Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? (2096 Views)

My Girlfriend Complains Of Abdominal Pain When We Had Sex / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by bettercreature(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Guys when are we going to stop lying to this ladies? we do know this is a very fat lie but we never stop using it as an excuse grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yeah, the abdomen of my balls.
Re: Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Only an absolutely foolish lady would believe that.

1 Like

Re: Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by bettercreature(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Decker:
Only an absolutely foolish lady would believe that.
They always give in to it,if they really love the guy
Re: Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by emmyid(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yes it does, prolonged state of sexual arousal without sex leads to fluid congestion which causes d pain. It's termed "blue balls"
Re: Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
bettercreature:
They always give in to it,if they really love the guy

Goes to show the kind of girls you roll with.
Re: Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by bettercreature(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Decker:

Goes to show the kind of girls you roll with.
You are very funny even my mum believe its true which shows our forefathers has been using the same lie before we were born
Re: Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by rawpadgin(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
sometimes it does happen to me
mostly wenever i just return from work

two week without sex, my balls don full up

after a hot pre-intimacy i nor bang, the pain i will start having around my abdomen will be so strong
Re: Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
I fingered a girl today, i even played with her boobs, buh we didnt fvck.. I feel no pain
Re: Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by kossyablaze(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yes o!........ Itz causes hormonal imbalance in the gastricosimeasis
Re: Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by psucc(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
op is it WAEC or jamb question?
Re: Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
My own na belle dey purge me o.
I go toilet for complete one week for engaging in pre-intimacy without sex.
Re: Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by bettercreature(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
psucc:
op is it WAEC or jamb question?

Yes nau,
Re: Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain? by bettercreature(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
stupidity:
My own na belle dey purge me o.

I go toilet for complete one week for engaging in pre-intimacy without sex.
Why you couldnt ask the lady to help you out,dem never dissapoint

(1) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Him? / My Neighbor Who Is About My Age Stares At Me From Inside Her Car? / 4 Tips To Tug At Her Heartstrings And Make Her Go To Bed Thinking Of YOU!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.