Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas (62087 Views)

Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies / #BBNaija: Tobi Replies 'Yoruba Demons Association' With Hilarious Letter / Cinemas Before Markets, Kannywood's Latest Strategy. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 01, 2015
micmond:

BRO IF UR OFFENDED AT THE RATE HE SELLS HIS POP-CORN, ALL U NEED TO DO IS CHANGE LOCATION
FROM SILVERBIRD CINEMA TO AGEGE CINEMA . U CAN BUY UR POOP-CORN THERE FOR 50 NAIRA AND GO WATCH COMMANDO OR SNAKE IN THE MONKEY SHADOW, DON'T INJURE URSELF CINEMA NA CINEMA.
LMFAO grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by dhesire(m): 5:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Paying 1000 people above minimum wage is not too fantastic thing to do and be proud of, and again CHARGING #800 FOR POP CORN BECAUSE YOU ARE PAYING YOUR WORKERS SALARY IS ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by allooy(m): 5:40am On Dec 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

I dont think he has up to 1000 employees. Nigerians like to exaggerate. As this man dey run mouth, i thought he has up to 10,000 employees.

Saying 1000 means 300. Quote me anywhere. Nigerians like to inflate figures. They said we have 180 millions people but never had successful census. no data, how do you know you are 180 million?

BRO HOW MANY DID U EMPLOYED IN YOUR COMPANY?

YOU NEED TO STOP BEING ANGRY ABOUT HIS PROGRESS AND SEE HOW CAN
GROW MY BRO.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO SEE HOW YOU CAN PAY AT LEAST FIVE PEOPLE BRO

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by starG7(m): 5:41am On Dec 01, 2015
If ur not comfortable wt his prices don't buy simple, itz not by force, or u go and establish ur own so u know wat it take to build and run a company of that capacity wt such employment, am sure u will apologize to him sad
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by AhmadMind: 5:43am On Dec 01, 2015
[size=28pt]My Points:
[/size]
1) 2 Kinds of people should Go To SilverBird...

A---Those who are able to Buy Popping Corn..... B------and those Who are Going to Look For A Job!

The guy should go there for the latter....what do u think?

2) btw...You can carry Moi-Moi to the cinema as long as it is in your Babes Bag!

3) Just wondering how much taxi cost you ....all the way from Ikeja to VI?

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:44am On Dec 01, 2015
Mynd44:

You cant possibly defend that statement. Dont do this abeg
Mark goofed by making that statement...
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by starG7(m): 5:46am On Dec 01, 2015
dhesire:
Paying 1000 people above minimum wage is not too fantastic thing to do and be proud of, and again CHARGING #800 FOR POP CORN BECAUSE YOU ARE PAYING YOUR WORKERS SALARY IS ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL!
am still trying so hard to believe u know wat is robbery
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Ninilowo(m): 5:48am On Dec 01, 2015
I still don't know the connection between cinema and popcorn sef. Imported culture.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by cornoil(m): 5:49am On Dec 01, 2015
Ben Bruce needs to grow up? And I will appreciate if we know ur own achievements and contributions to humanity with all ur grown up ideas/maturity. Jst because everyone can comment/type on naira doesn't mean u should not know ur mate, I doubt if u can talk where Bruce talks or contributes ideas. Give honour to whom honour is due.

Karlovich:
This dude needs to grow up, must you reply everything
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by adjoviomole(m): 5:50am On Dec 01, 2015
Dis is d problem of nigerians. U will not hold d right ppl responsible.smh dis is his private business he can run it how he likes. Its a mata of choice. U can afford it ,u go, and if u can't back off. Shey dem dey force una make u go chop der ni. U can as well tell mr biggs n sweet sensation to reduce price. All dis apc supporters are truly zombies with no iota of sense. If it dey pain u,u can aswell start up ur own cinema n sell ur pop corn for 10 naira. Competition is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by AfroKnight: 5:50am On Dec 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Telephone was supposed to be a public utility as at when David Mark made that statement. The issue here is how a mÀn decides to run his private bÙsiness. I see no hypocrisy here though Ben Bruce is more of a Twitter Senator than Senator of FRN.

Really? This is your excuse for that statement from David Mark? Wow. Honestly, not everything your party members do should be defended abeg. This is a terrible excuse.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by niggi4life(m): 5:51am On Dec 01, 2015
wordcat:
Person wey dey live for Mushin or Ajegunle wey waka go V.I to buy pop corn na heavy hypocrite.
grin
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by seunakin231(m): 5:51am On Dec 01, 2015
Yes u re Bruce, this just showed ego and pride.... as for me, amala nd ogufe is just fantastic...... grin
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Is it by force to go to silverbird cinema? If u cnt afford it why not buy the movie for #100 n watch in your house. Must u buy popcorn if u go there? Gala is sold for #50! That place is nt meant for broke ass dudes like you. If it is easy to start a biz in lagos, maintain and survive, go buy land for lekki and start your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by aresa: 5:55am On Dec 01, 2015
Listen to senator twitter finger constituency talking about robbing Peter to pay Paul...

