Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen (5733 Views)

Nigerian-canadian Citizen Illegally Detained By Border Patrol For 8 Months / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by spanishkid(m): 6:28am On Dec 01, 2015
I'm so ecstatic right now. I feel like challenging Usain Bolt and even the Big Show in their respective fields. I'm the happiest man in the world right now. I can now be referred to as a Canadian.

Canadians are the most accommodating, peaceful and friendly people on earth. I'm really loving my stay here in Lethbridge, Alberta. I pray to give birth to all my kids here in Canada cos it's a wonderful country with a massive tradition and it's a country of migrants.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by amtaken(f): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Congratulations.

I don't think Buhari will be happy about this news....

15 Likes

Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by spanishkid(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2015
amtaken:
Congratulations.

I don't think Buhari will be happy about this news....
thanks dearies. Buhari can go to hell for all I care. Who Buhari help?

9 Likes

Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by Lexusgs430: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2015
spanishkid:

Now change your handle to canadiankid!!!! Avoid polar bears and caramilk!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by sobastical: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Now change your handle to canadiankid!!!! Avoid polar bears and caramilk!!!

Hahaha...funny guy

1 Like

Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by Lexusgs430: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
sobastical:

Hahaha...funny guy

But it's true nah!!! Possibly when Spanishkid went on top of the mountain to pray about his trip abroad, the man of God sighted him in Spain, hence he adopted the name.
But destiny has pushed him to Canada. Maybe he would soon be taking pre order vehicle requests!!!!
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by sobastical: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lexusgs430:

But it's true nah!!! Possibly when Spanishkid went on top of the mountain to pray about his trip abroad, the man of God sighted him in Spain, hence he adopted the name.
But destiny has pushed him to Canada. Maybe he would soon be taking pre order vehicle requests!!!!

Mehn you cracked me up... pastor sighted him in Spain. ..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by alfonso36(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
mumu go dey lie everyday for us

6 Likes

Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by pat077: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
mumu. u started a thread last week that u will b traveling to Canada probably to bring investors to ur state and now u claim to have gotten d Canadian citizenship. u mean u got it in just one week?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by TheCongo2: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
pat077:
mumu. u started a thread last week that u will b traveling to Canada probably to bring investors to ur state and now u claim to have gotten d Canadian citizenship. u mean u got it in just one week?

He could be a Canadian resident who was also based in Nigeria - now he was traveling to Canada for the purpose of taking his citizenship oath. That is just one way of seeing it.
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by amtaken(f): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nobody o, not even Aisha.
spanishkid:

1 Like

Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm so ecstatic right now. I feel like challenging Usain Bolt and even the Big Show in their respective fields. I'm the happiest man in the world right now. I can now be referred to as a Canadian.

Canadians are the most accommodating, peaceful and friendly people on earth. I'm really loving my stay here in Lethbridge, Alberta. I pray to give birth to all my kids here in Canada cos it's a wonderful country with a massive tradition and it's a country of migrants.
BRO CONGRATULATIONS!!! hmm i will really love to be an america(usa) citizen but my football career wnt let me.
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by hkidola00(m): 3:45am On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
BRO CONGRATULATIONS!!! hmm i will really love to be an america(usa) citizen but my football career wnt let me.
where do u train?
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by Pidggin(f): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2015
spanishkid:

Lol
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by spanishkid(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
You can still be. That's if you move to Canada and continue playing over there. It would even favour you cos the country doesn't have a solid team and with you experience you can make the team.
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by legacyint: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
spanishkid:

Thats good news congrats bro,now you can travel round free from hassles and stresz of obtaining that visa.having two passports has always be my dream,and i know its gonna become a reality some day.
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by spanishkid(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
legacyint:
Thats good news congrats bro,now you can travel round free from hassles and stresz of obtaining that visa.having two passports has always be my dream,and i know its gonna become a reality some day.
thanks brother. Canada is a wonderful country. I can even enter the USA with just my birth certificate which I have to show at the border if I want to cross. If anyone wants to migrate to any country on earth, Canada is the place. Theyre lots of opportunities over here.

1 Like

Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
spanishkid:
You can still be. That's if you move to Canada and continue playing over there. It would even favour you cos the country doesn't have a solid team and with you experience you can make the team.
hmmm its true, ure very correct, im a Nigerian but i really want to play for the united states of america's soccer team, its my dream.
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by Xplicit007: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Badoo how u do am? inbox me
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
the "FOOTBALL CAREER" part caught my attention. Which club are u playing for right now
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
fighal:
the "FOOTBALL CAREER" part caught my attention. Which club are u playing for right now
BRO im still in Nigeria
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
BRO im still in Nigeria
same here o.. Do u have an agent?
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by spanishkid(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
hmmm its true, ure very correct, im a Nigerian but i really want to play for the united states of america's soccer team, its my dream.
that's cool. But you need to apply to play college soccer first.
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by TheCongo2: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
spanishkid:
that's cool. But you need to apply to play college soccer first.

He should apply to play college soccer where? In Canada? Are we talking about the same Canada? Anyway, can you please tell him that there is no soccer or athletic scholarship in Canada. He has to go in the States for that.
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by spanishkid(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
TheCongo2:

He should apply to play college soccer where? In Canada? Are we talking about the same Canada? Anyway, can you please tell him that there is no soccer or athletic scholarship in Canada. He has to go in the States for that.
in the USA of course. But he can still play professional soccer here in Canada.
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2015
How long did it take you?
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by spanishkid(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2015
blublahd:
How long did it take you?
6-7 yrs
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by FEROH: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Congratulations bro
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by nigeriancuban: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
congrats man!!
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by Neyoalao(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2015
boss you no even bother tell us how u did it..... just give us an idea of how things went..... maybe u married a Canadian... how u migrated there..... atleast
Re: I'm Officially Now A Canadian Citizen by dmariowizzy(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2015
its true sef.. tell us.. were u schooling there or you married a Canadian woman.. tell us naa... motivate us..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess(dr)rachael Adefunke Wellington And Her Company Trans Africa World Air / Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. / Lagos Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Lanes Enforced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.