Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ekiti Camp Situation Report - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ekiti Camp Situation Report (1411 Views)

Situation Report / Situation In NYSC Registration Centres / All NYSC Camps Situation Report & Live Countdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Camp Situation Report by youngdoctor(m): 6:17am On Dec 01, 2015
The fountain of knowledge it is called.The home of Nigerian professors it is known.But to my dismay it has the worst camp in the nation.I remembered being happy when i was posted to serve in Ekiti not knowing it is a mad man's house.
1).No water.*we fetch water from the gate everyday.
2).Bad state of hostel**42 per room.
3).useless toilet and bathroom
4).Very tartrted environment.
Infact it is just too poor.
i sincerely hope govt. help this camp get good soon enough..cos thia is suffering at its peak
Re: Ekiti Camp Situation Report by thunder74(m): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2015
How many camps have you been to before you conclude that it is the worst camp in Nigeria? You even have water and only 42 persons in the room?
If I may ask, before going to serve, where do you get water from your community? Probably, you buy from mallam or from your neighbor selling borehole or well water.
The camp is still part of Nigeria, nothing has changed.
Re: Ekiti Camp Situation Report by Aseco(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Remember it was called camp, dia is lot of things to endure with, I know u are talking of hall not room
Re: Ekiti Camp Situation Report by cooljude(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
I camped in Ekiti batch A15 block F2. To me the camp is ok. It was conduscive, constant running water, it was a very nice experience. So OP, i totally disagree with you.
Re: Ekiti Camp Situation Report by onuwaje(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
cooljude:
I camped in Ekiti batch A15 block F2. To me the camp is ok. It was conduscive, constant running water, it was a very nice experience. So OP, i totally disagree with you.
representing BLOCK A2 nor mind op
Team B15
Re: Ekiti Camp Situation Report by Aseco(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Stream B not team B
Re: Ekiti Camp Situation Report by Kingsmaonyema(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2015
na camp dem call am nw. so way tin u expect Ekiti try sha I was der too B15 stream 1 G1 tinz
Re: Ekiti Camp Situation Report by Samanza89: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2015
The poster of this rubbish is mentally sick!!! I wonder if he has even been 2 Ekiti camp!!! Constant water, the toilets and bathrooms is ok, the environment is very ok...next tym make findings b4 feeding the public fake info. #Team B15
Re: Ekiti Camp Situation Report by sir05za(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Represent batchB stream 1 bro the camp is very Ok
Re: Ekiti Camp Situation Report by akhis: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
I remember that I served in Ekiti. Which one be stream. Pls make una educate me. In my time we had platoons.
Re: Ekiti Camp Situation Report by shepherd77: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
akhis:
I remember that I served in Ekiti. Which one be stream. Pls make una educate me. In my time we had platoons.

I dey wonder too oh. Which one be streams and rivers.

for Dragnet, SHL, Workforce test questions & Answers, Check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

You'll be glad you did.

(1) (Reply)

Another Pretty Kano Corper Dies In Ghastly Accident (photos) / . / Serious Riot Going On In NYSC Orientation Camp, Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.