Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (186107 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
iAmCharis:
A fool will always remain a fool! grin grin grin grin grin
I'm not 40 yet Na. I'm not a fool forever. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

That una politics section wey be like war zone. grin

Romance section I strictly fun cheesy
The guy nah know grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i need it more than you can ever imagine.

Btw am waiting for your call na abi is that not what you said?
You need WHAT shocked shocked jolllyjoy dont tell me u are cheating on me undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

That una politics section wey be like war zone. grin

Romance section I strictly fun cheesy
u no see your mumuish life

Na u dey laff me dat dey say i spell coin as cone

come is u spell i

olodocheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
agarawu23:
lets be serious, do I really take things serious?

Cc kingtom, iamkingzlee, adeh39 and anyone who think the same way with them cool

Like seeeeerioooously...

You take little things tooo serious angry

Take it easy abeg angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

its duel baby and yes i don't duel with anything (f) on it instead i defend them(female defender....fans sef cheesy)

thanks for your kind words ma'am atleast one person sees me as peaceful...jolllyjoy ntor tonguetonguetonguetongue
Lmfao!gringrin

UWc....
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

ama speechlesscheesy
knowledge is power baybee wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Durentt:

You need WHAT shocked shocked jolllyjoy dont tell me u are cheating on me undecided
cheesycheesycheesy

i neeed milk from the fountain of lifecheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by agarawu23(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Baba, you do oo!! Eez nuh a jhoking sturffz... just calm down cheesy
ha! OK o

We voted for CHANGE,

The change is now cool wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by misspicy(f): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...so you don't know and you put my moniker in that slot. cheesy

well it means someone that tries too hard to show something or his/her self. Tries as much as possible to draw people's aTtention to his/her point of view through any method possible.

You and misspicy should calm down a bit. tongue
sowi sir.....i will not scatter your thread.....i af calm down gringringringringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom wants to slap me...your hand go reach? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom:
I'm not 40 yet Na. I'm not a fool forever. grin grin
Your don get PhD for fooliochemistry. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Oya send me links...undecidedtongue

adeh39! weldone! U brought me to this thread!angry

Sorry swiri tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
u no see your mumuish life

Na u dey laff me dat dey say i spell coin as cone

come is u spell i

olodocheesy
So that thing still pain you till today? gringringrin

Eyah! Sorry tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by iamkingzlee(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom:
Name: Thomas

Are you single, dating or married: Single

Those u like on Romance Section: Awon werey first first! I like everyone really. shocked

Those u dislike on Romance section: It used to be boiledcorn and Andyblaze, now Wey the mumus don scarce, I miss them. grin

Those u find annoying: None undecided

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): I don't really have anyone whose posts I watch out for. smiley

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I don't follow anybody that doesn't follow me. shocked

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because I can, I'm following francizy because I'm his monitoring spirit. grin

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Stephenqueen cry

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: As I no get boobs and yansh Na, none! cry

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: The e warriors really

Which Romancelander is fake: Don't give a flying fúck cool

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Adeh39 let me burst your pimples. smiley

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Twaci embarassed and Tohpahz shocked

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Great boobs, great personality but most of all, great boobs!!!! grin

Your favorite Romancelander(s): So many. E too plenty Iamcharis dey among sha, though he dey Mumu sometimes. grin

Your favorite mod: Obinoscopy cool

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mrcork, alberto2k, lordoftheweed grin

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Tosyne2much, wristbangle and Naijaboiy

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Laraiboluwaji smiley

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why: Nobody!!!!

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : Kinglekan, StfuareyouGod and Ipledge10 Aka Olajorn Aka Joneyhaz also Iamcharis
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Ceb JeffreyJamez angry him cheeks go fine for slap ehn grin

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: As in kiss and finger abi? Ehmmmm Mrsphyno shocked shocked and Moana shocked

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Iamkingzlee, April07, Aitee1

NLer(S) you consider smart: Tonyebarcanista, Francizy, Midolian

NL member that tries too hard: Hmmmm she sabi herself. lipsrsealed

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Asumo12 Omo Anifowose and Aminat508

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: Nothing new undecided

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: See answer above. undecided

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: None that I know of

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: Aminat508, Africanapple, Laraiboluwaji shocked

Who do u often agree with: StfuareyouGod

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Missadeife :i

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): No ugly people, only those with less colorful faces smiley

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Chibwike, kinglekan, wristbangle

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Agarawu23 Na my boss o but your name gats dey here. grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Kingtom undecided
stephenqueen dey send you PM's dafuq!!!! shocked shocked I think It's high time i tell the world how bad a person you are in real life angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:

They must've redefined the meaning of ajebutter oo.. shocked

Who even told you you're sexy? undecided
grin define ajebutter grin grin

My momma did embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
adeh39:

Lemme joor cry cry
embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

its duel baby and yes i don't duel with anything (f) on it instead i defend them(female defender....fans sef cheesy)

thanks for your kind words ma'am atleast one person sees me as peaceful...jolllyjoy ntor tonguetonguetonguetongue
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

u wen sabi find trouble
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I sight you boss
Oga of ogas cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by agarawu23(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
adeh39:

Like seeeeerioooously...

