Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (185445 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Happy New Month Romancelanders. cheesy

This is the last month of the year which signals the end of the year,so I thought of creating an e-slum book for all of us. A set of questions will be asked and all you need to do is answer the questions as best as you can and then Tag a few friends to do the same.

This is strictly for Romancelanders but you can tag members of other sections if you wish to. smiley

Please nothing should be taken personal,remember that what someone thinks about you does not necessarily mean it's true. It's just their opinion. grin

Let's kick the ball rolling cheesy

Name

Occupation

Are you single, dating or married

Those u like on Romance Section

Those u dislike on Romance section

Those u find annoying

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)

Those you follow and wish follows you back

Why do you follow the people you follow

NLer that has sent u the most PMs

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting

Which Romancelander is fake.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)

Your favorite Romancelander(s)

Your favorite mod

Funniest Romancelander(s)

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life

NLer(S) you consider smart

NL member that tries too hard.

NLer(s) you find intriguing

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.

Who do u often agree with

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2015
Coming with mine! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ZYZZA: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Op let me book space when I live work I would fill it

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2015
color=#770077]
Name: Anyss(English) Agnes(Greek)

Are you single, dating or married: dating

Those u like on Romance Section: Goodheart02, misspicy, primeministerr, Nemzyseries. They r much.

Those u dislike on Romance section: ain't gat time for hating

Those u find annoying: searching4love, lahit14, 6fit.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Goldendr, Goodheart02, obiorasubtle

Those you follow and wish follows you back: Goodheart02

Why do you follow the people you follow: I don't jus follow people because they followed me first. I check their profile to see if we have aanything in common, their posts to see if I can really learn from dem and lastly their pix if they r cute lolzz

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: can't really tell

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: I guess 3 or 4 daily

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: I only check your post if I have anything to say I go ahead and if not I ignore

Which Romancelander is fake: don't really take time to check all those. Although I know many are inevitably fake

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: am not really a one night stand Kindda gal. Although I'll Kindda love to think of myself as adventurous so I'll say I don't know yet. Av not met d lucky guy yet. Lolz

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: hmmmmmmmm. Funny enough d ones I admire alittle and try to check their pix, pix is always absent. The ones I see with cool pix, wen I see their posts, its usually a total turn off.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): nil

Your favorite Romancelander(s): nmmmmnn. Favorite? I guess I don't really look forward to seeing anyone just yet. Buh I know there are people dat haven't disappointed yet. Lolz

Your favorite mod: none

Funniest Romancelander(s): lols just thinking of him put a smile on my face. Obiorathesubtle. Then there's Iamlegend1 and .......

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Goldendr for now.

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk:its unbelievable buh I just noticed the diary section and av only visited once. Don't even think I saw any moniker I recognise

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? None for now.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: hmmmmnnn. Seriously am not the observing type. Buh I guess I'll be on the look out from now

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: I don't even concieve such thoughts cos I know that person will beat living daylight out of me. Don't have strength ooh

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: hmmmmmm one person in mind buh don't knw him much yet.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: they are much, admiralty616, nemzyseries, mudility,chingydaboss,captainG,Tuatara and a host of others.

NLer(S) you consider smart: hmmmmmm. I don't wanna follow crowd so am not gonna give names yet

NL member that tries too hard: mamagee3. Ah pray she doesn't pick offence sha.

NLer(s) you find intriguing: avicky. She doest know me though cos am a ghost fan of hers lolz.

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer:
Some1 once told me am high on sperm lolz. It gave me and my sisters a very good laugh. Besides that, av learnt lots. Can't even count em.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: mostly Iamlegend1 and Obiorathesubtle

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: often? None. buh av disagreed with 4 or 5 ppl I think

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: hmmmmmm. For the fact that if I type the moniker here, the person will fly here, I'll keep my secret to myself

Who do u often agree with: for the now, I think its primeministerr. Cos my other friends aare always teasing me. Lolz

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): don't know his moniker. Just stumbled upon his pix.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): none for now

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : I guess it primeministerr.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): don't know yet

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag[/color] : ooooooooh. No idea

Tag:

Sunnypar,

Lawrence

Upload111

Mosquitorebirth

Abdulrazat
[/color Purle]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Anyss:
Choi dis na biography u dey look for oooh. Too much naw. Reduce d qwshon small ejoor
Lol..that's why it's a slum book. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol..that's why it's a slum book. cheesy

Owkay Nah. Will edit my first post and ansa ur questions then.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2015
Question long pass Mississippi

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2015
make i answer asap..dis one wey i get time.

