Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Workcenta By Jobberman - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workcenta By Jobberman (2171 Views)

25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / Does Dis Ludicrous Claim By Jobberman Have Any Plausibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workcenta By Jobberman by eghuan1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Please guys I got an invite for a driver's workshop from workcenta by jobberman. I want to know if Anybody has an idea of their package cos am in Benin and the workshop is in lagos tomorrow by 3pm

your urgent advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: Workcenta By Jobberman by effesey: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
I got d same masage too oooo!!!
Re: Workcenta By Jobberman by eghuan1(m): 4:07am On Dec 02, 2015
effesey:
I got d same masage too oooo!!!

would you be there? I want to leave Benin this morning cos I have another interview by 10am at ikeja
Re: Workcenta By Jobberman by effesey: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2015
i dont tink i wil be there as i can make it!! i recieve the text yestaday aroud 6 pm and i stay in d far northan part(zamfara state).
Re: Workcenta By Jobberman by eghuan1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
was there today, its taxi service job for uber, the international taxi service provider. you will be given a brand new car and you are expected to pay the owner an agreed monthly charge. this one is different from hire purchase in the sense that you do not have a fixed amount you are going to pay the company. but you can pull out of the agreement anytime you want as long as there is no issue with the car. my only problem is that the cars cant leave lagos.
Re: Workcenta By Jobberman by effesey: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
mmmmmm!! tanks bros
Re: Workcenta By Jobberman by Enesi47: 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
I have interest in that taxi job, but don't know how to drive, I am to attend driving school early next year.
Re: Workcenta By Jobberman by Enesi47: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
effesey:
mmmmmm!! tanks bros
I need job ooooo! I am national diploma computer science n I reside in agege

1 Like

Re: Workcenta By Jobberman by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
eghuan1:
was there today, its taxi service job for uber, the international taxi service provider. you will be given a brand new car and you are expected to pay the owner an agreed monthly charge. this one is different from hire purchase in the sense that you do not have a fixed amount you are going to pay the company. but you can pull out of the agreement anytime you want as long as there is no issue with the car. my only problem is that the cars cant leave lagos.
Hello bro, I need to speak with you. I need some advice and/or "mentoring".
Re: Workcenta By Jobberman by eghuan1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

Hello bro, I need to speak with you. I need some advice and/or "mentoring".

WhatsApp 09083368409

(1) (Reply)

Mtn, Etisalat And Other Top Companies Are Recruiting / AB MFB Test Format / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.