Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

I’m Ready To Relinquish Throne For Biafra – Eze Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu’s Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready To Relinquish Throne For Biafra – Eze Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (878 Views)

Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ready To Relinquish Throne For Biafra – Eze Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by xmich(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2015
As the River Nile runs from Victoria in Uganda to Egypt, so activism runs in the family of the traditional ruler of Afaraukwu in Umuahia, the Abia State capital.
From the monarch himself, His Royal Majesty, Eze Sir I. O. Kanu, Eze Ikputu of Afara Ukwu Ibeku in Umuahia, to the least of his children, it’s all the same blue blood of activism permanently glued in their veins. In the early 1990s, Nnamdi Kanu’s younger brother, Emmanuel, spearheaded the agitation for the reduction of school fees. Now Nnamdi, is leading a group to demand the freedom of Biafra.
In this interview, their father, HRH Eze Kanu, who said it was activism that made him represent his area three times as Councillor, said he was ready to abdicate his throne over the course for which his son is being detained.

Excerpts:

How do you feel concerning your son appearing in court last week?

I’m very happy that he was brought to court on Monday (last week). From what I heard, as I was not able to go because of my health, I was impressed at least my family members were able to see him.

You may have had high hopes your son would be released last week, but he was not. How do you react to this failed expectation?
Continue>>>http://www./2015/12/im-ready-to-relinquish-throne-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Relinquish Throne For Biafra – Eze Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by AAinEqGuinea: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2015
cool great father, nice family

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Relinquish Throne For Biafra – Eze Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2015
Oga go sleep! Your son is a traitor and an enemy of the state.. the only justifiable punishment for him is DEATH. We don't need enemies, our great country NIGERIA needs friends and unity currently and not the foolishness your family is Displaying now.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Relinquish Throne For Biafra – Eze Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu’s Father by carnegiefan: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2015
gocac:
Oga go sleep! Your son is a traitor and an enemy of the state.. the only justifiable punishment for him is DEATH. We don't need enemies, our great country NIGERIA needs friends and unity currently and not the foolishness your family is Displaying now.

Your NIGGER AREA is another name for DEATH.
That is why we Biafrans who represent LIFE cannot be found in it.
Deal with it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Kanu Release / Stop Sponsoring Chaos In Abia, HURIWA Tells Gov. Ikpeazu / why are APC guys rejoicing over court ruling on nnamdi kanu today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.