#YolO

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by jashar(f): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Name: Oyedeji Oyeniyi (NeyoorOfAfrica)

Are you single, dating or married : Single

Those u like on Romance Section: Naijaboiy Tosyne2much, kingtom, Kinglekan, omotayor123, EstharFabian, jollyjoy, Aminat508, agarawu23
montezz, Dat5starguy, dre11

Those u dislike on Romance section: NONE

Those u find annoying: Cutehector (womanwrapper001) [b]

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look
forward to what they have to say) : [b] dre11, Tosyne2much, peeparty, naijaboiy, Lalasticlala, Seun

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I don't follow but I secretly stalk some peeps

Why do you follow the people you follow: Intelligence and excellent writing skills

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: NONE

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.:
NONE

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to
avoid quoting : NONE

Which Romancelander is fake. Detective mode not activated

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night
stand with if given the chance but won't date :
Aminat508

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on : still yet to figure out

why did u choose him/her above?? (what
attracted you to him/her) : religious, excellent writing skills and very intelligent

Your favorite Romancelander(s) : tosyne2much, Montezz, isacolukay,Dre11, Omotayor123, estharfabian, aminat508

Your favorite mod : Lalasticlala, fynestboi

Funniest Romancelander(s): Onila, Mrcork

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Midolian DONSMITH123 , tosyne2much,Dre11, Emusmith,Lalasticlala

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk : Estharfabian, Aminat508,dat5starguy, montezz

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with,
but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? NONE

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that
suits/ quite similar to yours. Dat5starguy, Ikeola6, cutemaria

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real
life: Musiwa2

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with:
NONE

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met
in real life: Freshboy88, Ohgurl, heayey, segxes23, whizqueen and some ghost nairalanders

NLer(S) you consider smart: Adeh39, Aminat508, Tosyne2much, Omotayor123, Kingtom, naijaboiy

NL member that tries too hard.: Barcanista, Laslasticlala, Tosyne2much, wristbangle, dre11, seun, Agarawu23, Idowuogbo

NLer(s) you find intriguing: NONE

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt
from another NLer: Endtime things

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from:
Who do u often disagree with on Romance
Section: Can't remember

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can
both get to know each other: kiss

Who do u often agree with: Tosyne2much

Who do u consider sexy (opposite
sex): Montezz, others name withheld

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Obesity

: Cutehector, aminat508, Tosyne2much, Dre11,Omotayor123

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl
(one who takes things too serious).: Naijaboiy (No nonsense guy)

: No Idea

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Name: Daniel or Dee. smiley

Are you single, dating or married : Single

Those u like on Romance Section: Kingtom,jefferyjamez,obiorathesubtle,
iamlegend1,tosyne2much,misspicy and a very few others.

Those u dislike on Romance section: It varies. Someone I may not like now may turn out to be very close to me later on,but for now it's just one girl and she knows herself. cheesy

Those u find annoying : 1)People who have silent beef with you but can never face you so they wait for when you have a fight with someone so they can hide and "Like" your opponent's post. They are cowards to me. 2) End Time Crew angry 3)Derailers (cutehector,halfrica,prettythicksme and co. undecided 4) softapples

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Decker,Thesonofmark,iamlegend1 and ronald4lif.

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I hardly follow.

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because they followed me. smiley

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: I don't think I know that.

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. : This should be for the females. But I get at least 3-4 in a week or two. I'm not a politician undecided

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: I ignore or avoid no one. If I don't agree with your post i'll quote and tell you what I feel. undecided

Which Romancelander is fake.: They are so many mehn. This is not even about fake monikers or something,many romancelanders live fake lives on line. They say something here and do the exact opposite off line.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: She may find this offensive so i'll pass. grin

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: No comments..Lol. smiley

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): well she's a very interesting girl. wink

Your favorite Romancelander(s): I used to have but he's no longer active.

