Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M (25897 Views)

List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal / How Saraki Blackmailed INEC Boss In Order To Halt Dino's Recall- SaharaReporters / N530B Arms Contract Probe : Army Generals Block Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by comos: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Sweetyie:
Y is that Saharareporters knows more than we Nigerians
because Tinubu tells them what to write
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by alaskido(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2015
With all the money SARAKI has, still he is greedy and looking for more. See where this has landed him now.
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by blackpriest0911: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2015
Were are the foolish TANOIDS, common start wailing
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by kingdong(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

The source told SaharaReporters that Mr. Jonathan and former NSA Dasuki withdrew close to $600 million from the Central Bank of Nigeria within a period of three to four weeks. He said the funds were mostly used for election purposes

If true, this is an excruciatingly heart breaking plundering of our collectively wealth by satanic marauders parading as leaders.

Nigerian masses are daily suffering, smiling and dying like flies because some people pocketed billions that would have built better equipped hospitals, built better and safer roads, armed a motivated police and military and loads of other life enhancing essential basic services.

It won't be a bad idea if all Nigerians cry to God daily and heap curses on all these people, morning day and night. I don't care if u be APC, PDP, Republican or Democrat. As long as u have stolen/illegally enriched yourself from Nigeria's money and made life miserable for one fellow citizen, u are an E.P and you deserve to &&%$$#@*!!!
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by FrancisIgya: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2015
Saraki, Saraki, Saraki, you again?
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by Coolcash1: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2015
My people can you now see the reason why Naira crashed massively against dollar...We are yet to get out of the mess that Dasuki and others have put over 180 million Nigerians... And some f0ols who don't know jack about governance, political and monetary economy will come here and be blaming PMB.

I tell you if all these monies are returned and deployed into productive use; naira will gradually rise again and the economy will start to pick up.

Lastly, I REALLY REALLY THANK GOD THAT THESE THIEVES AND GEJ DID NOT COME BACK... BY NOW THEY WOULD HAVE SOLD THE COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by tega4eddie: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2015
TINUBU SHOULD GO AND REST
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by Lionsclaw: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2015
feelamong:
waiting for wailers to say its sahara reporters again!

yet they believed and jubilated when same sahara reporters called PMB a junketer!! grin

Saraki is just a keg of gun powder waiting to explode..
If you are not a zombie then you are just a mere fool. Is this how a govt should run. We only want to hear this stories at the very minute when a judge of a compitent court finds Dasuki and Saraki guilty of these allegation based on the hard undeniable evidence presented to the court
Not coming to give us coc.k and bull whistleblower stories on social media.
How long will it take u to see that this is the only thing this govt has been doing since 6mnths ago undecided
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by arsenal33: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2015
merbenko:
Did you think if the economy is stable during GEJ, who. Will even think about PMB? As you guys believe in him to safe the nation economy then what is he waiting for. Let him get to work and stop lamenting about past administration. This is 6 month of story tale by media house.

It took Obama almost 2years to fix George Bush's ineptitude. Get real
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by Themandator: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by nairamaniac: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
preacherz:

No Bro. U shudnt....it was meant and used for fight against BH which u will agree improved tremendously.....it didn't pass de normal due process cos of d urgency of de situation then. Again GEJ went off a bit and rightly so to enable him come back as President.

Be sure dat APC supporter of APC will even do Worse faced wif same situation.

u call excesses of billions of Dollars "a bit far"?
with this money it WD have been more economical for GEJ to offer the indigenes 1Million naira for each book haram member they provided.
it WD have cost much less.
GEJ was just a nuisance. he went all out against BH at dieing hours all cos it was his meal ticket to another tenure.
if he had taken the issue as seriously as he later did, all the years, he wd never HV robbed NNPC and CBN vault at the last hour.
wanted to use 6 weeks to eradicate what he didn't and cudnt eradicate in 5 years at the expence of our economy.
if the currency-printing was true, that's the height of irresponsibility.
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by flokii: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
PEJ words will surely come to pass... with the way things are unfolding..

GEJ will end up in jail..

feel free to quote me... only with reasonable points tho.
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by debbieswanky(f): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Have you been in search of job for long? Here is a great opportunity for you. Work from your home and earn more than N20,000 weekly. This networking business makes you earn much than you have in mind. No specific age, no qualification required. You earn N1,000 on anybody you bring, very legal and stress free. Just register now: www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com?debbieswanky and use debbieswanky as your sponsor where it is required. Don't miss it! For any question call debby: 07034494812
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by richidinho(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
pishure of "hurriedly typewritten document that detailed how ex-NSA, Mr. Dasuki, requested tranches of dollars from the bank"

or

i d o n b i l i v i t
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Don't worry wen d rope get tight on dasuki he will mention d rest....he know his cohorts.....dats y he said nigeria still hav a lot to knw.......i. just imagine some heartless cow playing God over d life of others......I think is high tym we declare manhunt of our corrupt leaders....pour fuel on dem and set dem ablaze......d day issue of fuel scarcity will b revealed will we knw those making millions on our plight
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by Purej: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Emefiele, the cbn governor should be arrested by EFCC, he approved some many dollar withdrawals from the cbn. He should be questioned
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by gemale(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
In previous times, I would have wept 4 dis nation bt I long decided Nigeria is not worth my tears. Dis is obviously a nation with leaders hell bent on steering d vessel of our nation into a political Bermuda triangle as termd by honorable pat. R we so lost dt our sense of self respect, honor & love of nation have reached an all tym nadir? Y have we decided 2 erect our national values in a topsy-turvy manner? While some men r paying d ultimate sacrifice 4 d existence of Nigeria, a few Devils r busy robbing d country dry. These allegations r indeed grievous & shld meticulously investigated & if found 2 b true, offenders should b made 2 face untempered justice regardless of position or party affiliations. May d blood of all men who fell as a result of diverted funds be on d heads of all looters & their generations unborn.
Re: Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M by gemale(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
kingdong:

If true, this is an excruciatingly heart breaking plundering of our collectively wealth by satanic marauders parading as leaders.

Nigerian masses are daily suffering, smiling and dying like flies because some people pocketed billions that would have built better equipped hospitals, built better and safer roads, armed a motivated police and military and loads of other life enhancing essential basic services.

It won't be a bad idea if all Nigerians cry to God daily and heap curses on all these people, morning day and night. I don't care if u be APC, PDP, Republican or Democrat. As long as u have stolen/illegally enriched yourself from Nigeria's money and made life miserable for one fellow citizen, u are an E.P and you deserve to &&%$$#@*!!!
Dnt b shocked When pple's fadas, brodas, modas, sistas , distant relatives & frnds begin 2 die if God decides 2 ansa our prayers. Corruption is so rampant in naija dt it's even nw almost impossible 2 imagine a corrupt free Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court / Presidency Can’t Remove Jega - APC Lawmakers / Yahaya Bello Visits Wife Of Abu Ali, Promises To Train Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.