraid of Biafra because you don't want to be left alone in your one nijeriya with Adamu ab0ki.

DecemberIV:
You are not making sense. How does that tripe relate to my post?

You were fighting Buhari, you said you don't need his appointments. Ndigbo doesn't need government.

Why cry sectionalism? Face biafra if that is your desire and stop whining about imaginary lines.

4 Likes

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by DecemberIV: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
You wish anyone is bothered about Biafra grin

Biafra was defeated and buried 50 years ago and there are 3m carcasses to show for it.

You Ibos are only deceiving yourselves with your petty blackmail to attract Buhari's attention grin.

I am a northerner by the way, and you ibos are the ones scared of declaring Biafra without the SS

For the simple reason that you're parasites that depend on the north for food, the west for commerce, and the south for oyel (not your 1.5% oil)

PappyMason:

[s]I only mentioned biafra once and you went off the rails.

Just shows how scared you are of Nigeria's balkanization at the hands of peaceful demonstrators.

Boko haram is carving out and expanding their Islamic Caliphate and killing people daily but that doesn't bother you one bit.

It seems the thought of ibos and the ND leaving you with your ab0ki masters all alone is too much to bear.

Admit it. You are afraid of Biafra because you don't want to be left alone in your one nijeriya with Adamu ab0ki.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
DecemberIV:

Biafra was defeated and buried 50 years ago and there are 3m carcasses to show for it.

You are only deceiving yourself with your petty blackmail to attract Buhari's attention.

I am an northerner by the way, and you ibos are the ones scared of declaring Biafra without the SS

For the simple reason that you're parasites that depend on the north for food, the west for commerce, and the south for oil.

I am not ibo but from ND and we know first hand who the real parasites are.

All you lamentations just shows how really scared you are about all this biafra stuff

4 Likes

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by DecemberIV: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
And I'm not Hausa Fulani but an Eskimo from the North Pole.

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck...you know what it is wink

Why cry sectionalism? Face Biafra if that is your desire and stop whining about imaginary lines.

Parasite tongue

PappyMason:

[s]
I am not ibo but from ND and we know first hand who the real parasites are.

All you lamentations just shows how really scared you are about all this biafra stuff[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
DecemberIV:
And I'm not Hausa Fulani but an Eskimo from the North Pole.

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck...you know what it is wink

Why cry sectionalism? Face Biafra if that is your desire and stop whining about imaginary lines.

Parasite tongue

Your obsession on ibos is killing you and for some foolish reason you expect us in the ND to be privy to your slave arrangement.

Jonathan is what I am discussing here and for your info Jonathan is not ibo.

Ode. Keep seeing imaginary chukwuemekas everywhere.

This just shows how scared stiff and shook you coward slave parasites are

Nigeria is on her last leg.

Keep believibg in one stup1d parasitic failed country

4 Likes

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by DecemberIV: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jonathan is a failure and a defeated clueless President that has been disposed off in the dustbin of our national history.

Don't let the children of Otuoke stone you for bringing up a failure that could not provide them potable water after 16 years as Dep. Gov, Gov, VP and President.

You claim to be from the ND, yet you never questioned the drunkard comedian-in-chief on why he dumped the UNEP report for Ogoni clean up. You never asked what was being done about the widespread poverty ravaging the neglected region. You never questioned why the roads were left to rot, why there are no toilet facilities, and why Yenagoa still looks like a hamlet on the outskirts of Kano.

You are either another lazy ogogoro-guzzling sycophant or another gala-hawking shukudi as I initially asserted grin.

PappyMason:

[s]

Your obsession on ibos is killing you and for some foolish reason you expect us in the ND to be privy to your slave arrangement.

Jonathan is what I am discussing here and for your info Jonathan is not ibo.

Ode. Keep seeing imaginary chukwuemekas everywhere.

This just shows how scared stiff and shook you coward slave parasites are

Nigeria is on her last leg.