Your favorite mod: would have gone for Lalastic..but he has refused to push my threads to front page lately,so i've got no favorite mod. sad

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mr cork,class captain,iamlegend1 grin

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: That should be tosyne2much. And wristbangle too. cool

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: i've got a diary tho, but I ain't got time to be reading up on other people's boring or interesting life. It's just like watching keeping up with the kardashians. undecided

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Agarawu23. We just couldn't agree on things so it tore us apart.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : I have various personalities. If it's being blunt I think estharfabian will fit in that slot. She's a really blunt girl and it annoys me too. grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Durentt& softapples undecided

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Misspicy wink

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Too numerous to mention. well I chat with tosyne2much offline and then my awon werey crew members. I've met quite a number of Nlers too.

Romancelander you consider smart: It depends on their posts. Someone I may think is smart today may disappoint me with a very stùpid post tomorrow. Although some people hardly do.

NL member that tries too hard.: ssoftapples,durentt,estharfabian,
sexistbastard/vanquay. undecided

NLer(s) you find intriguing : Michellla & mrsphyno

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : Wretched fleabag, recto-cranially inverted, High on a mad woman's vagìna. grin

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Thesonofmark,darkenedrebel

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: It changes. Back then it was misspicy,now it's estharfabian. angry

Who do u often agree with: Ronald4lif & Decker.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you both can get to know each other. : Errrrmmmm....if I spill it won't be a secret anymore. But I wish she knew. embarassed

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): I think i'll keep that to myself. Don't want anybody's ego getting high for nothing. tongue

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Lol...I have over flogged that issue already. cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : ipledge10 & adeh39

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl: Decker/Punkyveer (This people don't give fùcks. I like them) grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag : Lol..I think I am a douchebag to some people here. grin

Tags:
kingtom
Kinglekan
Twaci
Lordoftheweed
Daretodiffer
Iamkingzlee
Misspicy.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2015
questions are way too many.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Anyss:

Cool...just did mine. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
questions are way too many.
Lol,yea. So you take your time and answer them. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by wordbank(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

This is the last month of the year which signals the end of the year,so I thought of creating an e-slum book for all of us. A set of questions will be asked and all you need to do is answer the questions as best as you can and then Tag a few friends to do the same.

This is strictly for Romancelanders but you can tag members of other sections if you wish to. smiley

Please nothing should be taken personal,remember that what someone thinks about you does not necessarily mean it's true. It's just their opinion. grin

Name
Age twenties
Occupation industrialist
Are you single, dating or married dating
Those u like on Romance Section myself and some real niggas
Those u dislike on Romance section none really
Those u find annoying hmmm
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) wristbangle, sinaj, naijaboiy, et al
Those you follow and wish follows you back I'm yet to follow
Why do you follow the people you follow I find some folks interesting and humorous
NLer that has sent u the most PMs females I must say
How many PMs do you get on average in a day. I dunno, don't check most times
Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting onila
Which Romancelander is fake. Darven
Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date cococandy
Romancelander you can date or have a crush on sinaj
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) she's just graceful
Your favorite Romancelander(s) me
Your favorite mod none for now
Funniest Romancelander(s) stupidity
Romancelander/NLer with the best threads prettythicksme
Romancelander(s) diary you stalk naijaboiy
Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Amunkita
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life onila
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with[b] ahhh, that's for later[/b]
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life I'd rather not say
NLer(S) you consider smart me
NL member that tries too hard. Tosyne2much
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer who you don help
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from braine
Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section anybody
Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. Kashisbaby
Who do u often agree with my niggas
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) sinaj
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) onila
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy me myself
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). None
tpainda

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Neyoor:
OP should just bell the cat and open the floor for people.

I'm not here to read unnecessary comments o
i've done that already. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by mizquote(f): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Name=sandra

Age =early 20's

Occupation=student.(final year)

Are you single, dating or married =dating.

Those u like on Romance Section=dunno yet.

Those u dislike on Romance section=darven and others.

Those u find annoying= can't remember their monikers.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)= still new here so I can't tell

Those you follow and wish follows you back= haven't followed anyone yet dunno who deserves my first follow.

Why do you follow the people you follow= haven't followed anyone yet.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs= confidential.

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. =5

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting = none yet.

Which Romancelander is fake.= dunno

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date= still searching.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on= I like larrysun.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) =writing prowess.

Your favorite Romancelander(s)=still searching.

