Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) (31884 Views)

Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) by Winning123: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2015
jaymejate:
Okay that's good. You go soon hear say me i Trail Ajimobi's convoy soon.

But seriously i go de think am shaa

Trail Ajomobi's convey and go to jail or get shoot by his security detail then you will no that kaki no be leather
Re: Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2015
So they were not militants finally? Mmtccheww! Mumu journalists.
Re: Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2015
karleone:

And you forgot that it's only in self employment that you're free to do anything; leave your shop or work for this kind of campaigns. Did any of them tell you he's a banker or working for a company?
Nobody I know of self employed or working under someone has the time to chase political rallies. Anyone who started a business from nothing and decides to leave their daily money earner to stress over ensuring a political party or individual wins has already set themselves up for failure. We all know how these men abandon the masses after getting political posts.
Visit any campaign ground, you would hardly see employed youth there; they consist mostly of students, frustrated illiterates, semi-illiterates and unemployed youth - just the type of people vulnerable to fall for their promises.

Inasmuch as it's good to be self employed it's also good to have employees (ie work for somebody) becos, if all of us were self employed, who will do the work for us? Who will sit down over the counter to collect our tellers, to receive us (Receptionist)?
This is common sense, what are you drawing at?
Having one's business most times opens the door to employment of others. Waiting for the government to provide one jobs leaves us looking like the 35+ year old men who were disgraced by the ex-president's convoy.
Re: Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) by lagosrd: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Excuzeme:

Jonathan is not worth any attention, not to talk of killing him?

Ask you foolish self: What would be gained in killing such a daft slowpoke whose only use as of today, is to amuse Nursery school children as the Dictionary definition of a "mo.ron"? shocked shocked

His Ogogoro drinking is what will eventually kill him
grin grin

@excuzeme but at least the guy is still better than everything produced in your li***na*gtwist put together. You may also love to ask yourself that is not foolish that how many of my family people from great grand father to my almost irre*****sible self has attained the post of a local government councillor not to talk off a whole president of a country. Anyway I would have sympathise with your people cos you are lucky to be alive today just because of his singular effort to peacefully hand over the government to another man without war. Take it or leave it "Jonathan is the reason why people like you still exist" war drummer...
Re: Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) by lagosrd: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
gretblue:

With all this information available to you coupled with the police investigation.You are still here ranting.Your types are ones who early commented that Buhari sent those people to assassinate Jonathan.The question is how long will you continue to form Mugu for Nigeria journalism?

@gretblue i suppose you are a liitle bit educated to know that I never mentioned Buhari neither did I mention assassination in my write up. Why then on earth have you descended this low to twist my opinion. I still maintain the fact that what would have made those guys run after a vehicle in a convoy. I wonder how and where you grew up. Anyway keep blaming Jonathan and Buhari for your deficiencies you need to learn common reasoning and not just jump from one football viewing center to comment on NL. National liability
Re: Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) by alaskido(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
How can they say they mistook Jonathan's convoy for that of Timipere Silva. Are these Policemen dumb? Didn't they depart with Timi's convoy? Don't they know the vehicle of Timi. Bayelsa is not that big that you can miss your way or miss your convoy or do not recognise a car. I stayed in Bayelsa for 4 years and I know what I am talking about.

I smell foul play here. These politicians, una no go kill us o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo / NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.