Dumb assx as usual...
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:55am On Dec 01, 2015
AfroKnight:

Really? This is your excuse for that statement from David Mark? Wow. Honestly, not everything your party members do should be defended abeg. This is a terrible excuse.
My statement was even indicting on Mark. I DON'T support him and I've never been his fan. Public utilities are meant to be affordable and he was a duuumy for making the statement.

On the other hand, Ben's business is a private affair.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by KelvinC1(m): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Alonzo4g:
Ben must you hit back @ every word @ you haba concentrate on your political career and senatorial duties......

Alonso4g
I will never ever forget the day I bought that popcorn for N700 at abj silverbird cinema.. No price tag, I just dey hurry hurry chop dey tin to collect another one b4 d gal tell me d price.. Chai If I have got a Licence to a gun enh.. Hmmm
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Krayzeejhay(m): 6:04am On Dec 01, 2015
Mynd44:

You cant take outside food inside the cinema

Then don't go to d cinema @ all na,jst close ur windows and curtains,switch off your lights,put on ur Tv...all na still cinema

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by philfrey08: 6:06am On Dec 01, 2015
Benjoh:
He did not even think well before he replied, you pays more than minimum wage means you're taking from the "have not" giving to the "haves". Abeg you are not trying.
Go and tell your staff to do smth on the price, shi kena.
Wat is this okponu saying?
"Have not, have "
So those who can afford 800bucks popcorn are the have-nots and those who cant afford it "have"?
U think those who work there are billionaires pikin them?

Abeg u need a job there.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by stonecoldcafe: 6:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Well thats lagos for you, everything on the Island is twice its cost.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by arsetalks(m): 6:10am On Dec 01, 2015
So he indirectly admits he gives one right hand and takes back with the left hand. No justification for selling popcorn at 800 naira and those supporting him are just been better hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by aresa: 6:12am On Dec 01, 2015
cornoil:
Ben Bruce needs to grow up? And I will appreciate if we know ur own achievements and contributions to humanity with all ur grown up ideas/maturity. Jst because everyone can comment/type on naira doesn't mean u should not know ur mate, I doubt if u can talk where Bruce talks or contributes ideas. Give honour to whom honour is due.

The same man Nigerians paid for 8 years as the DG of NTA and left NTA dead and rotten than even before his appointment all while his own silverbird grew with new cinemas and malls...

You mind listing his achievements at the NTA and what Nigerians benefited for 8 years of taxpayers money?

The twitter constituency clown remains remains part of the incompetent, corrupt and opportunists that mismanaged and rendered our institutions worthless while their own private enterprise shines and progresses..

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by MrCork: 6:13am On Dec 01, 2015
loveablequeen:
Ben Bruce replies someone criticizing him for selling popcorn for N800 at his Cinemas

Starzhit.com got ur back

....u people ther in nigeria r riottin over pop corn??...wtf...u homebase people mennnn!!(no ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by buchilino(m): 6:14am On Dec 01, 2015
Alonzo4g:
Ben must you hit back @ every word @ you haba concentrate on your political career and senatorial duties......

Alonso4g

I SUPPORT BEN ON DIS ISSUE, D POPCORN IS NOT BY FORCE. DO DAT INDIVIDUAL NOS HOW MUCH BEN PAYS ON A MONTHLY BASES AT IKEJA MALL 2 KEEP D COMPANY GOING?. IF ONE CANT AFFORD D POPCORN THEN 4GET IT, WITH OR WITHOUT D POPCORN U CAN STILL WATCH UR MOVIE.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by trapQ: 6:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Mr Ben Bruce gave a brilliant reply. contrary to what you said, he's taking from the "haves" and giving it to the "have not".

you can open your own cinema and sell pop corn for N20 if you so wish.
Benjoh:
He did not even think well before he replied, you pays more than minimum wage means you're taking from the "have not" giving to the "haves". Abeg you are not trying.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by ddeola: 6:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Ben Bruce, you are not a good role model. You can never become popular by your "notice-mi" attitude.

Focus on your job as a lawmaker and we shall see if your people will consider you worthy for a re-election
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by dododawa1: 6:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Twitter senator
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by teemy(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Alonzo4g:

Alonso4g
There is something called political suicide which could happen if reply is delayed
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by amdoyin82(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Truth be told DAT price is too abnormal and let say summarily DAT it is not meant for average man.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Kirinwa: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Desgidi:
smart reply..... him no beg u to come buy him pop corn....if pop corn hungry u 2much then find those 50naira own go and stop blaming some 1 for doing good business.

50 keh? Dem get 20 naira popcorn too.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Edusouls(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Alonzo4g:

Alonso4g
shut up poor rif raff do you know who are talking to? This is an employer of labour,he is too important to the economy and well being of nigeria..he pays people to earn a living.you animals in the zoo lacks what is called respect...
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2015
Benjoh:
How is he taking from have not Is cinema a necessity ? If you have not u don't go to cinema to eat pop corn. Stop being a sentimental fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DStv Raises Charges Again. / Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.