Your favorite mod=dunno them

Funniest Romancelander(s)=still searching

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads=still searching

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk=none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?=none yet

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. =jollyjoy

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life=prime minister.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with=still thinking.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life=forgotten her moniker.

NLer(S) you consider smart=still searching.

NL member that tries too hard.=darven

NLer(s) you find intriguing= repogirl,larrysun.

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer ='endtime'

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from=forgotten.

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section=still searching.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.=still searching.

Who do u often agree with=still searching.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)=still searching.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)=lemme get the name.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy =dunno yet

[/color][color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2015
[b]Name---Richard F.J
Age-21 tongue
Occupation-student
Are you single, dating or married-None of the above
Those u like on Romance Section-sarimah,yourmain,coogeer,lol and oohmpa. >sad
Those u dislike on Romance section-fake accounts. . .dem sabi emselves
Those u find annoying-cant think of anyone
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)-naijaboiy-Charlene,adanna28
Those you follow and wish follows you back-No one
Why do you follow the people you follow-why won't I follow em back? I be celeb?
NLer that has sent u the most PMs- lolz next!!
How many PMs do you get on average in a day.-lolz next!
Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-missclassy
Which Romancelander is fake.-carolyner.she should upload anoda pix..am tired of seein David Luis kid sister
Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- yourmain (bolu)
Romancelander you can date or have a crush on-still thinking
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)-next
Your favorite Romancelander(s)-Yourmain
Your favorite mod-airmark
Funniest Romancelander(s)--mrcorck oohmpa
Romancelander/NLer with the best threads-rapmoney
Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-none
Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?-missmossy and sarimah. . .my schedule is tight. . .barely visit missmossy lounge. Guess sarimah got alot around her now.
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours-kulboy- #teamclassic #teamIUO.
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life-missclassy
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with-none
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life-iamsheriff and bobbyystanley
NLer(S) you consider smart-mizmycoli
NL member that tries too hard.-hmm..i no knw
NLer(s) you find intriguing-none
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer-wotz rocking here is END TIME.
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-none
Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section-Missclassy
Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other-mrsphyno kedu? grin
Who do u often agree with-all wen dey re making sense
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)-sarimah
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)ishilove
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy-kwonder/mrsphyno
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).vizkiz and missclassy
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag--uhmmmmm MUTUMINA!!!

#YOLO[/b]

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,yea. So you take your time and answer them. smiley
it's interesting, buh you know some of this guys have a phobia for long articles.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by zinachidi(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2015
lol, ''are u single, dating or married,? Someone is saying ''none of the above''grin

Name: Zinachidi

Single, Dating or Married: single

Those i like in romance section: tosyne2much.

Those i dislike in romance section: nobody for now.

Those i find annoying: people who can't argue intelligently (who first call u names before they make their point)

Those i can't help but read their posts: classcaptain, naijasinglegirl(u have stopped sending new posts to my mail, should i resubscribe??)

Those i follow: Yennie18

Why do i follow the people i follow: i knew the name yennie from somewhere, and decided to check if it was actually who i knew, turned out it wasn't,.. So i guess i followed her on principle, lol.

Nler that has sent me most pm's: none

How many PM's do i get on average a day: see the above answer.

Romancelander(s) i try to ignore or avoid quoting: none, i'll quote u if i want to.

Which romancelander is fake? Dunno, don't care, though some have been busted, i still don't see the reason to have a fake profile. Low self esteem i guess.

Romancelander i would have a nightstand with but won't date: none oooo.

Romancelander i can date and crush on: its classifiedgrin

Why did i choose her?: she's really smart, and foulmouthed cheesy

My favourite romancelander: classcaptain

My favourite mod: lalasticlala(he's been pushing some of my threads to FP recently)grin

Funniest romancelander: classcaptain, naijasinglegirl

Romancelanders with best threads: see the above answer, and maybe tosyne2much too.

Romancelanders diaries i stalk: none

Romancelander i used to get along with buh no more: none

Romancelander with a personality similar to mine: haven't seen yet, i don't think there is any anyways.

Nlers i would love to slap in real life: lemme not say(before yawa go gasgrin)

Nlers i would love to go second and first base with: naijaboiy i seriously don't know what u mean here.

Nler i keep as a friend offline: 47xxx.

Romancelanders i consider smart: some peeps.

