Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves (23837 Views)

Bankers, Is This True? / CTN: How Foreign Firms Short- Change FG / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by ijustdey: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2015
By Our Correspondent

Unknowingly, most Nigerian elite who patronise European banks are in danger of early death because of the manipulations of their bankers who introduce them to ‘doctors’ death’, LEADERSHIP investigations reveal.
Checks reveal that not a few of the elite in Africa and Nigeria in particular, are carriers of one killer disease or the other, especially cancer through the patronage of select doctors who are introduced to them by these banks.

According to a highly placed Nigerian, who craved anonymity, the antics of some of these notorious and selfish bankers in Europe, is to persuade “our rich and wealthy people to their early graves unknowingly”.
“Most of our elite across board who keep their money abroad are unaware of the danger they are exposing themselves to.

The primary reason for doing this is to keep away their wealth and riches from their country but these bankers have no love for them. What those banks are found of doing is discouraging their customers from Africa, especially, Nigeria, in patronising the hospitals in their fatherland on the pretext of introducing them to the ‘best hospitals around’; they would tell them that as a result of their patronage, they were entitled to the best medical check-up at their own expense as this was their way of appreciating the customer. They will be persistent and consistent until their victims accepted.

“Once the customer accepts, he would be introduced to those hospitals that are on their payroll and such patient would be discouraged in allowing any other doctor to assess them for whatever reason. He would be asked to visit them whenever the need arises.
“It is in this process that one of those killer diseases will be injected into his or her system which may take months or even years to manifest.

Even when the disease is detected, they are the ones the victim will run to and in the event that the patient goes elsewhere, they might not be able to diagnose the main problem until it is too late.”
Speaking further, the source who is a top security officer, advised those who have not joined the league to stop the idea because “it is an invitation to an early grave”.

According to him, “The only reason why most wealthy Nigerians are engaging in what is now referred to as ‘medical tourism’ is to cover up the disease they are nursing and to abide by the rules and regulation given to them by their European doctors who lure them to early graves unknowingly.”

When asked of the intention of those banks and hospitals that practice such deadly game, he explained that it was for selfish reasons.

“You may not understand, what they are doing is to kill their choice customers and keep the money in their custody and they share this ill-gotten wealth between themselves and their medical collaborators.”

The source went further to explain another new trick the banks have just introduced to keep these funds in their custody, “those notorious banks have different ways of snatching our money from those who keep it with them. There is a particular banking system which can only be accessed through the customer’s voice in order to transfer money from their account to another. What you just need to do is to answer calls from your bank to confirm and that is all but the danger is once you are dead, there is no one who can operate it because you have gone with your voice.”

The source, who has spent most of his career abroad, urged the elite in Africa and Nigeria in particular to stop patronising banks in Europe in order to save their lives.

They should rather invest their money in the continent, taking a cue from the good work Dangote is doing all over as regards job creation.

www.leadership.ng/news/479421/foreign-bankers-lure-nigerian-elite-early-graves

lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by nzeobi(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2015
End time banks featuring END time doctors in
End time death

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by olumide81(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm....the more money you come across,the more problem we face!

10 Likes

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by henribj(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2015
wow.. things are happening.

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by virud: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Sounds like fiction...
But like my father said.. 'Anything imaginable is possible - Time will tell'.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by mightyhaze: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2015
Wow! Dis is shocking if true! Meanwhile, its ma bufde 2day. I'd like 2 xperience an avalanche of likes on account of dis grin

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by damton(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2015
You wonder to what extent people can pursue money.

But then can we blame them. when some of our elites refuse to keep there proceeds in their own country to stimulate the local economy perhaps due to the fact that such funds were stolen or ill-gotten, they'd only expose theirselves to all sorts of untoward Acts.

6 Likes

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by PLANETMARS(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Our elites are theives so who cares

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by yomalex(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Dinocarex(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Shitty write up!!! How can I possibly believe this....!!!

But Wait!!

How come our politicians are always traveling out to treat themselves even if its just headache?

How come most of them die overseas, only to be carried and buried here as if Nigeria is a dumping ground.

Think!!! In the last 5 years, u can list, at least 10 politicians and high placed Nigerian that died overseas.

Coincidence

I join the host of Lasisi to shout End time revelations

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by djWALE(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2015
Endtime banking

2 Likes

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2015
Thats why i dont trust foreigners with any thing especially those with pink skin undecided

9 Likes

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by hotboz: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2015
Even if this a propaganda, I support the effect it will have on the economy vis-a-vis discouraging our politicians from patronising these foreign banks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2015
I honestly see no need. No one listens. It's a vicious cycle. It is one who steals that takes money there. Investing here, how does he explain his income? Since we are not ready to stop stealing, money will go there. Don't sha know if truth de the doctors tori...

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Odun11: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2015
At least this would be an eye opener for the rest Nigerians on the verge of embezzling public funds

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Suresir: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2015
the can only decieve those who don't knw there to live in Christ.
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Suresir: 10:29am On Dec 01, 2015
the will decieve those who dnt knw there right to live in christ. I LOVE JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by kennyman2000(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by paranorman(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2015
There's possibility that this is true anyway. Truly, money is the root of all evil.

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by DICE234(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Lmao, Shit just got real.

Meanwhile;

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... Look at my signature and register your service/skill and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy... someone, somewhere needs your services.

2 Likes

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Btruth: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2015
nzeobi:
End time banks featuring END time doctors in
End time death

Indeed, End Time of everything!

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by ajokebelle(f): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmnn.
Hard to believe. It myt just b true sha.
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Bigdreams(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2015
This is shocked shocked shocked

Read: Business Sense For BulkSMS Business
Check my signature
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by jayAjoku(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2015
oh well its their pot of soup since them say others no go enjoy wealth , well karma will strike them in the nuts .... #ThisLifeIsJustAPotOfBeans
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Realgana(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Most of them are thieves,we dont care.But it should not be communicable disease(s) ooo.
Check my siggy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by worlexy(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Chei

1 Like

Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Evaromantik(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Heiyaaa.........check my signature for free salary
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Sheikwonder(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2015
Dinocarex:
Shitty write up!!! How can I possibly believe this....!!!

But Wait!!

How come our politicians are always traveling out to treat themselves even if its just headache?

How come most of them die overseas, only to be carried and buried here as if Nigeria is a dumping ground.

Think!!! In the last 5 years, u can list, at least 10 politicians and high placed Nigerian that died overseas.

Coincidence

I join the host of Lasisi to shout End time revelations

You Sir,are confused!!!
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by lexyman(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2015
And what happen to someone one that owns account in different countries of the world? I think if u re smart to make money u should also be smart in ur dealings to safe the money .
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by kunle86(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2015
Jagaban and lalastical
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by Dinocarex(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2015
Sheikwonder:

You Sir,are confused!!!

Not confused... My intro was being sarcastic!!!
Re: How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves by costandi(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2015
Thats the price they pay for putting stolen money intotheir banks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground / How To Register A Business In Nigeria / How To Find Sort Code Of Any Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.