Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) (93690 Views)

When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church / Pics: When You Mistakenly Shout SAI BABA In a Petrol Station Queue / When Someone Takes Your Position In A Queue And The ATM Swallow His Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by tonychristopher: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
duchess25:

okay.i like ur signature though

the signature is funny , isnt it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

it is ooo.espeially the "Efulefu" ish

1 Like

Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by tonychristopher: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
mana i said the truth na

duchess25:

it is ooo.espeially the "Efulefu" ish

1 Like

Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by sparkwil(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
chocolateme:
i am ok, long time. Where have you been?
My base sha

1 Like

Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
NextGovernor:
Lol. That's what you get when you prefer to be govern by someone who presented Nepa bill to that who presented PHD as certificate.

Phd indeed!

After 6yrs of looting Nigeria blind; we now know that there is a course called LOOTING.
Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by osarodon(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
With all sincerity and open mind without any party affiliation, do they have to clear Jonathan's mess if any before fuel can be made available?

President Buhari is in a position that I always say that after God in Nigeria he is the next based on the presidential executive power attached to his office.

President Buhari should do the needful and make fuel available.
Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by ferdspiration: 3:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Rikidony:
puhahahahahahaha
grin grin grin

who still shout sai baba this days, the daura man is a total failure, may we not regret who we voted in amen.
you would still say the same thing if Jonathan had won,don't know what's wrong with Nigerians...Impatience!
Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by salam1(m): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2015
NextGovernor:
Lol. That's what you get when you prefer to be govern by someone who presented Nepa bill to that who presented PHD as certificate.
and what has d PHD holder given u in denial past 6 Yrs? Follishness is wen u compare 6 month to 6yrs
Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by salam1(m): 6:39am On Dec 02, 2015
greatness22:
Lolz, d bloody pig wil blame GEJ for dis.
a slowpoke will believe dat crap
Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by salam1(m): 6:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Khd95:

chief wailer indeedgringrin

for how long have u been wailing,nd how long do u intend to wailcry
till his genration seize to exist
Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2015
KelvinKelt:
Was he beaten up by angry crowd? I'm not advocating hardship but I think its too early to condemn de president. I plead that we leave party issues & give him a supporting hand. I'm not for any party but I wish every well meaning president success.
is he a foreigner? He knew the situation at hand before campaigning and now he's touring the Globe.
Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by Abylyty(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2015
nnachukz:
I hope they rearranged his dental arrangement?

Bros yu bad die grin grin grin
Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by Xmen149(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2015
chocolateme:
Lol.. Dear sorry for your pains ok. You should have just SHUT UP entirely.

FTC
Chocolate cream

nne o!,...u gat iti!.... shocked.....say than u wink
Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by mexdon(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2015
lolz.sorry bros no be ur fault
Re: See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) by booksrite(f): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
tonychristopher:

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. / Whatsapp Jokes , Quotes , Message And Greetings / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.