Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Pride Of Africa Indeed(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pride Of Africa Indeed(Photos) (637 Views)

South West Is The Pride Of Nigeria. A Big Lesson For The Biafrans / "Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce / Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pride Of Africa Indeed(Photos) by KelvinKelt(m): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2015
I listened to the quarterly briefing of governor UDOM GABRIEL EMMANUEL, last saturday on AKBC radio. He took time to analys his achievements in his first six months in office. The governor also went further to unveil his blue print for Akwa Ibom state. I've never seen a governor with intellect like this man, just like Godswill Akpabio. Indeed these two people are heaven sent, a rare gift to Akwa Ibom people, Nigeria & Africa at large.

1 Like

Re: The Pride Of Africa Indeed(Photos) by KelvinKelt(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2015
KelvinKelt:
I listened to the quarterly briefing of governor UDOM GABRIEL EMMANUEL, last saturday on AKBC radio. He took time to analys his achievements in his first six months in office. The governor also went further to unveil his blue print for Akwa Ibom state. I've never seen a governor with intellect like this man, just like Godswill Akpabio. Indeed these two people are heaven sent, a rare gift to Akwa Ibom people, Nigeria & Africa at large.

(1) (Reply)

‘hand Of God’ In Kogi Polls? / #saynotosocialmediabill# / Raymond Dokpesi was acussed Of Terrorism In 2010 by Goodluck Jonathan Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.