Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas (62080 Views)

Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies / #BBNaija: Tobi Replies 'Yoruba Demons Association' With Hilarious Letter / Cinemas Before Markets, Kannywood's Latest Strategy. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Edusouls(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2015
wordcat:
Person wey dey live for Mushin or Ajegunle wey waka go V.I to buy pop corn na heavy hypocrite.
i love you my brother,ur reply show say u get sense..
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Kirinwa: 6:24am On Dec 01, 2015
amdoyin82:
Truth be told DAT price is too abnormal and let say summarily DAT it is not meant for average man.

Average men are not even expected there. Let's be realistic these are places you can network and meet celebrities that can help your destiny advancement.

Praying for destiny helpers abi? Dem plenty there. With favour and a bit of smartness and common sense, 800 naira will be the least of your problems.

Besides he's trying paying above minimum wage in harsh economy.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Karlovich: 6:26am On Dec 01, 2015
cornoil:
Ben Bruce needs to grow up? And I will appreciate if we know ur own achievements and contributions to humanity with all ur grown up ideas/maturity. Jst because everyone can comment/type on naira doesn't mean u should not know ur mate, I doubt if u can talk where Bruce talks or contributes ideas. Give honour to whom honour is due.

Typical, that's all your brain could come up with, continue waiting for the answer. That's the kind of thinking that make u people completely foolish such that bags of rice can decide votes in nigeria, you better change the way you think for your own good cos I'm 100 percent certain u don't work at silverbird.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Edusouls(m): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2015
Benjoh:
He did not even think well before he replied, you pays more than minimum wage means you're taking from the "have not" giving to the "haves". Abeg you are not trying.
Go and tell your staff to do smth on the price, shi kena.
shut up monkey waiting carry you go silverbird,is not meant for poor dudes...go to the streets and buy 20naira popcorn the one u fit chop...nigerians poverty don dabbaru una brain finish...
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Felaak47(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2015
End time reply.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by BabaO2: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Desgidi:
smart reply..... him no beg u to come buy him pop corn....if pop corn hungry u 2much then find those 50naira own go and stop blaming some 1 for doing good business.
What dumb reply. So because he's paying minimum wage, he should augment it through exploitation. What a country, and what a senator. The man is weak in reasoning
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by oismail(m): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Shut up
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2015
redsun:
It is almost about the same price it sells in England, exorbitant You don't have to buy it,buy from a kiosk and take it to the movie if you must eat popcorn.

It is not allowed
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by aresa: 6:34am On Dec 01, 2015
BabaO2:

What dumb reply. So because he's paying minimum wage, he should augment it through exploitation. What a country, and what a senator. The man is weak in reasoning

Why they call him senator obanikoro..
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Edusouls(m): 6:34am On Dec 01, 2015
i mean there are so many animals in the zoo, wey poverty don transform them into walking fustration..this man employs people,he pays people to earn a living..this is the type of individuals every country prays for,productive people that helps the economy grow...una problem na 800naira pop corn? Waiting carry u from ur poverty blessed area to,an affluent class to show off?or rub shoulder with the rich? Na u go wound nahh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by babafirst(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2015
A stupid excuse/alibi for minimum wage to be maintained.Government may as well increase the price of electricity,remove subsidy(pump price is illegally at 140 and above now self,it may as well remain at that),increase tax,increase tuition in public schools to meet the payment of minimum wage.Not a well thought out response.And in a sane business community where competition thrives and where the customer is always king,this nonsensical reply will ground his business.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by james1(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2015
He is a businessman out to make a profit and before some more people make hasty conclusions know that the movie start on schedule they don't wait for the cinema to get packed.
That complex runs on gen most times and one person who probably want to go to places he is not prepared to doll out the fixed amount for calls the owner an hypocrite? Its a shame.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by missojugo(f): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Mynd44:

You cant take outside food inside the cinema

You can....if you happen to have a nice handbag to pack the goodies in smiley smiley wink
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Telephone was supposed to be a public utility as at when David Mark made that foolish statement. The issue here is how a mÀn decides to run his private bÙsiness. I see no hypocrisy here though Ben Bruce is more of a Twitter Senator than Senator of FRN.

