Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Help! Someone Coughed Out Worm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Someone Coughed Out Worm (743 Views)

Worm Like Movement In My Body / What You Need To Know About The Deadly Mango Worm / Doctors Remove 150 En Inch Worm From Woman's Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Someone Coughed Out Worm by nice101(m): 1:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Two days earlier, my roommate in the hostel told me he vomited after taking dinner and he wasn't sick. So, I advised him to buy drug to deworm which he did. Two days after, in the morning he said it was as if something is moving up and down in his chest as if the thing wants to come out through his throat. To my greatest surprise, at night while sleeping he coughed out a big worm on his mattress. We were so shocked and afraid because none of us has seen someone cough out a roundworm before. Please, does he need to see a doctor?
See the picture of the worm.

Re: Help! Someone Coughed Out Worm by kilokeys(m): 1:28am On Dec 01, 2015
He has a legion living inside him..

He better goes for a major operation before those worms enters his skull and eats the tiny little brain he is managing...
Cos how human being no go leave imself with that kain condition.. undecided
Re: Help! Someone Coughed Out Worm by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Trying to "believe"
16%

This thing big nan;ao this thing take lockup insdy em..#
Re: Help! Someone Coughed Out Worm by nice101(m): 1:40am On Dec 01, 2015
internet research shows that worms like this can take 1-2 years to grow inside the body.
Re: Help! Someone Coughed Out Worm by Cpumping(m): 2:00am On Dec 01, 2015
tamuno

dt thing resemble snake na

his village pple are at work. grin
Re: Help! Someone Coughed Out Worm by Viktor1983(m): 2:07am On Dec 01, 2015
kilokeys:

He better goes for a major operation before those worms enters his skull and eats the tiny little brain he is managing...

Bros u wicked sha....
Lol!
Re: Help! Someone Coughed Out Worm by DickDastardly(m): 3:20am On Dec 01, 2015
kilokeys:

Weird grin

(1) (Reply)

A Baby Boy Has Been Born Today From The World’s Oldest Sperm!!!! (photos) / My Grand Father Needs A Hearing Aid / How To Prevent Rat From Coming Inside The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.