Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) (60194 Views)

The 8 Most Popular Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks / Beautiful Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Wedding Attires For Brides And Grooms / Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
janellemonae:

Something u clearly didnt observe is that:

IGBOS HAVE COPIED EDO TRADITIONAL ATTIRE & IT HAPPENED RECENTLY.

Igbos never used to wear dt beaded blouse over wrapper. Even up to d early 2000's they didnt dress like dt in their native weddings. They used to wear their various embroidered top wt diff double wrappers &arrange like 2 strands of beads in their hair. Now i see theyve also stylishly adopted d edo beaded headpiece. Igbos should go online and research their REAL culture. This is not it. SMH.
u are wrong, We have our own traditional attire. Like the ones below.

1 Like

Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by justjify(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
fpeter:

I have done it nah, I wore mine with a red blouse
my hubby almost shed tears when i stepped out.
Pictures angry else.. #IDontBelieveIt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Adaure4ever:
u are wrong, We have our own traditional attire. Like the ones below.

These ur pictures are exactly what i described above dt i used to know as igbo wear. So why are ur girls now dressing like edo brides. The op shows this in his post and ive seen it in real life. Igbo girls now wear d beaded blouse and headpiece.

1 Like

Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
janellemonae:

These ur pictures are exactly what i described above dt i used to know as igbo wear. So why are ur girls now dressing like edo brides. The op shows this in his post and ive seen it in real life. Igbo girls now wear d beaded blouse and headpiece.
majority of us wear our unique traditional attires like the ones i showed you.. You can check out "Ada Ada" video by Flavour.
Is just that some people may want to experiment other tinz and i see nothing wrong with that.
Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by Billion24(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
ERRANDERS wishing you the very best.
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this or any other errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697.
Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2015
Yoruba attire,,, still the BEST!
Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by fpeter(f): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2015
justjify:

Pictures angry else.. #IDontBelieveIt

Did you read anywhere, that i asked you to believe me?
Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by Mariecakes(f): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2015
All lovely kiss
Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by justjify(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2015
fpeter:

Did you read anywhere, that i asked you to believe me?
Did you read anywhere where I said you asked me to believe you?
Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by fpeter(f): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2015
justjify:

Did you read anywhere where I said you asked me to believe you?

Get a job.
Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by justjify(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2015
fpeter:

Get a job.
Hahahahha!!!! E pain am. Am on leave.... Get a life. Jobless housewife.
Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by fpeter(f): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
justjify:

Hahahahha!!!! E pain am.
Am on leave....
Get a life.
Jobless housewife.

You wish i were jobless but nope...i work hard.
Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by justjify(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
fpeter:

I know I am jobless ...i will work hard.
Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by justjify(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
fpeter:

You wish i were jobless but nope...i work hard.
grin hahahaha
Sorry to disappoint you... I don't fight/quarrel with women.
Try something else sweetheart.

Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by moutew: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2016

Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by Horus(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOXbtqZK8E8

[size=14pt]Best Nigeria Traditional Wedding Video Chidinma & Chuka By Eve27films[/size]

1 Like

Re: 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) by jbblues24(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oh, a storm is threat'ning My very life today If I don't get some shelter Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video / Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.