Keep believibg in one stup1d parasitic failed country[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
DecemberIV:
Jonathan is a failure and a defeated clueless President that has been disposed off in the dustbin of our national history.

Don't let the children of Otuoke stone you for bringing up a failure that could not provide them potable water after 16 years as dep gov, gov, VP and President.

You claim to be from the ND, yet you never questioned the comedian-in-chief on why he dumped the UNEP report for Ogoni clean up.

You are either another lazy ogogoro-guzzling sycophant or another gala-hawking shukudi as I initially asserted grin.

You are now attacking ND and spewing your foolish stereotypical bullah1t as well.

Well, the clueless Jonathan gave you extra time and the freehand to believe in a dullard.

Very soon I we will get to hear from you how useless Igala people are on this thread.

Keep displaying your outright vapid stupidity

4 Likes

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by DecemberIV: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
You remain the confused dolt you were when you opened this thread.

Go and lick your wounds and stop airing your sore behind in public, we know exactly how hard we kicked.

Cowardly sore loser blaming his failures and weaknesses on every passing gust of wind.

You lost. Buhari won. Hang yourself.

PappyMason:

[s]You are now attacking ND and spewing your foolish stereotypical bullah1t as well.

Well, the clueless Jonathan gave you extra time and the freehand to believe in a dullard.

Very soon I we will get to hear from you how useless Igala people are on this thread.

Keep displaying your outright vapid stupidity[/s]

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
DecemberIV:
You remain the confused dolt you were when you opened this thread.

Go and lick your wounds and stop airing your sore behind in public, we know exactly how hard we kicked.

Cowardly sore loser blaming his failures and weaknesses on every passing gust of wind.

You lost. Buhari won. Hang yourself.

I see you are now defending your foolish vote.

Fact remains GEJ gave you extra time
Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by DecemberIV: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
When you lose a race, you leave the tournament.

When you are knocked out, you leave the ring

When you are beaten, you concede defeat.

If you're stubborn, you're forced to concede defeat like Laurent Gbagbo.

Jonathan was DEFEATED and had no choice, it is only in the twisted minds of hungry sycophants like you that such basic logic is twisted to fit.

PappyMason:

[s]I see you are now defending your foolish vote.

Fact remains GEJ gave you extra time [/s]

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
You are living on borrowed time.

Nigeria is heading for imminent collapse.

I give Nigeria tops 10 mths.

Book mark this post and quote me with all the insults you have if this prediction doesn't come through.

By this time next year you will be in a UN controlled IDP camp queuing for supplies.

DecemberIV:
When you lose a race, you leave the tournament.

When you are knocked out, you leave the ring

When you are beaten, you concede defeat.

If you're stubborn, you're forced to concede defeat like Laurent Gbagbo.

Jonathan was DEFEATED and had no choice, it is only in the twisted minds of hungry sycophants like you that such basic logic is twisted to fit.

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 01, 2015
Your post was hiding.

Hit me again and make sure not to attach any spam link
Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by BMedia: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2015
[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/nonciclopedia/images/3/39/Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif/revision/latest?cb=20091005095343[/img]

PappyMason:
[s]You are living on borrowed time.

Nigeria is heading for imminent collapse.

I give Nigeria tops 10 mths.

Book mark this post and quote me with all the insults you have if this prediction doesn't come through.

By this time next year you will be in a UN controlled IDP camp queuing for supplies. [/s]

PappyMason:
[s]Your post was hiding.

Hit me again and make sure not to attach any spam link [/s]
Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Gayigaskia(m): 2:19am On Dec 01, 2015
PappyMason:
When Jonathan congratulated Buhari and conceded defeat none was most surprised than Buhari and the APC. Pictures of Liar Mohammed and Amaechi looking surprised and elated at the same time was beamed across TV sets in Nigeria. Even Buhari's first 2 mths showed that he and the APC were not in any way ready to assume leadership.

