Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

APC Must Wield The Big Stick On Stubborn Faleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Must Wield The Big Stick On Stubborn Faleke (717 Views)

Economic Recession: Buhari Must Wield The Big Stick To Sack These 3 -sen Dino / APC Must Win Ondo Governorship Election – Tinubu / Kogi Tribunal Dismisses Faleke’s Petition Against Yahaya Bello’s Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Must Wield The Big Stick On Stubborn Faleke by maupe: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2015
“The party told us that we have nominated Alhaji Yahaya Bello. And of course, we made it clear as the political family of Prince Abubakar Audu; we told them that it is not acceptable and we are not going with it and I personally observed that my name has been submitted to INEC as deputy governorship candidate to pair with Alhaji Yahaya Bello and I told the national chairman in clear words that ‘Mr. Chairman, I have submitted a letter this morning distancing myself from that decision; that on no ground will I want to be associated with the decision of the party to pair me with Alhaji Yahaya Bello because I am already governor-elect.

“I want to make it very clear that Alhaji Yahaya Bello did not take part in all our campaign processes and we are only contesting election in 91 polling units out of about 2, 548 polling units and we have made it very clear that if they go ahead to conduct election because I have pulled out that election would be challenged in the court of law, it will be null and void.

We won’t be addressing you today if the party chose the path of honour. The path of honour we championed there was for the party to go to court and challenge INEC and Mr. Chairman told us directly without considering it twice that the party will not go to court and since the party is not going to court, we have taken it upon ourselves as our right to defend ourselves in court and we are challenging the decision”, he said.
It's obvious that this man has lost all manner of respect for his elders and the political party. Imagine his insinuation, that the chairman and the NWC board are dishonourable people. Isn't his godfather, Tinubu, a member of the NWC. Why not call his name as one of the dishonourable people. Isn't he a member of the faction of the APC, that vehemently insisted that Saraki obey the party and abide by party supremacy.
http://www.naijacenter.com/politics/nass-crisis-tinubus-group-insists-on-party-supremacy/

http://www.post-nigeria.com/nass-crisis-buhari-lacks-moral-right-to-talk-about-party-supremacy-tinubu/

Is this decision by the party not a unanimous decision by the party. So party supremacy is only for the likes of Saraki. Even the SP was not as abusive and insulting as this small boy.
The APC, must regain control over its members. Saraki and Sylva crossed the NWC and got away with it, and thus set a bad precedent. So now if any aspirant of the APC is looked over for a position, all he has to do is go and insult the party and stubbornly resist any peace moves, and in time, the party will bend to its will.
I believe the APC must start in showing its authority, by punishing Faleke for his stubbornness and his insultive remarks. Faleke must not be left off the hook. If he is allowed to spit on the party without any reprimanding coming from the party, then the APC is a useless and disorganized party with no foundation or structure. Faleke must be punished
http://www.newspunch.org/kogi-well-meet-in-court-faleke-tells-apc-rejects-to-deputize-bello/
Re: APC Must Wield The Big Stick On Stubborn Faleke by mightyhaze: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2015
Big stick? Abeg make dem wait till 2moro. 2day na my birthday. ....so let dere be likes grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Must Wield The Big Stick On Stubborn Faleke by chocolateme(f): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Politics
Re: APC Must Wield The Big Stick On Stubborn Faleke by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2015
On Faleke? U kidding right?... The stick should be on Oyegun instead, he's an incompetent chairman...Hate or love Pdp, they would never tolerate anti-party activities...Saraki played d anti-party card, oyegun left him, Dogara did d same, Oyegun turn a blind eye to it and this Yahaya Bello who actively participated in PDP campaign, even donating Bus and Cash to dat effect, Yet d incompetent oyegun gave him d party's ticket..

2 Likes

Re: APC Must Wield The Big Stick On Stubborn Faleke by PentiumPro(f): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2015
When a PDP foolish supporter starts giving advice to APC, know there is something mischievous in such advice.
We know your support for Bello is because is another Saraki.

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Calls For Investigation Of Shiite Deaths In Nigeria -- The New York Times / Oil Prices To Stabilize At $40-$50/bbl By Mid-2016: Lukoil CEO / When GEJ Heard What Bafarawa Got Was For Spiritual Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.