Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule (58258 Views)

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by godoluwa(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
dridowu:
Oyo is not good but better than Ekiti
come to Oyo state to knw d reality
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by mpowa(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

There he goes again....GEJ and his goons, was Kwakwanso his goon? The late Audu, Fashola, Ameachi....just name them? Aren't they holding positions now? How come they're not in the news or being interrogated? Has Ameachi returned the $547 he erroneously paid into a foreign account?? All the thieves in flying colors are now Booooohari's buddies and you're here shouting Diezani. When it comes to corruption, the APC takes the cup with all the palm wine in it so pleaseee spare us the hogwash

I've not called this administration saints, and when we talk about things like this, what you guys are quick to do is to start comparing who's more corrupt. Corruption is corruption, if all the people you mentioned are all, they should all be tried and prosecuted accordingly, what matter most is for all stolen money to be returned.

Now the discussion was, it is now worse than under Gej and I'm trying to prove to you that it got to this point because of him in the first place - all the politicians where loose and they had a field day under him both APC and PDP, Efcc was paralyzed, but the greatest economy crumbling corruption took place at the federal level and NNPC, that's what we're still grappling with till now - I wish I won't have to say anything. again.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by jonnieoneng: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
dridowu:
If after 2018 Ekiti is not as good as Oyo/Ogun talkless of Lagos then Fayose must be talkative governor than action governor.
Meaning, Fayose should provide a good governance in Ekiti with PDP so that Nigerians can see the reason to vote PDP back to power.
Criticizing Buhari would not stop Buhari from leading Nigeria to greatness.
WELL SAID BRO ........JESUS SAID THE PHARISEES SHOULD FIRST REMOVE THE PLANK FROM THERE EYES IN ORDER TO BETTER SEE THE SPECK IN THE EYES OF OTHERS .FAYOSE PLEASE FACE YOUR ASSIGNMENT AND SHUT THE Bleep UP
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by lookingfly: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Fayose has spent more time being a governor than PMB has spent being the president. What specific development has he brought to Ekiti in his over a year of governance?

Perhaps taking photo on Okada, on caterpillar, in the market place, in the kitchen cutting meat, etc is his own kind of development.

And to imagine the thug is some people's role model is very disturbing.
this is not an excuse brother.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by aresa: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Joarams:

If you truly understood why you voted and campaigned, then you'll be a little more patient.

If you've been in charge of a near bankrupt company or even a healthy one for that matter, you'll understand how difficult it is to immediately turn around and start producing results with new policies.

Truth is...the expectations of Nigerians from Buhari are unrealistic. They're near impossible!

We told people that the fuel queues will return...the problem is fundamental and cannot be wished away no matter Buhari's good intentions. Nigeria must evolve by process not by miracle. Development is a process of building not a new toy you can just purchase from the market and suddenly upgrade status among friends.

God bless Nigeria.

Many of us were not under any kind of illusion that 55 years of decayed and rotten foundation that got us here is fixable in 6 months, but we are confidant that we'll get at least a better foundation for tomorrow and many decades to come and this is what #Change means to many of us. Not unrealistic and fickle minded 6 months miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
aresa:

Many of us were not under any kind of illusion that 55 years of decayed and rotten foundation that got us here is fixable in 6 months, but we are confidant that we'll get at least a better foundation for tomorrow and many decades to come and this is what #Change means to many of us. Not unrealistic and fickle minded 6 months miracle.

Was Buhari not among those who messed up Nigeria in the last 55 years? Did GEJ meet a perfect Nigeria yet you hypocrites were crucifying him!! Buhari would be stoned on the streets of Nigeria within the next year with the way things are going.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by saint047(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
It's illegal, unconstitutional and unacceptable that GMB released money from federation account without budgetary approvals by NASS.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by bolivnnaija: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
urbanmonk:
If you think that Fayose is wrong, then go Mamaraba park near abuja now and shout "Sai buhari or change ". If you are lucky, you'll wake up in the hospital.
Your on point!
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by fortune1968: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
Fayose,man of the people.
which people .? igbo people and d wailers?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jantamata kabakaba [color=#990000][/color][b][/b][i][/i][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][center][/center]
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by obinnashady(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
fortune1968:
which people .? igbo people and d wailers?
ur papa
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Royalty1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Joarams:

If you truly understood why you voted and campaigned, then you'll be a little more patient.