The Plan did not conceive Jonathan accepting "defeat" in an election that was full of so many irregularities and manipulations such as high PVC and voter turnouts in the north, underage voters, mass rigging and defranchisement of voters from the SE.

By "Plan" I mean Washington's agenda to keep to their timetable of balkanizing Nigeria.

That simple and brief phone call by Jonathan to Buhari was what stopped Nigeria from slipping into anarchy and war.

The north was itching for war at all cost and they had been stockpiling weapons and mobilising their illiterate masses in mosques to get ready for it.

But for that phone call. That humble acceptance of "defeat" to keep the dogs of war on their leash.

It is not over.

No. The Plan is still on. Just the date.

The Planners are pushing the agenda further by down playing the sectional and bias tendencies of their puppet. It is their plan to instigate resentment from the 5%.

In as much as I believe in the Biafran project purely because Nigeria is not working (I am not Ibo btw), I know for fact that the hand behind the movement is the same behind the lunacy in the northeast.

The Planners are pushing Buhari towards dictatorship and sectionalism and also fueling the anti Nigerian project in the SS/SE.

Buhari is that perfect unapologetic bigot who they selected to catalyze the final dissolution of the thread bare unity of a multi ethoreligious nation like Nigeria.

So next time you see or read or hear about Jonathan - the man who conceded an own goal for his team for the sake of peace - know that your fragile unity and graveyard peace was renewed by him for just a little extra time.

The OP is daft and ignorant about the phone call. The phone call was made by John Kerry and David Cameron to GEJ, right during Orubebe rant and right after INEC finished the count . Jonathan and his crew were not ready to go without a fight, the unofficial results clearly show that PDP lost for days.
I can't believe people are blindly celebrating mediocrity , Jonathan is not a democrat .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Gayigaskia(m): 2:43am On Dec 01, 2015
grin
Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by neolboy(m): 4:34am On Dec 01, 2015
And the visionless government threw away the chance to win the game. Bring back our Hero GEJ
Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 01, 2015
The OP is right. Too bad there are so many dullards in NL.

The US CIA had empirical facts.

The North was ready for full scale war if power weren't returned to them.

GEJ only delayed the balkanization.

BH they created is also a catalsyt.

SS may not want to be part of Biafra but if the SE can secede, the SS would want to follow suit.

SW is indeed scared of a divided Nigeria because they are loyal slaves of the North.

Finally, oil prices slum would help quicken the dissolution of this country. How? Look around you, government can hardly meet its financial obligations.

GEJ is a smart man. During his tenure, oil prices were at all time high. He conceded defeat cos he knew the economy was already collapsing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Rolings: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2015
PappyMason:

You are in extra time.

The same religious Sentiment Gej used to deceive us in 2011 only for him to become a monster afterwards and as for you Biafra cowards you are just sore losers for how else can you explain your sudden agitation after your candidate lost. In the last government, igbos occupied more than 50% of positions you were silently enjoying it while other tribes were wailling now that you have been dethroned, you want to break country. Your lies about being the lost tribes of israel has been busted , israel just wants to use your head and use you to spread Judaism which happens to be the only abrahamic religion lagging behind.
Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by otukpo(f): 6:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Jona my man.
Re: How Jonathan's Own Goal Gave Nigeria Extra Time by Rolings: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2015
DecemberIV:

You Ibos are only deceiving yourselves with your petty blackmail to attract Buhari's attention grin.

I am a northerner by the way, and you ibos are the ones scared of declaring Biafra without the SS

For the simple reason that you're parasites that depend on the north for food, the west for commerce, and the south for oyel (not your 1.5% oil)

PARASITE : noun, A tribe that depends on the north for food, west for commerce and south for oil e.g igbo tribe, south east nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corpse Of Former Governor Of Bayelsa Of Late Dsp Alamieyeseigha / Graphic Photo: Lady Butchered By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Nkannu Enugu State / Osinbajo Shocks The Cabals, Dumps Buhari’s List In The Gutters, Fails To Swear-i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.