Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) (17277 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
mizquote:
they might b her brothers or just casual platonic frds.

Buh his anger is justified.

You go sweet for doggie oh,your waist na the type when dey shape like love shape from behind.
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
MathsChic:
A woman owns her body and can do whatever she likes with it. Rule enforcing policemen like those above me and gawking men like the one also above me should drive that into their skulls.

Where in PH are you,TDB is how much last?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Adasun(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Warrisdat
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:57am On Dec 02, 2015
MathsChic:

Please inform me, mr policeman. Where is indecent exposure illegal? In Nigerianistan?
I can a pair of large bojangles on your chest peeping,indecent exposure is not illegal my dear,expose them bojangles well for us to see
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by cherryice(f): 2:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
If she were my girlfriend I'll put her on my slut list right away.

Every man got a slut list for y'all hoes grin

Though slutty girls do have the tendency to keep their man unlike their boring counterpart. cheesy

I like them slutty anyway. wink
U r plain confused. .

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by BEEEEMONEY(m): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:

Skibo, are u kidding me?
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Dfinex(f): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2015
MathsChic:

The greatest country in the world, the US, recognizes the fact that women can do whatever they like with their body. I don't know if you see any supposed moral decadence in the states, but it's still the greatest country in the world, with the greatest economy and the greatest significance.
Have you taken a minute to consider that Nigeria may be in the doldrums it's in because freedoms aren't generally allowed?

Well sorry to say but I don't see any correlation between the fact that people can do whatever they wish with their lives and the economic growth of the said country . If you are talking about a country operating a capitalist economy that's a different ball game and in itself has nothing to do with how people live their lives but has more to do with the economic frame work on ground.
And as for the reason why Nigeria is not where America and the likes are, has another explanation.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by MathsChic(f): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Dfinex:

Well sorry to say but I don't see any correlation between the fact that people can do whatever they wish with their lives and the economic growth of the said country . If you are talking about a country operating a capitalist economy that's a different ball game and in itself has nothing to do with how people live their lives but has more to do with the economic frame work on ground.
And as for the reason why Nigeria is not where America and the likes are, has another explanation.
My sister, you don't get it. Freedom is paramount. There's a very good correlation between general freedom and the success of a nation. The right to life has embedded within in freedom to live your life as you please. No one should have to tell another person what they do with their lives, not the government, not their parents. smiley
If I want to be a pilot, I should be able to do that. If I don't want to ever work again, no one should deny me that, as long as I do not hurt others while doing that. If what i want is to be a p o r n star, I should be able to do it, so long as i hurt nobody. Let me do it and make or mar my life.
I have a feeling you are against gays too. But you should know it's only because you are Nigerian. If you had grown up in a developed economy where freedoms are critical, there's no telling you wouldn't be supporting gay people now.
If really you are against gays, then clearly you and I have different ways of looking at things, so I don't think this argument will go anywhere.

Thanks for your audience cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2015
cherryice:
U r plain confused. .
If you like accept it or not every man has a slut list and that doesn't make such ladies a bad person - A lot of men like them slutty if only she can be your slut only. tongue
Be my slut , let me be your pervert. smiley
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by robosky02(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2015
i know Tophaz cant do this

lol
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by robosky02(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2015
haaaaaaa
this something..............

Truckpusher:
If you like accept it or not every man has a slut list and that doesn't make such ladies a bad - A lot of men like them slutty if only she can be your slut only. tongue
Be my slut , let me be your pervert. smiley
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
If she's my girlfriend? I'll wake up, jump out of bed. Even without brushing up, I'll rush to the nearest pharmacy. I'd ask them to please, do with me whatever they will. That must have been one hell of a nightmare! embarassed

There's no explanation for this.
* She cannot do this with her brothers/cousins.
* She cannot do this with her friends, no matter how close. Not for the camera.
* She cannot do this with her neighbours
* She cannot do with her classmates
* She can only do this with her boyfriend/husband, and dem no dey get two boyfriends/husbands in a roundtable. And again, not for the Camera.
* Okay, she can also do this with her customers. So having weighed the pros and cons, and from the above premises, I could deductively say she's a.... lipsrsealed

* Again, this is the kinda stuff you do before, during or after having a thréesome. embarassed

She cannot be my girlfriend. undecided

one bottle of la-casera for you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2015
Mcbussy:

Shii...So in ur view, it's okay if ur brothers or platonic friends grab ur boobs like dat?

I sense u must av had such experience with ur brothers b4. Carry on with the incëst ...ahmadioha is enjoying popcorn while watching in HD. cool

dis really got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2015
MathsChic:

My sister, you don't get it. Freedom is paramount. There's a very good correlation between general freedom and the success of a nation. The right to life has embedded within in freedom to live your life as you please. No one should have to tell another person what they do with their lives, not the government, not their parents. smiley
If I want to be a pilot, I should be able to do that. If I don't want to ever work again, no one should deny me that, as long as I do not hurt others while doing that. If what i want is to be a p o r n star, I should be able to do it, so long as i hurt nobody. Let me do it and make or mar my life.
I have a feeling you are against gays too. But you should know it's only because you are Nigerian. If you had grown up in a developed economy where freedoms are critical, there's no telling you wouldn't be supporting gay people now.
If really you are against gays, then clearly you and I have different ways of looking at things, so I don't think this argument will go anywhere.

Thanks for your audience cheesy

have u seriously diverted into exalting gays now,...wait is gay freedom or bondage...be realistic @least to urself
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Chiscomax(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:

SMH
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by MathsChic(f): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2015
zaragal:

have u seriously diverted into exalting gays now,...wait is gay freedom or bondage...be realistic @least to urself
Abeg, shift go one side kiss
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2015
MathsChic:

Abeg, shift go one side kiss

holy ghost fire there undecided...lesbo alert
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seriously, i care less about the fvcking photo........but see those tits mehn! Those MTFs look healthy and firm. Wish my girl had those typa racks

Tag me a perv at ur own peril
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
zaragal:

one bottle of la-casera for you kiss
grin grin grin

Thanks, ma'am. But is it only la casera? No gala? embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
grin grin grin

Thanks, ma'am. But is it only la casera? No gala? embarassed

i know you very well...but dats on my moniker.....u want gala..c'mon i ll make u meat pie
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Bamz555: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol. Is dis gal boobs flowing with milk nd honey?
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
zaragal:

i know you very well...but dats on my moniker.....u want gala..c'mon i ll make u meat pie

Explain, please?
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Gydion(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Deejavuu:
See her pouting sheepishly. Some ladies deserve the names they're called. Display of stupidity in public. Mtchewww

grin
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
JoeCutie:

Explain, please?

dont worry
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
zaragal:

dont worry
Please?
Re: What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
mizquote:

I remember how I used to get upset cos my gf gets naked in front of her lil bro an you talkn of brothers or her casual friends grabbing her breasts? That will just be the end even though it will be a hard decision..... what else do they do when no one is looking?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) / My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station / My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.