If you've been in charge of a near bankrupt company or even a healthy one for that matter, you'll understand how difficult it is to immediately turn around and start producing results with new policies.

Truth is...the expectations of Nigerians from Buhari are unrealistic. They're near impossible!

We told people that the fuel queues will return...the problem is fundamental and cannot be wished away no matter Buhari's good intentions. Nigeria must evolve by process not by miracle. Development is a process of building not a new toy you can just purchase from the market and suddenly upgrade status among friends.

God bless Nigeria.

I fully understand and know why I campaigned for Buhari , and that's why I haven't lost all hope in him. I just said am disappointed at his pace and the way he seems to be leading by the so called "body language" rather than real action.

Buhari himself knew Nigerians were expecting a miracle from him, he said so to Osinbajo during their campaigns. I expect such a man to hit the ground running rather than spending 6 months blaming past administrations.

The fuel scarcity has been on now for months still no official reason and no respite in site, but my president still jets round the world. These are promises APC used to ride into power.
APC also promised to end Boko haram by December. I knew it wasn't feasible then but I gave them the benefit of a the doubt that they must have thought of ways to make it happen. We have 30 days to the year end and I don't see how that promise can also be kept.

What about slashing the salaries and allowances of senators? Is it still wise to keep paying such exhorbitant wages in times like these? I expected PMB to announce his own salary cut and also ask the APC senators to push for such cut in the red and green chambers. But I guess we will never see that coming.

I know that all the change can't spring up in a day or even in 6 months, but at least by now we should have started seeing the seeds sprout and gather leaves.

Like I earlier said, I haven't lost all hope in this administration yet. I am willing to give them more time. But let PMB remember that time waits for no man and 4 years is just around the corner.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by nattyGENT: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] clear conscience fears no accusation. Fayose Baba deal with the LIAR
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Forwetinnah: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
mpowa:

I've not called this administration saints, and when we talk about things like this, what you guys are quick to do is to start comparing who's more corrupt. Corruption is corruption, if all the people you mentioned are all, they should all be tried and prosecuted accordingly, what matter most is for all stolen money to be returned.

Now the discussion was, it is now worse than under Gej and I'm trying to prove to you that it got to this point because of him in the first place - all the politicians where loose and they had a field day under him both APC and PDP, Efcc was paralyzed, but the greatest economy crumbling corruption took place at the federal level and NNPC, that's what we're still grappling with till now - I wish I won't have to say anything. again.

Good. ...now that the EFCC etc have been energised, can we see them go after Booooohari's so called Ministers who were loose* under GEJ. That was a key point of his campaign right, like you said "corruption is corruption" why's the corruption at the Federal level more important than that of the states? People misappropriated funds meant for the country and you're here differentiating. Funny enough you're not calling them Booooohari's goons. Smh
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
stabillo:
The Ekiti state governor took a full page advert in one of the dailies today to call out President Buhari

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/photo-fayose-takes-full-page-advert-to.html

Fayose looking for trouble as usual
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by ollapaul(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Fayose has spent more time being a governor than PMB has spent being the president. What specific development has he brought to Ekiti in his over a year of governance?

Perhaps taking photo on Okada, on caterpillar, in the market place, in the kitchen cutting meat, etc is his own kind of development.

And to imagine the thug is some people's role model is very disturbing.
truth is bitter my brother, Fayose may not be a saint but APC and buhari bleeped big time. Mind you I voted for Apc but
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by apatuku: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Mr correcter, what has foyose done in his state? Name just 2 and I will have eevery reason to say he's right.

