Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide (30709 Views)

RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic) / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians / A Better Alternative To N5,000 Monthly Allowance For Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Btruth: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Beehshorp:
Ehya... Another scam and lie for gullible Nigerians to swallow..when will dey start the meal per day for children in school or the #40 per litre for fuel..
Make una swerve jorh we don tire for lies nd propaganda.. Gej brought sure-P and empowered millions of people now u want to start giving us 5k and na u wan reduce minimum wage..
I am not a member of dis satanic blood sucking sharia party so even if dey are serious I would never take dia 5k cos I would never stand with dem even if the going gets good

Which sure-P? The same sure-P people wey dey fight with police for toll-gate area for traffic control? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by calculator123(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Jesumed:
This is strictly for Nigerians. Our brothers from other West African countries like Biafra must not register.
must you show ur stupidity online,i am not the abusive type but i just can ignore u.how much were u paid by being tribalistic.BIGOT
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by cruzita(f): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
nice move but let's be sincere it will be fruitless
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by ahnie: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Miss Faith,this your search for boifriend nor be here o.december don reach sha...o ye mi(i understand)
PHATE007:
lol... Dat na 1 day meal nw.. D remaining 29/30 days nkor? Hw u wan take survive + hw u go take settle me ur gf? *winks*
ayam north a man.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by PHATE007(f): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2015
ahnie:
Miss Faith,this your search for boifriend nor be here o.december don reach sha...o ye mi(i understand)ayam north a man.
lol.. I saw it dear.... I said gf not girl friend... Gf=great friend...
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by akp202(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2015
make i just sit down for here dey watch...money no dey but dem won pay millions of unemployed graduate 5k...hehehe
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by blaise00700(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2015
I am quitting my job this week.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Horlufemi(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Millerz:
Nigeria seems to be going backwards. Empower the youths, not give them a meager N5000k monthly.

which way Nigeria?

O by the way, that money is ONLY for Nigerians, not for biafrans. grin ; D grin

Bubu cannot fulfill campaign promises, wahala. They want to fulfill campaign promises na wahala.

Just try to b objective.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by anonimi: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2015
What about the National ID Card as database for such an exercise?
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Sant1m: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2015
Beehshorp:
Ehya... Another scam and lie for gullible Nigerians to swallow..when will dey start the meal per day for children in school or the #40 per litre for fuel..
Make una swerve jorh we don tire for lies nd propaganda.. Gej brought sure-P and empowered millions of people now u want to start giving us 5k and na u wan reduce minimum wage..
I am not a member of dis satanic blood sucking sharia party so even if dey are serious I would never take dia 5k cos I would never stand with dem even if the going gets good
In the name of hate you and your likes are forcing APC to do what will finally guarantee APC to rule for upto a hundred years. 5000 social security fund for youths will nail PDP coffin, add school feeding programme to it and APC have no rival.
You guys are politically unwise, my Swedish friend said' if these guys are politically wise they won't compel the rulling party to fulfill their promise, you keep it to your chest and use it against them when campaign commences' all i told him was that their leader is known as the clueless one.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by doubleportion: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2015
All of you that is waiting for free cash from FG, it's not gonna easy as you think,
there is gonna be ways and measures to fsh out any cheater.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by mistyebby(f): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2015
What's will be the difference between unemployed graduates and Lagos agbero?? Can they even pull this off with moderate accountability? Or jst another move to enrich some greedy few!
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Justicealh3(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2015
We are waiting. A must enrol, but b4 then I pray to av my respect job doing. I'll not be unemployeed 4 long.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by judedwriter(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2015
The scheme will be manipulated and fail woefully; better loans were given to start businesses or create jobs!
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by deolu2000(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2015
I just started reading the news,few lines in and i can't count how many times i saw the word "we are going", i just lost interest in the whole new jare,just another wishing news again. Shior
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by vikajef(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2015
Are you kidding me N125 BILLION per month and N1.5 Trillion per year @5000*for 25 Million Nigerians. I know I'm unemployed buh this is a clueless move by APC. This money should be invested in areas that can generate sustainable job opportunities...This move is worst than the fuel subsidy scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Soteriahascome: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2015
I DO NOT DOUBT THE POSSIBILITY, BUT IN NIGERIA TodAy; THE POSSIBILITY IS HIGHLY SLIM...
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Sant1m: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2015
Thunderlicious:
If I am working and register as unemployed, how will they know? What if I register using another ID? This is not the best time to do something like this. Nigeria need a centralized system of the details of all her citizens. Get every Nigerian documented and registered in the central system before anything.
It is achievable, i know you will only register using your BVN, with BVN no double registration, Also with BVN the Govt can eliminate those working in the Federal Civil Service, State and Organised private sector by drawing from their payroll data, using CBN and the banks.
Remember with BVN you can't maintain bank accounts with different names as was done before now, also recall that not even upto 40m bank accounts ve BVN. if they do this with the school feeding programme then APC will rule for 100 yrs. PDP keep urging APC to perform and consign your party to the history book. Using your BVN a bank can verify all your income sources coming into all your accounts, the CBN can easily know you if you are on paid employment. Unless if your boss pay you cash

