Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas (56842 Views)

Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra / Live: Water Flood OTUKPO Main Market / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by OnankpaBa(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
richidinho:
na one of APC lies

wailer spotted.

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Kestolovee95(f): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
David mark, the elitist idiat that claimed that phones are not meant for poor. He is one of the problems of the common man.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by OnankpaBa(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
debbieswanky:
[s]Have you been in search of job for long? Here is a great opportunity for you. Work from your home and earn more than N20,000 weekly. This networking business makes you earn much than you have in mind. No specific age, no qualification required. You earn N1,000 on anybody you bring, very legal and stress free. Just register now: www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com?debbieswanky and use debbieswanky as your sponsor where it is required. Don't miss it! For any question call debby: 07034494812[/s]

GERRAHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Tycoflu(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
"E don happen" *in P-square's*
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
bash4us:
One of greatest surprise surprises of the year will be seeing this greedy man being voted back to the senate by these Idoma people
U made sense shaa. Let d votes' sorting and counting be done properly..no way back in for him.
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by godoluwa(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Aminat508:
San kinni? Kosankankan o.oni ohunmasan angry
lmao, e ku faaji o
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by justiz5(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2015

PDP doing their thing since 000.5 AD
DONSMITH123:
Following the nullification of the 5th term election of former Senate President, David Mark by the Appellate Court, the campaign team of the ousted legislator have flooded the city of Otukpo with iodized salt, rice and tin tomatoes.

This is just as the Akpegede-born retired soldier has also commenced work on four different roads in the heart of the city.

A source told DAILY POST that among the roads billed for reconstruction are Otukpa, Owukpa and two others dominated by Idoma enone (west).

Mark has been facing criticisms for refusing to attract develop to the area, which is populated by most of his political rivals.

DAILY POST gathered that the road construction begins today, December 1 and are expected to reach completion before Christmas. The project is under the supervision of a certain Hon. Abel.

“As we speak, they have blocked Otukpa, Owukpa roads. The work is expected to start today, December 1 and reach completion before Christmas. We wonder where they have been,” the source said.

The rice crested with Mark’s picture and inscriptions that read, “Vote back senator Mark. If we retain him, the nation will retain us,” were apparently reserved after the general elections.

Already, Mark’s campaign team has been busy distributing the food items to residents of Otukpo.

It was gathered that while some rejected the ‘Greek gifts’ others accepted them and thanked the Okpokpowulu for remembering them.

Mark and Onjeh are expected to return to the polls after the Court of Appeal sacked him for rigging his way in.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/01/benue-south-david-mark-campaign-rice-salt-flood-otukpo-to-construct-four-roads-before-xmas-photos/

Point blank
Senate David Mark is a wise man. Okpokpolu of Idoma land, feeding his people since he became the anointed son of the land.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhagringringrin
That is how he keeps deceiving the entire Idoma nation.
‘Oiye ne’ una go still sell the precious sit to Senator David Mark for just some small small bags rice and other chop chop
Funny enough, he knows his people and knows the right time to catch them.

When your representative tells you ‘I Know Your Problem’ please runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Senator David Mark is one of them.
So pathethic
Feeeeeeeeeeeeee---Deeeeeeeeeeeee-Feeeeeeeeeeee

Food to the FiFlegringringringringrin

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Technocrat1759(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
This man is desperate.
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Spidermon: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
So if not for the required re election, this man wouldn't have remembered his people?....

The devil himself must have been a Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by DeRuggedProf: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
He better be constructing his grave.... undecided
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Lucasbalo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
DONSMITH123:
“As we speak, they have blocked Otukpa, Owukpa roads. The work is expected to start today, December 1 and reach completion before Christmas. We wonder where they have been,” the source said.

The rice crested with Mark’s picture and inscriptions that read, “Vote back senator Mark. If we retain him, the nation will retain us,” were apparently reserved after the general elections.

Already, Mark’s campaign team has been busy distributing the food items to residents of Otukpo.

Politicians! Is there anything called shame in their dictionary? Why now?

Benue people, please wise up. Do not sell your future for Rice and tin Tomatoes.
That's the effect of poverty. People selling their votes and future for a bag of Rice, Salt and Tomatoes. What kind of politicians do that. Only a Third World Regenerates. I am sure all Nigeria politicians are guilty of that. No surprise, the country is Hell on Earth.
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by FMary(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
I urge all to collect the gifts and vote the candidate of their choice. Shikina

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by DONSMITH123(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lucasbalo:
That's the effect of poverty. People selling their votes and future for a bag of Rice, Salt and Tomatoes. What kind of politicians do that. Only a Third World Regenerates. I am sure all Nigeria politicians are guilty of that. No surprise, the country is Hell on Earth.