You take little things tooo serious angry

Take it easy abeg angry
agarawu 23:
ha! OK o
We voted for CHANGE,
The change is now cool wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

i neeed milk from the fountain of lifecheesy
why didn't u tell me na cry u went and be meeting oda guys when my milk is MORE than sufficient cry oya coman drink, don't quote any of dis useless hornny guys agaim
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
kinglekan:

what has val gotta do with them twins? grin
A lotta tins can happen in December. wink
cheesycheesycheesy

if only looks can kill ur bea eyes for don kill mecheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:
The guy nah know grin
I dey tell you.

See as he dey fear to talk some things because of "Antagonists". Who get time for that one here? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
agarawu23:
lets be serious, do I really take things serious?

Cc kingtom, iamkingzlee, adeh39 and anyone who think the same way with them cool
baba these days you over serious o, even to laugh for picture sef dey hard you sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by scentmarlc(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
adeh39:

cheesy

Keep laughing sogbo. Omo olojo ibi

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by agarawu23(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i need it more than you can ever imagine.

Btw am waiting for your call na abi is that not what you said?
let's see tomorrow sha

Kinda weak now wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by scentmarlc(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
adeh39:

cheesy

Keep laughing sogbo. Omo olojo ibi

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
francizy:

Doubting Thomas! grin cheesy

**smiles**

I was thinking I'd fall into the bolded ni oh! grin cheesy
Let me modify grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by francizy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom:
Let me modify grin

Who asked you to? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by mtor: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Name: Esthersmiley

Are you single, dating or married : Single till 25....grin

Those u like on Romance Section: Everyone reading this!wink

Those u dislike on Romance section: Who has time to Dislike invisible beings??undecided cheesy

Those u find annoying : Mostly dumb people and people that can't make a full SENTENCE in English without SHORTENING words ...angry Wtf is "I luv u"? Write in full abeg!

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Huh??

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I hardly follow...cry[U must be really amazing for me to follow u first...wink]

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because they followed me. smiley

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: I don't think I know that.

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. : Who keeps counts, really?undecided

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: A lotta douchebags actually... undecided

Which Romancelander is fake.: believe it or not..WE ALL FAKIES! living double lives online....

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: ***Yawns*** grin

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Robots ain't my type....lipsrsealed

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Osi gini

Your favorite Romancelander(s): =====.

Your favorite mod: Davide470..wink

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mrcock And adaksbulet. grin

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Darven,,his threads are really sweet and hilarious...He once made me question my gender..;D8)

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Excuse me?

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Why would I wanna get along with a bunch of robots

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : I have various personalities(I could be troublesome, flirty, sarcastic, a jerk, a douxhebag and a biitch)undecided in terms of being a biitvh..it used to be missclassy... Buh Now The bighead Naijaboiy is gradually stealing the the "troublesome" title...angry

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Durentt& vizkiz undecided

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Duuuur!undecided

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Well, My dad, Mom and granny Are NLer(S)...undecided Obviously I've met with 'em and a few other dickheads...(Noooffense)

Romancelander you consider smart: what?undecided

NL member that tries too hard.: [size=28pt]Naijaboiy[/size]

NLer(s) you find intriguing : Mrcoxk, Obiorathesubtle, primeministerr, Cutehector.. them plenty!cry

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : Redundant fool!lipsrsealed grin

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Missclassy..

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: One bighead that likes looking for my trouble on every thread..I think they call him "houseboiy"?? or is it najaboiy?lipsrsealed angry

Who do u often agree with: Uh...No One.....But myself!undecided **I haven't seen anyone who's as sarcastic and freespirited as I am..cry

Romancelander that you secretly wish you both can get to know each other. : Errrrmmmm...So that they'll start feeling fly?embarassed

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Sadly, No onecry...NL guys all have potbellies and No Pack whatsoever...Nothing Sexy bout 'em.. undecided

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): i find uglee people attractive..cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : uh...Adanna28wink , Misspicy& Cutehector

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl: uh...That'd be Me and my Puppy..(We don't give fücks} grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag : Lol..i'd go with durentt..grin
Davide470 your Shares though...
this is hilarious oh lawd
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Those days when I was still romancelanding.... Baba T, I think say you don forget me o.

I'd have loved to do mine but I won't for two reasons;
1. I'm not a romancelander...only a Polithieflander angry
2. I have lots of politiÇal opponents and antagonists that are laying wait to find anything to use against me... sad
how I wan forget my padi Na, lahilah grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
i got it boy... Dats why i wrote.. "I knw right" nw if u will excuse me, i'v got some chics to attend to cool
lol still playing cool abi!! well just wanna let you know your persona's fake,your entire showboating is a charade.So I'd advise better get a new act engañar(google that) Brazilian mutt

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (123) (Reply)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.