Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Which Nigerian State Would You Delete And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian State Would You Delete And Why? (671 Views)

Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999 / Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian State Would You Delete And Why? by Mc4larin: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nigeria has 36 states starting with Abia and ends with Yobe. With the economic situation of Nigeria, it is clear that some states cannot even pay their workers salaries not to talk of embarking on infrastructural development.

So If you are asked to delete a state from the 36 states of Nigeria, which state would it be and why?
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You Delete And Why? by kesternice: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Osun state

Hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You Delete And Why? by ozy4christ(f): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kogi state and shld be sell it 2 dangote because kogi dont have government period
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You Delete And Why? by cardoctor(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lagos state and Anambra state
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You Delete And Why? by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 02, 2015
All the NE and SW. Except Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You Delete And Why? by asadike(f): 5:07am On Dec 02, 2015
the country itself. i don tire.
Re: Which Nigerian State Would You Delete And Why? by mrvitalis(m): 5:59am On Dec 02, 2015
non of the states bro.. . Instead delete there leaders
... I can boldly say that there is no state I will rule in Nigeria and won't get there IGR per years to over 1 trillion naira in 8 years. ... I repeat non
... it's so simple don't know why our leaders can't really think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian State Would You Delete And Why? by TechRev: 6:12am On Dec 02, 2015
ALL OF THE ZOO.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Customs Boss Inspects Seized Pharmaceutical Products In Rivers / AFTER ONITSHA MAYHEM: Pro-biafra Activists In Fresh Mobilisation / Update: Buhari Receives Members Of The Unity Party Of Nigeria See (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.