This man is becoming something else these days, Cos other minister don't know the usefulness of social media doesn't mean he is not doing his job.... If you have nothing to say why can't you just keep quiet... Haba
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by mbulela: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2015
Senator of the twitter republic
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by francizy(m): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2015
Desgidi:
smart reply..... him no beg u to come buy him pop corn....if pop corn hungry u 2much then find those 50naira own go and stop blaming some 1 for doing good business.

Abi oh! Or better still, let him use frying pan, corn and sugar, and get down to work!

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Chinaka2014(m): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Must you take from the common man to pay your staff, you have always been in govt frm military to civilian. pop corn for #800 tell me the common sense in it? Rubbing Peter to pay Paul. I'm just making a common sense.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Gidi3020(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Another one from Ben Bruce longer throat pop corn #abeg u guys should post something that will enrich my pocket.... December eyaff come again
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by eleko1: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2015
Bia! Where did Tonyebarcanista defend his party members here?Read well,una nor go gree.I give up on pipu like U.Haba! .
AfroKnight:

Really? This is your excuse for that statement from David Mark? Wow. Honestly, not everything your party members do should be defended abeg. This is a terrible excuse.
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by emmykk(m): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2015
cleatoris:
That is the sign of idleness and senatorial redundancy.
end time things
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by eleko1: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2015
U dey mind that yeye man.Wonder if those kids supporting his daylight robbery can afford the 800k guguru? Pathetic
Chinaka2014:
Must you take from the common man to pay your staff, you have always been in govt frm military to civilian. pop corn for #800 tell me the common sense in it? Rubbing Peter to pay Paul. I'm just making a common sense.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by AJORE(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2015
Mynd44:

You cant take outside food inside the cinema
must you eat popcorn Y groundnut, chinchin , gala dey...and beside is a matter of choices not by force.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by donhype: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2015
loveablequeen:
Ben Bruce replies someone criticizing him for selling popcorn for N800 at his Cinemas

http://www.starzhit.com/naijanews/ben-bruce-replies-fan-criticizing-him-for-selling-popcorn-800-at-his-cinemas/
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by tranxo(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Alonzo4g:
Ben must you hit back @ every word @ you haba concentrate on your political career and senatorial duties......

Alonso4g
Before these two, he was first a business man, and will always remain one. That is his primary constituency. Think before you type.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by karleone(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Benjoh:
He did not even think well before he replied, you pays more than minimum wage means you're taking from the "have not" giving to the "haves". Abeg you are not trying.

The same reason why private university fees are high. Who will give them money to pay their workers?
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by AfroKnight: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2015
eleko1:
Bia! Where did Tonyebarcanista defend his party members here?Read well,una nor go gree.I give up on pipu like U.Haba! . undecided

Wow. You have just shown the world the extent of your comprehension "skills".
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by donhype: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by HRich(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2015
wordcat:
Person wey dey live for Mushin or Ajegunle wey waka go V.I to buy pop corn na heavy hypocrite.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by marlockj: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2015
loveablequeen:
Ben Bruce replies someone criticizing him for selling popcorn for N800 at his Cinemas

Starzhit.com got ur back

Common pop corn 800naria

Wetin concern me with cinema, once I on my dstv my cinema Don start.

Common pop corn of 100naria on the street,that 100naria own self if your jaw is nt good at enduring.you cnt finish it.

Let me enjoy my street pop corn ohh,let say them they put gold for cinema pop corn

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by HRich(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2015
karleone:

The same reason why private university fees are high. Who will give them money to pay their workers?
You mean Ben sold a private Popcorn?
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by emmykk(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2015
Benjoh:
what Ben reply connote is that because am PDP and i talk about how to better the common man and you are calling me hypocrite because i sell popcorn for N800.

But i employed more that 1000 people and pay them more than what your APC Governord is refusing to pay.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by HRich(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2015
marlockj:

Common pop corn 800naria

Wetin concern me with cinema, once I on my dstv my cinema Don start.

Common pop corn of 100naria on the street,that 100naria own self if your jaw is nt good at enduring.you cnt finish it.

Let me enjoy my street pop corn ohh,let say them they put gold for cinema pop corn

Maybe you don't understand it. He wasn't begging for a buyer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV / DStv Raises Charges Again. / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.