"Its well bro. The beautiful/Good ones are not yet born"
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by laurenziz6(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:

thanks grin
Ur welcum wink
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Lucasbalo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
DONSMITH123:

"Its well bro. The beautiful/Good ones are not yet born"
I hope you are right. With this current dispensation, the outlook is very troubling.
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Atlantian: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
It is up to the people of his constituency.
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by adeoba2008(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Campaign after election.
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by yusuf99(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
baby124:
Since morning, he just wake. He's had 16yrs, no show. Now when it's probably his last political adventure he's promising.
Vote wiselyoo am not an idoma but the fact remain mark is d only political figure that entire tiv are afraid of, n besides the new guy is just too small to attract the fame mark generate!
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by OnankpaBa(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
DeRuggedProf:
He better be constructing his grave.... undecided

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Emmahunk(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is what I choose to call the shameless desperation of a sinking man.
For the past sixteen years, how many families has he fed and how many roads has he constructed ?
Slow and steady , this change is catching up with all and sundry.
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by OnankpaBa(m): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
yusuf99:

Vote wiselyoo am not an idols back the fact remain mark is d only political figure that entire tiv are afraid of, n besides the new guy is just too small to attract the fame mark generate!

Is it all about fame?

Do not sell your votes for fame, rice and salt o
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by dadaabiodun: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Am so disappointed.My Former Senate President David Mark.If u tink u can fool all,u ar just fooling urself because u can oly fool few..Since all dis while u av been in the post what good can u account dat u av done for the poor,needy and even the entire masses now ur name is gradually goin to down,u now tink is the right time to be fooling urself around by sharing rice,tin tomatoes and salt for the people because u all fools in government knw dats d oly tin d masses need to survive..May God rebuke u all who are causing pain and sorrow to the masses,may u neva know peace who tink dat for now oly rice,tin tomatoes and salt the people need for now..We are blessed with so many natural resources and many more in which it suppose to reach every hand.My Blood Hausa,Ibo and Yoruba we are all strong and vibrant people,we are not lazy at all to do work.I so Love you all.pls let us rise up against dis fools who tink dey ar our god wic is not..Let us rise up to fight them for the freedom of dis country.let us rise up for the glory of our children.let us rise up to use any tin in our capability to fight them for our freedom..Country wich we suppose to enjoy equality and great wealth together now turn to d country of some set of nuisance and fools oly..I Love the poor and needy because oly a poor Man will understand the situation of been poor before not a rich Man that has it in abundance..I love you my people
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by miqos02(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
were
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by dozymars(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
I hope the people are now wiser.
Don't be fooled by the greek gift.
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by ElCapone(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
This man no wan learn from d shoeless. 1 abi, dem go collect ya money and dem go still vote yhu out. Anofia!!!
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Wow and Nigerians will still vote for him...smh
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by kalusky02(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
If you like flood the whole of Nigeria with all the Dangote Salt and Stallion group Rice in the world, the people of Benue state will vote him out this time around. He thinks because there is hunger in the land, he can entice them with salt and rice, they are no longer gullible. They have woken up from their deep sleep.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by yusuf99(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
OsusuMustFlow:

God bless you sir. kiss
I think it's idoma's bisnes they can as well collect back their stolen rice n decide either to vote him in or out
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by justiz5(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2015

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................."It was gathered that while some rejected the ‘Greek gifts’ others accepted them and thanked the Okpokpowulu for remembering them".

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I urge the good and peace loving people of the great Idoma nation to once more and on a final note, tap again from their national cake which Senator David Mark stole and hid away from them.

While the campaign period is goin on. I did also love them to pretend before the elders and traditional rulers of the land, whom D. Mark always find as a soft spot to convince the local and hungry starved people, to get his illegitimate votes, as if they support him.

They should also collect all the giveables and vote that selfish Senator out on the D Day.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/01/benue-south-david-mark-campaign-rice-salt-flood-otukpo-to-construct-four-roads-before-xmas-photos/
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by kalusky02(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
What he did not do 16 years in the Senate, is it now that the Appeal Court have nullified his election and had ordered for a rerun. just because he wants to return to the Senate.
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by omenka(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Politicians! Is there anything called shame in their dictionary? Why now?

Benue people, please wise up. Do not sell your future for Rice and tin Tomatoes.
I am from his Senatorial zone and I can tell you that man is a complete disaster!! But my people hardly learn- poverty has robbed them of their ability to think logically. Such a pity.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by babafirst(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
David Mark has just shot himself in the foot with this move.It shows he doesn't really understand his own people.This move will infuriate the Idomas more.Let me tell you the little I know about the Idomas from studying them.The Idomas are perhaps the most enlightened tribe in Nigeria,frankly you need to observe the Idoma man to understand that inspite of being one of the most gentle and lawful(that does not make them weak as they contributed more than any tribe to the civil war effort hence you see most retired soldiers from the Idoma tribe) they don't like someone insulting their intelligence like Mark is doing now.Politically the Idomas behave like a first world nation and that is why you hardly see them being involved in the tribal squabbles in the middle belt region.This move will annoy the Idomas who are not easily bribed with stomach infrastructure.As far as I am concerned Onjeh has won with this eye service move by Mark.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers / What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals / Kano Elders Condemn Sanusi's Dethronement, Head To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.