Jonathan verbally gave a instruction to withdraw billions of Naira in weeks, u people didn't see anything wrong in that and you want Buhari to perform magic in 6 months. You people should always reason with ur head at times rather than ur anus!
six months still preparing to clear PDP mess. I campaign and voted for bubu now I felt disappointed. From the first day, I knew we have lost it again as a nation.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
he is always looking for cheap popularity,we are tired of this old fashioned style
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by tonychristopher: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
sometimes i wonder if FAYOSE is a yoruba man...he is different from them

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by mpowa(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Good. ...now that the EFCC etc have been energised, can we see them go after Booooohari's so called Ministers who were loose* under GEJ. That was a key point of his campaign right, like you said "corruption is corruption" why's the corruption at the Federal level more important than that of the states? People misappropriated funds meant for the country and you're here differentiating. Funny enough you're not calling them Booooohari's goons. Smh

Yeah! we're all looking, we'll see how it would turn out.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Royalty1:

This is not an issue of just waking up!
I simply gave Buhari a benefit of the doubt. Still waiting for him to prove me wrong.
Well be waiting till eternity
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by speak2me2015: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
The change we voted for is been fabricated/manufactured somewhere and will be shipped into the country for installation. pls be patience.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by mpowa(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
tonychristopher:
sometimes i wonder if FAYOSE is a yoruba man...he is different from them

grin cheesy You know when you people say things like this you make yourselves feel so important, and probably think you're making some people sad...I don't think any sensible Yoruba would want to be like Fayose, we dash you, ur adopted son, ur rose modez grin.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by abnsugbe: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lothbrok:
I just dey pass, I say make I peep first ooh! shocked

I just wonder why dis muslims have never sat down and see bad in buhris traveling...this guys are just morons and idiots...Ur so called president and saviiour is busy traveling the whole world and ur people are dieing everytday in bomb,yet u still hail him as the best president ever.....when will muslims call a spade a spade?
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by wealth2al(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
GOOD ONE THERE; GOD BLESS YOU...

Royalty1:
I voted and even campaigned for Buhari, But I am now disappointed in his Governance.
No fuel and no relief in sight even after making himself minister for petroleum.

Power has dropped badly, there hasn't being electricity in my area for 6 days now.
I had to go to the filling station and queue for hours with my generator as they wouldn't sell into jerry cans.

He needs to wake up fast before all hope is lost!

This is not the Change I voted for!

If Buhari is actually performing, Fayose would have nothing tangible to say. Unfortunately, this is not so.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'm sure of one thing, all those hailing Fayose now won't be there by the time the axe fall on him. So he's the only one that's really courageous?
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Rexnegro(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
anonimi:

Where were your sanctimonious selves when AreGbese and Fashola abandoned their jobs to only lambast Jonathan?
Where were you

Hahahahahahah u sounded like jonathan did anytin tangible during his tenure....that man that was clueless all through his time? the man who said stealing isn't corruption? abegi make we help word jare....pej was our president why gej was our first man....hahahahah the most wasteful, clueless and stupid president nigeria has ever had.what a wasted 5yrs + govt.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by daclint(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fayose my main nigga

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by dammytosh: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
dridowu:
If after 2018 Ekiti is not as good as Oyo/Ogun talkless of Lagos then Fayose must be talkative governor than action governor.
Meaning, Fayose should provide a good governance in Ekiti with PDP so that Nigerians can see the reason to vote PDP back to power.

Here has nothing to offer.
He has derailed unfortunately cos I reckoned that he had a good potential.

No Governor has ever used state resources to advertise such crap on newspaper.

He should enjoy his immunity while it last. Any way he knows how to go and beg the way he begged Obasanjo
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by dammytosh: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
dridowu:

He has nothing to offer.
He has derailed unfortunately cos I reckoned that he had a good potential.

No Governor has ever used state resources to advertise such crap on newspaper.

He should enjoy his immunity while it last. Any way he knows how to go and beg the way he begged Obasanjo
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Flairoqy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Some n*ggas won't quietly govern their state and make developments rather they wake up in the morning, after breakfast they pick up their phone to update what's up in the federation. #JoblessFayose
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by dvee2: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fayose , I thought you said Buhari will die after six months?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.