NLs that try to hard: see above answer

NLs i find intriguing: none

phrases/styles/insults i learnt from another NLder: endtime....'' u must be high on aisha buhari's pubic hair''grin

Who i learnt them from: lasisi69, forgotten who said the other one.

Who do i disagree with: many people

Who do i agree with: '' '' ''

Romancelander i secretly wish to get to know: top secret.

Who do i consider sexy: dunno, i don't view profiles, plus who u see there may be fake

Who i consider ugly: see above answer

Romance section mr/mrs nice: i dunno ooo:

Romance section douche bags: una plentygrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2015
richommie:
Name---Richard F.J
Age-21 tongue
Occupation-student
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)-naijaboiy-Charlene,adanna28
Which Romancelander is fake.-carolyner.she should upload anoda pix..am tired of seein David Luis kid sister
Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- yourmain (bolu)
Your favorite mod
you should've tried using a different colour.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

it's interesting, buh you know some of this guys have a phobia for long articles.
Lol...they'll come to like it just watch. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2015
This is simply intriguing!

Coming back to drop my own soonest.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm...mizquote still searching for almost everything.

I guess you are still new. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by wordbank(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

i've done that already. grin
We know who u dey crush since in fact u don almost crush d geh life sef grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by misspicy(f): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Name : Spicy wink (even my mum used to call me spicy)

Are you single, dating or married : single and mingling wink

Those u like on Romance Section : punkyveer,mrcork,catlova,naijaboiy,mznaett,danbrowndmf and a host of others

Those u dislike on Romance section : No one except the hypocrites that are confusing everyone including themselves

Those u find annoying : Darven,Durentt,softapple,onila,delectablegyal,hapsney

Those u can't help but read their posts(u
look forward to what they have to say) : Decker,punkyveer,Estharfabian

Those you follow and wish follows you
back : none for now

Why do you follow the people you follow : I follow people because they follow me especially does I recognise their monikers

NLer that has sent u the most PMs : I don't keep tabs on it

How many PMs do you get on average in
a day. : I don't keep tabs on it

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try
hard to avoid quoting : qatarplaygoat cheesy

Which Romancelander is fake. : ME

Romancelander(s) you would have a one
night stand with if given the chance but
won't date : I don't do one night stands undecided

Romancelander you can date or have a
crush on : not telling grin

why did u choose him/her above?? (what
attracted you to him/her) : his loyalty/intelligence

Your favorite Romancelander(s) : space won't contain them all cheesy

Your favorite mod : lalasticlala because he pushes my sensible posts on fp cheesy/seun

Funniest Romancelander(s) : mrcork wink

Romancelander/NLer with the best
threads : stephanieEzeh grin

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk : sleekyshuga cheesy

Romancelander(s) you used to get along
with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? : stfuareyouGod, I really don't know why and i don't care angry

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality
that suits/ quite similar to yours. : punkyveer/mznaett

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap
to in real life : the hypocrites still

NLer(s) you would go second and first
base with : naijaboiy wink

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or
you've met in real life :a couple offline buh i'd like to keep them private

NLer(S) you consider smart : Decker

NL member that tries too hard. : i don't keep tabs on them

NLer(s) you find intriguing : none

What phrases, insults, styles have you
learnt from another NLer : MUMU

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from : Softapples

Who do u often disagree with on
Romance Section : used to be naijaboiy,no one for now grin

Romancelander that you secretly wish you
can both get to know each other. : if i say it,it won't be a secret anymore cheesy

Who do u often agree with : punkyveer yano wink

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) : naijaboiy winksmiley he as packs and beards grin

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) : nobody is ugly in my dictionary undecided

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : wristbangle/snowangel4

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean : can't remember them

guy/girl(one who takes things too
serious). : Decker / misspicy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms.
douchebag : all the douchebags

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2015
richommie:
Name---Richard F.J
Age-21 tongue
Occupation-student
Your favorite mod
Cool...tag someone bro! cheesy

And try to complete the questions. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2015
wordbank:

We know who u dey crush since in fact u don almost crush d geh life sef grin
gringringringrin
you think say you know? tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Anyss:

. . . . hurry up, I'd like to read yours.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...they'll come to like it just watch. grin
I hope so man, they murder long articles in cold blood.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2015
gringringrin
Just do yours and tag others. They will be motivated to do theirs. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.