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by eeewise(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2015
Sant1m:
In the name of hate you and your likes are forcing APC to do what will finally guarantee APC to rule for upto a hundred years. 5000 social security fund for youths will nail PDP coffin, add school feeding programme to it and APC have no rival.
You guys are politically unwise, my Swedish friend said' if these guys are politically wise they won't compel the rulling party to fulfill their promise, you keep it to your chest and use it against them when campaign commences' all i told him was that their leader is known as the clueless one.
mofo we re fighting for the betterment of Nigeria not scoring political points..wats our gain if we dnt hold our govt accountable and we all sink?#proudly a wailer
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by MicKvictorious(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
How much is the hell of 5,000 for the Federal government to be happy about, and people are dancing.
another strategic for the poor masses to kill their self.

They should reconcile that to at list 10k, is wort this country, if we should have 1billion from those looted funds as claimed, there will still be more change left over.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
you're the stupid person here.

There's no light, plus bad roads everywhere, a delipitated educational system, bad governance, no jobs, no industries, bad health care system, owing of workers salaries etc and this is what they can come up with?

that money would be more useful in building industries, increasing power supply that would increase the overall standard of living of Nigerians.

grow a brain before quoting me next time .
HRich:
Look at how S.t.u.p.i.d you are.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
God bless you. few people have such wisdom.
vikajef:
Are you kidding me N125 BILLION per month and N1.5 Trillion per year @5000*for 25 Million Nigerians. I know I'm unemployed buh this is a clueless move by APC. This money should be invested in areas that can generate sustainable job opportunities...This move is worst than the fuel subsidy scam.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Shakur86(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Apc and lies are like bread and butter
Lubbish
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by rusher14: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Beehshorp:

Your own case is settled.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by rallymento(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Super1759:
The most stupid and senseless move iI have ever heard in my life... Ok,get ready to register all Nigerians.

Instead of empowering them....
Cmhtewww

Better bomb dey your head!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
some graduate teachers will definitely resign grin
God bless my Country
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by seangy4konji: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by redcap: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
I trust my northern brothers,every goat and cawos must be registered.This is an avenue for some people to fraudulently enrich themselves.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by KINGDAV2015(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
This one is just reading a script...No clue at all.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Millerz:
Nigeria seems to be going backwards. Empower the youths, not give them a meager N5000k monthly.

which way Nigeria?

O by the way, that money is ONLY for Nigerians, not for biafrans. grin ; D grin
were u not among the ones crying #Our5k? Why are you guys sooo hypocritical? Besides that, in saner climes, the govt keeps statistics of unemployed youths..so wats the fuss about Do you think its just to pay the 5k alone
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by onatisi(m): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Idiocy of the highest order.
Re: FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
calculator123:
must you show ur stupidity online,i am not the abusive type but i just can ignore u.how much were u paid by being tribalistic.BIGOT

Shut up! Must you quote me? Gerarahere joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is ‘seriously’ Broke – Lai mohammed / Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.