Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! (36217 Views)

Beauty Shop Owners In Lagos, Please Come In / Shop Owners Agitates In Oshodi Over Demolishing Of Shops (photo) / Bank Fraudster' New Style Of Defrauding Innocents! A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by macuwon(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
A relatively familiar customer (in this particular case, an older woman) comes to your store claiming she owns a shop down the other street and describes it for you. Asking you to give her some goods to show a customer waiting for her (this customer could even call her on phone, describing the things he wants)

Since you have seen her face a few times buying from you and she is elderly, you foolishly trust her and give her the goods.

After about 5 minutes, she comes back with the goods, requesting for another one, this time, the goods would worth much more than the last one, promising to return the money or the goods immediately.

You give her, she goes, you wait and wait! You then smell endtime.

You decide to go and check her shop down the street, you hear the endtime message from the people in that area. 'there is no such shop or woman selling in this area' you have been duped!

You then realize its endtime.. You cry.. And the worst is that people would still blame you for being so careless, and maybe its not even ur shop. You end up using your saving for the year to pay!

Be wise! This happened to a friend of mine yesterday, she was duped of goods worth 47k here in lagos.

Endtime thieves everywhere

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by kolacost: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by DickDastardly(m): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote][/quote][sup][/sup][s][/s]
Errrrm.. i copied this guy ^^^
wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by freshness2020: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Its christmas so its their season of new tricks and exploits. ..
Naija get the best brains but na for dubious acts we sabi use am pass .
Shine ya eyes and sense oh ye people...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by yekparikpa(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Shit happens!
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Naija. Can't we just apply our brilliant minds to something legit and profitable?

13 Likes

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by bamac(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
That's something else i swear

2 Likes

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by afuye(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by youngguru23(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Noted
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by kunzaar83(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time post

I was even thinking na some brilliant style

I can't be duped that way, its too cheap...

The person wey 1 buy the goods no get leg?

Goods no go leave my shop without money oo

Unless you use gun

If uя duped that way then know that you na

endtime cargo.

grin
grin
grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chaiiio dis so endtime!!endtime thief!

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Donpoker9(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
#
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Collecting goods from colleagues is a common practice in any market place. I'm really shocked some demons are now taking advantage of that. Na wa o.

7 Likes

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by kennyman2000(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol..

Endtimely story narrated by an endtimeness op in an endtimed manner...

My endtime condolence to your friend.

8 Likes

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by adesegun121(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
AT LAST ENDTIME POST HIT FP... grin grin

this post is dedicated to lasisi69 and his followers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by jhidey08(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
K
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by DICE234(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by infogenius(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is December a desperate month to make
up for the past 11 months.

The economy situation is not friendly, the men, women, boys and girls
are not smiling and the situation is getting uglier.

He who has ears let him hear. December is loaded
with various forms of trickery.
Just beware

Op - Thanks for the insight and information.

2 Likes

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by queenoflafia(f): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time shoplifting technique from an end time op

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by boolet: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
I laff in Idoma grin
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by boman2014: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
END TIME TOPIC
END TIME MESSAGE
END TIME MOD
END TIME OP
END TIME BULLSIIT

3 Likes

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Lilimax(f): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Smart thieves everywhere.
REPENT!

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Hunry: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
xmas format

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by LinuxMint: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
learn not to trust anyone these days...

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Viktor1983(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
No be today
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
One chance
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by steve308(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
end time signs
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by darlenese(f): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
It happened to my sis.
Long story
Buh shi.t happens
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by ipreach: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
How does it concern Biafrans ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesters Shut Down Lagos Computer Village Over Installation Of Woman As Leader / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.