Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

CRISIS | Audu’s Son Alleges Oyegun Is Behind Plot To Steal Late Audu’s Mandate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRISIS | Audu’s Son Alleges Oyegun Is Behind Plot To Steal Late Audu’s Mandate (617 Views)

Oyegun Is Being Controlled By Some Forces – Timi Frank / Kogi Governorship Crisis: Audu’s Camp Rejects Son / Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRISIS | Audu’s Son Alleges Oyegun Is Behind Plot To Steal Late Audu’s Mandate by SignalNG1(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2015
Yemi Adebowale

Mustapha Audu, one of the sons of the two-time former governor of Kogi State, the late Prince Abubakar Audu has called on Kogi indigenes to join him for a peaceful protest on Wednesday against what he called plans by a “cabal” to stand justice on its head in the Kogi State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

In a chat on Monday with our reporter, Mustapha accused the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Chief John Odigie Oyegun and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir David Lawal of plans to manipulate the democratic process that produced his late father as the gubernatorial candidate of the APC in Kogi State.

According to Mustapha, “Oyegun and the SGF are working hand in hand to give the ticket to Yahaya Bello, a man who did not even participate in the process. Is that fair? What is Oyegun and the SGF’s interest in Kogi State? My late father gave his all to this election and ended up paying the supreme sacrifice. They tried and tried to stop him from being the candidate of the party and even in death they are still fighting him.”

Mustpaha said he believes if anyone should benefit from his late father’s mandate, it should not be Yahaya Bello. “Faleke who was the running mate to my dad should be given the mandate, not Yahaya Bello who was not even on the ticket. It’s absurd. It’s total injustice and Oyegun is pushing this for his selfish reasons. We are aware he is doing this because Bello gave him N100 million to inherit Audu’s mandate. Does he not fear God? Is he not aware he is an old man and is closer to his grave?” he queried.

“I am calling on everyone who believed in the struggle ofmy late father to join me in a peaceful protest to the Senate President on Wednesday. We will be marching to the Senate President Bukola Saraki. We are asking him to call the National Chairman of APC and the SGF and ask them what is their interest in Kogi State because Kogi State will be thrown into an unprecedented political crisis if this injustice is allowed to prevail. As I am talking to you there are riots in Lokoja and parts of Kogi State, people are unhappy”, he said.

Meanwhile, the National Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has unveiled Alh. Yahaya Bello, popularly known as Fair Plus as the replacement for the late Prince Abubakar Audu. It would be recalled that Alh. Yahaya Bello was runner-up in the APC governorship primaries that produced the late Prince Abubakar Audu as governorship candidate.

Unveiling Bello at the National Headquarters of the party in Abuja, Monday after about 3 hours of meeting, the national chairman of the party, Chief John Odigie Oyegun urged party leaders and stakeholders to accept the decision of the party leadership and ensure the party become victorious in Saturday’s supplementary poll.

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/oyegun-sgf-behind-plot-to-steal-my-fathers-mandate-audus-son-alleges/

Re: CRISIS | Audu’s Son Alleges Oyegun Is Behind Plot To Steal Late Audu’s Mandate by chocolateme(f): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2015
Hmm.. See how dirty they are exposing themselves all in the name of power..
Sometimes, it's good for STRONG things to be occurring among politicians so that they will keep hanging out their dirty linens outside for the world to know who they really are. Strong wind has blown at Kogi state and all the fowl nyash dem are showing.
Re: CRISIS | Audu’s Son Alleges Oyegun Is Behind Plot To Steal Late Audu’s Mandate by maupe: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2015
After being exposed as a sex offender and rapist, this criminal has the guts to wade into this crisis. At least OYEGUN has not tied women up and violated them. He should just shut up and leave his elder brother to fight his own battles.
Is it not the same OYEGUN who in cohorts with the benefactor of Faleke that tried to plant Lawan as the SP, and then later in cohorts with the same Tinubu, tried to force Timi ALAIBE on the Bayelsa APC faction. So when did both men go their separate ways. The fact is that any choice other than Yahaya Bello, would be an exercise in futility.
Re: CRISIS | Audu’s Son Alleges Oyegun Is Behind Plot To Steal Late Audu’s Mandate by Raziii(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2015
APC and their never ending wahala... why do they always find it hard to get thing right Meanwhile chocolateme hmm what a nicko lol!
Re: CRISIS | Audu’s Son Alleges Oyegun Is Behind Plot To Steal Late Audu’s Mandate by lionness(f): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2015
I thought the Igbos claimed it was Tinubu who was behind all this wahala. Just like they claimed Buhari wanted to assassinate GEJ yesterday.
It will be a wonderful 3 and half years of enjoying their stupid wails. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I just visit nairaland to read delicious wails and childish accusations. I wish you all a 2016 years of wailing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Sympathy And Do Something About Boko-Haram:Sanusi Tells Buhari / Senator Ben Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (photos) / Biafra Protest Is Completely Legitimate. Federal Govt Says . Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.