Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec (28762 Views)

Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is the change.

Federal workers will not get their November salaries until at least 11th December.

This is against the 25th day before the end of the month.

Why is Buhari exporting salary delays to the federal civil service?

At this rate federal workers should not expect their December salaries until late into January of 2016.

And with the 8 trillion naira deficit budget based mainly on IMF debts that Buhari is floating for 2016, we can expect the Federal govt to go bankrupt like osun before 2017.

To make matters worse, the current govt has not even began to draw up a budget for 2016.

This means that we can expect the budget for 2016 to be finally passed earliest by late may.

But by far the most annoying thing is how the Buhari administration is painting the federal govt as broke in order to neglect their responsibility.

What did Buhari do with the 2015 budget inherited from the last administration!? All FG projects have been abandoned under this administration. What are they doing with the TSA?
What does Buhari intend to do with a supplementary budget of 2 trillion naira for 2015 which he applied for in mid November - less than 2 mths to the end of 2015?

The level of looting currently going on in this Govt is unprecedented. Don't be fooled by this man again. Every promise he campaigned on he has renegaded on. Aisha is very much a first lady jetting around with the presidential fleet. The Buharis are now the new Abachas - claiming royalty.

Any fool that quotes me mentioning GEJ should know that all GEJ's policies that Buhari initially cancelled he has since reinstated. So this shows that this Govt is playing trial and error with the Nigerian economy.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by docadams: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
The second biggest challenge facing our economy other than a lack of policy direction is the deflation of our economy.

Why is Buhari hoarding money?

What is he doing with all the crude revenue since he got into office?

Can any apc zombie mention one project that this Govt has rolled out? He has refused to finance all the FG projects initiated by Jonathan. So what is he doing with the revenue streaming into the coffers?

To make matters worse he had the audacity to demand for 2 trillion naira supplementary budget in mid November. What does he want to do with this money?

Buhari has since collected a 2 billion dollar loan for the NE. How did he spend this money?

As I said don't be fooled by this sadistic fool.

This is the same man who back in 1984 poverized the civil service. It took serious reforms from 1999 to revert all his rubbish which saw federal workers getting their dignity back and making civil service jobs attractive once more.

Now he is back and he is hell bent on poverizing the civil service.

It is all a calculated plan to humble the civil service to be at the beck and call of selfish corrupt politicians like him.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by urbanmonk: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
I think we are already in recession but Buhari doesn't care
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
urbanmonk:
I think we are already in recession but Buhari doesn't care

Buhari is recession himself.

The man is a hypocrite and thief.

He is quick to drag people who oppose him to his kangaroo courts just like he did back in 1984 with his tribunals. But this is a man who has refused to honor any public inquiry on his administration of public funds.

This is a man who has never generated a single kobo of wealth for himself outside all the stolen wealth he acquired from govt. How then can you expect him to lead Nigeria out of recession? The man has no single clue.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by gebest: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
source

3 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
He appropriated the ministry of petroleum to himself and under his watch fuel scarcity has become the norm.

The thief also refused to have the NNPC to be part of TSA and since this thieving boko govt got sworn in we hardly hear of any revenue figure from oil. All they do is shout Nigeria is broke, Jonathan chop all the money, Nigerians are indiscipline

God punish any apc zombie

14 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by neolboy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
The shout of change is a SCAM

5 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
gebest:
source

I am being owed by the FG. A confidential and highly placed source lamented to me that even salaries the Buhari govt is refusing to pay talk more of contracts.

The source told me last night that as things stand civil servants under the IPPIS will be lucky to see salaries by late next week.

He cited hypocrisy and lies about the TSA and bailout and also spoke of harassment and blackmail of Buhari's cronies on civil servants if they don't approve and pay fake contracts to them. He also said this cabal is who now act as agents for contractors being owed. If you don't meet them, your money won't be paid.

3 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by pedrilo: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
federal workers! pls come and testify against dis OP, have u bn paid for NOVEMBER 2015?

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ShowYourCertificate: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
APC.............Scam!

2 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by landerz: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
We have not been paid November salary. It is actually very irresponsible of the federal government to be doing this. Why the delay in salary ? Oil prices ? This is ridiculous

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by landerz: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Delay of salary last happened 1999. Buhari and the whole of APC, pay your federal workers !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by chiclahot: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
I got my alert this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by zuchyblink(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
I have not gotten alert
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by sagitarius(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Federal workers have not been paid. At least I've not heard of any of my colleagues in d office or any other federal MDA who has been paid November salary. Things have not been dis bad in a long time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
chiclahot:

Do you have a job?

10 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
pedrilo:
federal workers! pls come and testify against dis OP, have u bn paid for NOVEMBER 2015?

Propaganda does not put food on the table.

Go and ask osunnites.

FG workers have not been paid. Everything is on halt. The only people eating now are crass ab0kis in Buhari;s kitchen cabinet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ckmayoca: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
pedrilo:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ckmayoca: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
chiclahot:

Are u a nursery sch teacher?

7 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by iokpebholo: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
gebest:
source
am a federal govt worker,have nt been paid a penny.Dts d source pls

7 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by iokpebholo: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
pedrilo:
notin oh,i was paid on d 11th of last.hope this month no go reach xmas oh

5 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by opemipo2013: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
pedrilo : federal workers! pls come and testify against dis OP, have u bn paid for NOVEMBER 2015? NO

1 Like

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by opemipo2013: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
pedrilo:
NO
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
am a federal worker and I have been paid. I was paid on the 27th

2 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Geniro: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
intbizoil:

Which Ministry ?

2 Likes

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by porka: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
intbizoil:

In Daura cattle-farm right?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
intbizoil:

Under IPPIS?
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by DonBobes(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
source
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by Destinyfavour(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
God save us from evil plans of APC. The change they promised us is poverty, boko haram boombings, fuel scarcity, non payment of salaries and constant power failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by ozo13(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
DonBobes:
source
help me ask d guy ooo.i almost fainted wn i saw 11th on d post
Re: FG Workers To Be Paid Nov Salary On The 11th Dec by gebest: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
iokpebholo:
am a federal govt worker,have nt been paid a penny.Dts d source pls
well for your information i work with federal ministry of finance Abuja.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears / Coronavirus: Obiano Shuts Down Schools In Anambra, Bans Mass Gathering / Tinubu,Osinbajo & Others At Akeredolu Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.