Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters (735 Views)

US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil. / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by alcmene: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
e Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) today arrested the Chairman of Africa Independent Television, Raymomd Dokpesi, over the spreading arms purchase scandal involving the office of the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, and the theft of N2.1billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Mr. Dokpesi was arrested shortly after noon, Nigerian time, and whisked to the EFCC, where he is now being interrogated.

EFCC sources told SaharaRerporters that on the instructions of the Mr. Dasuki, CBN paid N2.1billion to the AIT chairman.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/01/arms-purchase-scandal-raymond-dokpesi-arrested
Re: Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by ify2016: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
You don mean it!!!

Gobe na this one so!!!

1 Like

Re: Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by Mortiple(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Interesting!
Re: Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by theV0ice: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Raymond Dokpesi also has a gun manufacturing company?? shocked

How did he qualify for a payment of N2.1Billion??

This country sef angry

4 Likes

Re: Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by baralatie(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Another fabricated media circus!
Re: Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by Geraraheremehn: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Na dem knw

Buhari is a terrorist...
Re: Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by alcmene: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fight against perceived foes.......

I know the mallam is still embittered over AIT's alleged partisanship during the campaign but this democracy for goodness sake

Why hounding and persecuting people in the name of fighting corruption
Re: Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by IamPatriotic(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
The story is becoming interesting by the minutes, if Chief wants AIT to go under the hammer so that he can raise money to back back his share of the loot, I'm a willing buyer, I'll buy it and turn it to viewing centre.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by Bugatie(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Following
Re: Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by rusher14: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
if he had security clearance to trade in arms then there's nothing that stops him from doing so.

However, the contract must be seen to be transparent, carried out to the complete wordings with no ambiguity.

If Dokpesi mismanaged the funds then the full weight of the law should be slammed on him.

No sentiments.

Many have died needlessly up North including the brave men and women who fight to keep all of us safe.

No stone should be left unturned.

1 Like

Re: Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by Clerverly: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=alcmene post=40582442]Fight [s]against perceived foes.......

I know the mallam is still embittered over AIT's alleged partisanship during the campaign but this democracy for goodness sake

Why hounding and persecuting people in the name of fighting corruption[[/s]/quote]

Irritants everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by IamPatriotic(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
I didn't know Dokpesi was more than just being a media guru, he's also a merchant of arms.
Re: Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by Junior66(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
I am only happy about this news because i want just about anybody to be arrested. Meanwhile i patiently await the arrest of El Ruffai for.....for.... for just any offence. (i am aware this dream will never come true).
Re: Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters by kokoA(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
He get dat kind money and to pay him workers na problem.

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Message. How Oha-na-eze- Ndi-igbo Marginalized The Igbos / Why Gbemi Saraki Is Off The Scene! / Lagos Government Bans Street Carnivals, Processions During Yuletide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.