Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) (31286 Views)

CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran / FG Delegation Visits Shi’ite Home Base At Gyallesu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by kenkruse: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2015
These are non radical, peaceful Islamic group. We need to encourage them.
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by kilokeys(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Na wa.. The Era of change na to dey trek?

No wonder fuel no dey dey..

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by olaolulazio(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Islam?

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by sonyoung: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2015
All na d same... Give d access to bomb and gun, and knw whether they will rape villagers and kidnapp girls...
Islam bad

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Suresir: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2015
wow, there leaders n teachers hav sown the seed long ago through there words, now dis is harvest time.
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Dinocarex(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2015
saint047:
First, I want the authorities to clarify two issues:

1. What really happened to our 107 soldiers?

2. Are more girls truly abducted by BH?

Create a thread for that!!!
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by jimzad02(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2015
This is not a religion don't link it with Islam if you die on this road you'll go to hell straight.
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Dekingmoses(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Tank God na dea fellow moslem dey kill dem.... Stupid religion
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Orina(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Islamic religion is very funny, Sunnis and shiites fighting is like Catholic and Pentecostal fighting... oh I forgot they are both Christians
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by vizboy(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Trekking for book haram
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by biafranrealson: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2015
same people same ideology, to make the happy ones unhappy

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Jabioro: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Gambari pa fulani ko lejo ninu.Islam kill Muslims and Muslims kill Islam whatever names they bear all was forsake of Allah..I hope one Allah is not superior to other in this matter of mill and be killed..

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by saint047(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Dinocarex:

Create a thread for that!!!
noted
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by firstYS(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2015
They have been Hit, where were they when it started at the first place. Dem no va no wetin they Bleep dem, they are just waking up
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Rashdimuh(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2015
Lol when I saw them at mararaba junction i taught they are bh members, well thank God for completion orientation course.
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by dsquare33: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehe. Una never chi chum chin

Niyi Osundare warned you lot but it still wasn't your business
When Bokoharam wasnt this strong, northern/Islamic leaders felt no need to join hands and end it, it wasn't their business, it was GEJ's. Now they started attacking mosques it's now your business

"NOT MY BUSINESS

They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.

What business of mine is it
So long they don’t take the yam
From my savouring mouth?

They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.

From my savouring mouth?

Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe –
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.

From my savouring mouth?

And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.

The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence."
Classic poem from Professor Niyi Osundare, are you into literature?
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by prideofscience: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2015
Islam has now ""subject of the matter""........ out of rationality.

any thing muslem does never pleased Christians on social media.

Pls question(1) Had any non muslim attend any muslem mosque and they castigated on xtain or preaches terrorism?

(2) are the muslems hypocrites?

If ans..... with backup prove then i will bliv the condemnation abt them........I dont backbite
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2015
Eeeyaaaaa trying so hard to console yourself undecided
ALISMILE:
Haters will only die of hate! Doesn't even affect Islam!

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Pascal181: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2015
All lizards lie prostrate,how can we identify d one suffering from bellyache.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by An2elect2(f): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2015
May God have mercy.
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2015
And which of the christian group have attacked the other's gathering with bombs and guns?
Your comparison is as useless as a soaked tissue paper undecided

Orina:
Islamic religion is very funny, Sunnis and shiites fighting is like Catholic and Pentecostal fighting... oh I forgot they are both Christians

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by dacovajnr: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
WITH ISIS BLACK FLAG
Where's the black flag? undecided
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Spybradd: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2015
they are only declaring their solidarity with bh...
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Viktor1983(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2015
kachnov:
What's the march for?

Dinocarex:
This is the first time I'm hearing any Muslim group trekked because they were affected by the insurgents attack.

I thought, they share the same ideology!!

hotboz:
Procession

In protest against terrorism, to honour the dead or to register their presence?

I don't think the march is against terrorism, they always have this march/trek from kano to zaria every year..
I think they are meant to say that no attack whatsoever will stop them from their religious obligation

They call it Arba'een Symbolic Trek.
where they Trek to Husainiyya Baqiyyatullah,
Zaria. This place is of significance to shia Muslims in Nigeria
You could find more answers here http://www.islamicmovement.org/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by erusen: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2015
ALISMILE:
Haters will only die of hate! Doesn't even affect Islam!
who hate una nor una they kill una seft

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2015
Orina:

It's nothing of the sort. Roman Catholics and Protestants feud isn't bloody, unlike the Sunnis & Shiites'.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by Evaromantik(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Another Boko Haram brewing............hope that flag is not my Biafran flag..............anywhere check my signature for free salary
Re: Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) by HRich(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-jR8pGndbmkE/Vl1HmrK7XXI/AAAAAAABRSY/UiPmrL_TgUA/s400/bride.PNG[/img]
Shi’ite Islamic Movement members trekked from Kaduna to Zaria after losing about 20 members in a bomb blast attack last week. The bomb blast happened during the group procession from Kano to Zaria on Friday.
[img]http://3.bp..com/--gb-WlL0LvE/Vl1Ia3dNNCI/AAAAAAABRSg/32sKezqLC-Y/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photos-shiite-islamic-group-procession.html

This group is more dangerous than Boko Haram and ISIS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard / Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student / Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.