Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed (44299 Views)

We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by ManTiger(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You better go and snap that billboard before its been taken down.
grin grin grin
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by obailala(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Your father. Who are the vulnerable and who are the graduates? Keep supporting poo
Who is this bitter and frustrated soul?.. I spoke simple english, it is not my fault that your comprehension ability has been eroded... If it is a question you are asking, ask it properly.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by legedzBENZ(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Afam4eva:
The scam continues

Almajiri goes to collect 5k every month from local govt office, comes out of the office, climb boko boys keke, makes 1k contribution to shekau, additional 2k contribution to the caliphate, and heads for battle front. Pure Genius!!! grin. cheesy. cool

9ja will crush boko haram before end of December ins**allah

Changi!! Sai baba!! Sai Buhari!!
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by murmee: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2015
maupe:

A destitute is someone who lacks money, food and things that make life worth living. Do unemployed people have money, no, do they have food, no, except if it is provided by relatives and friends. Lai Mohammed has only widened the scope of this claim. it was a silly comment by the information minister
Disinformation Minister is more like it!
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by 8unit(f): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:

I don't normally reply my needless mentions as this but let it sink in your brain that PassingShot is very comfortable in life. He doesn't need to be paid to side with the truth. He lives life large and reasonably blessed with good things of life.

lol was thinking you're so broke tho. I ha8 broke people that don't mind their bleeping business. Was thinking of getting Ur asss paid but bless allah you're living large. Live large and mind ur business ok? Meet you next year August. I wasn't thinking of replying u till next August. It's deal
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by TijaniAbu: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Afam4eva:

Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/n5k-for-only-vulnerable-nigerians-not-unemployed-graduates-lai-mohammed

Why can't Lai Mohammed simply admit that Buhari's government will simply continue Goodluck Jonathan's Conditional Cash Transfer Scheme? Whether Jonathan or Buhari the conditional cash transfer scheme is not funded by Nigeria anyway, it comes from global donor basket funds. Politicians and their lies. Sadly Buhari's change is not sincere.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by TijaniAbu: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2015
I really fear for Nigeria under Buhari. Buhari and most of his ministers were unprepared for leadership. They do not comprehend their own APC manifesto or how to implement their promises. Lies upon lies, scam upon scam, covered up by distracting the nation with so-called anti-corruption war. The dictator's revenge. Woe is Nigeria. The biggest scam is being unfolded using environment by General Muhammadu Buhari and his Diezani, Amina Mohammed. The $14 billion dollar Lake Chad scam. Siddon look. Bubu is the biggest thief.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by arbrownny: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2015
so bad for APC on how they can just deceive poor Nigerians clamoring for change and this is the change they can get...
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by arbrownny: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2015
And just to think of the Buhari and His APC change thing... omo i think na Change full pipo pockets now..
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2015
mrvitalis:
Now this were opposition comes in... .. provide evidence were APC said something different or we take this as the truth

This can only come from a YOruba man...shame!!!!!
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Afam4eva:

Source: http://thewhistler.ng/story/n5k-for-only-vulnerable-nigerians-not-unemployed-graduates-lai-mohammed

Any means devised to embezzle. Corruption in Neo dimension... may God helpNig. DiarisGod ooo...
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2015
Afam4eva:

Any means devised to embezzle. Corruption in Neo dimension... may God helpNig. DiarisGod ooo... Me no bi graj o, I hop eh go reach me. HISS...
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by mrvitalis(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2015
AwiLand:

This can only come from a YOruba man...shame!!!!!
I am chukwudi by name and I am from aboh mbaise. .. . So please stop this tribal bullshit
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Wizabakar(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
cleatoris:
How do you determine vulnerability? This 5k thing is clearly another measure to subsidise the sea of almajiri in the north.

Buhari conveniently removed unemployed graduates from the list because they're very scarce in the north.
Get out!! How many are all of u, shut ur rotten mouth or put a sieve when talking. U know nothing of the North.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by lanre77(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
I wonder if d wailers on dis platform ar graduate,check APC manifesto,read simple english,then digest it
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by bobbiekrantz: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
8unit:

the passingshot you're quoting won't even get anything from MB Except the little money they're paid to fight online. We know all of them here, don't argue with them. They know what they're doing. They know they are lying, it's their job to cover up lies. But i believe one thing, karma will visit them all, their children and their families will reap from this shiit they've planted. The worst is that even If karma hit generally, it will be worst on them.

one bottle of orijin for you...jare!

its just too obvious that these guys want to completely mess up Nigeria!..

its just a pity..
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by realteflon(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
cleatoris:
How do you determine vulnerability? This 5k thing is clearly another measure to subsidise the sea of almajiri in the north.

Buhari conveniently removed unemployed graduates from the list because they're very scarce in the north.
I have always said it that there's no unemployed northern graduate. They always fix them into a job. Those who suffer this unemployment are southerners, easterners, west and middle belt indigene who are not hausa
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by djkirkoo2(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
obailala:
Who is this bitter and frustrated soul?.. I spoke simple english, it is not my fault that your comprehension ability has been eroded... If it is a question you are asking, ask it properly.
Get Out

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Lands In Washington DC To Meet With Donald Trump. Photos / “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari / How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.