Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,386 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 PM

How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS (2162 Views)

HIV Status Is Indeterminate / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 / "N1Bn Worth Of HIV Drugs Expired In Storage" - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by Dahjhi: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Like todays world AIDS day abi? Make I quickly type this ma story with my Nokia torch light. (pardon my grammar n abbv).

I was working with this NGO in 2006 as a computer analyst. The NGO was about Orphans n vulnerable children. Then a Unicef seminar came up and as a matter of routine I was to attend for a week with my female Project manager.
On getting to the 5star hotel I was lodged into a room next to my P.M's.
Fast forward to the second day I met this freaking-sexy n moderately size lady. With my assumption in her early 20s also like myself. Im young, fresh n Innocent then.
We started talking since she also came with another P.M. from the same zone as ours n a friend to mine. She said she was in one polytechnic. We snapped (with the office's digital camera - a nor get phone by then yet but she get. ) small time i collected her number wrote am for the back of my diary.

Make I upload this 1 first so it wnt erase like the other
Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by Dahjhi: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Meanwhile im attending this seminar as an O.V.C. Desk officer because there was a point our NGO was taking care of Orphans from HIV/AIDS patients either single or double.

During break time I have enough time to talk more with this said lady and she started telling me how the men participants have been asking for her phone number and she finished that with "they knew nothing" which i never asked why she said that. Then we proceeded to the gym n other recreation section like we've know each other for long and even at that time men didnt stop passing compliments of her beauty to her.

Fast forward to dinner time four of us, the two P.M's went to have it together and mine said she wont be eating the main food and myself n her should share it. And somehow in the process of doing that we both ended in my room. Sharing of the food doesnt take much time but for reasons know to her she turn on my T.V and started this sexy dance to sound city music. Then i knew something is about to happen.

Make i answer this woman since she wont stop calling
Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by Dahjhi: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
After some moment of her dancing she invited me to dance with her because all i was doing is watching (remember no phone to press) but i said i dont know how to dance. I read the signs she was already in the mood. I watched and she's really a good dancer. When she was tired she sat on the bed with me and started saying her own room was boring without a fridge since her's was in the hotel's annex n she would like to be sharing mine with me.
FORTUNATELY + UNFORTUNATELY by that time i dont know 'jack' about matured s3x, im too innocent then. And im a vi*gin self.
After some more feet dragging she left my room and we agreed to talk more the next day.

After she left i was a bit relieved and was asking myself if im dreaming. The seminar itself is a shock to me because im just the youngest among the participants as i percieved. And now about to be having another SeXminar episode. And i was ruminating on how i will handle this before the end of the week. Either to try out one of the s3x skills my badt brothers do share with me or just leave this cute damsel n go back home to hear my brothers tell me i have missed
Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by agarawu23(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmmm.....
Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by Dahjhi: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
agarawu23:
Hmmmm.....
hehehehd. Una don report cheesy
Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
You deserved whatever.
Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by Dahjhi: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
You deserved whatever.
what o

Typing.....
Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by Onyenna(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
kilode!?
Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by Dahjhi: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
The 3rd day during the break we started talking again then she started asking me how i managed to end up in the seminar n i explained n asked about her also. She released the bomb "Im an PLWHA". I fumbled to remember d meaning of the acronyms and when i got it my breath skipped countless time. I almost fainted. (People Living With HIV/AIDS) shocked .
I tried to delete the expression that am shocked from my face, but she noticed and confessed she thought am also a PLWHA and I flashed back to know the reason of her actions the night before. She expected since am aint a Project Manager or other high ranked members from SACA or NACA then im a PLWHA and nothing spoiled if we bl33ped eachother.

Chaii. I shaked my sorry head countless times and just thanked my stars; because if im a s3x freak i would have took the bait and it wouldnt have been her fault.
It was that day i saw all the PLWHA in their sectional meeting and i was more shocked when i saw beautiful chicks n cute madams n handsome guys n men. Infact 1/3 of the participants are PLWHAs, Her P.M inclusive.

Story Ends.

3 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by sakafish(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Congrats op.

lesson:nt all fish are to be eaten!

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by Dahjhi: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2015
sakafish:
Congrats op.

lesson:nt all fish are to be eaten!
Im telling u. Like we now have a statistics of 2.9M Nigerians as carriers @ d moment.
Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by lifenajeje(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Its unfortunate that as a desk officer working with ovc's ( orphans and vulnurable children) under HIV/AIDS project you are still ignorant about HIV/AIDS facts... There ways to have sex or make love to an Hiv positive partners.. After all how do discondant couples( a situation where one of the partners positive and the other is negative)make love and give birth to hiv negative children.

She revealed her status...you don't know ur current hiv status( you wont get infected in Jesus name) u need to run two test in space of six months using a determinant kit( cause it has a more accurate result)

Lets leave sex

Do u have ur own hair clipper? If u don't and u share how do u sterilize it... I hope its not those fake sterilizing equipments used in saloons

Do u have ur own manicure sets?

There are other things to look out for...

Seems to me there are still many nairalanders that are ignorant about hiv facts

I would to create a topic teaching nairalanders about hiv facts and prevention.

3 Likes

Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by lifenajeje(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Sorry I did not edit my post no time
Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by Dahjhi: 12:51am On Dec 03, 2015
lifenajeje:
Sorry I did not edit my post no time
u shd av save ur time jare. Thats as far back as 2006 uhm? And my status was still recently check. If u want an encyclo on Hiv/Aids 4rm me Ima giv u.
Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by lifenajeje(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dahjhi:
u shd av save ur time jare. Thats as far back as 2006 uhm? And my status was still recently check. If u want an encyclo on Hiv/Aids 4rm me Ima giv u.
Just read the post for the first time and I reacted...no hard feelings....yeah I love to learn ..most things I knew about hiv/ aids were taught to me by my 13 year old sis in 2007 then I was 27....

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by Dahjhi: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2015
lifenajeje:

Just read the post for the first time and I reacted...no hard feelings....yeah I love to learn ..most things I knew about hiv/ aids were taught to me by my 13 year old sis in 2007 then I was 27....
got ya. wink
Re: How I Would Have Contacted HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dahjhi:
The 3rd day during the break we started talking again then she started asking me how i managed to end up in the seminar n i explained n asked about her also. She released the bomb "Im an PLWHA". I fumbled to remember d meaning of the acronyms and when i got it my breath skipped countless time. I almost fainted. (People Living With HIV/AIDS) shocked .
I tried to delete the expression that am shocked from my face, but she noticed and confessed she thought am also a PLWHA and I flashed back to know the reason of her actions the night before. She expected since am aint a Project Manager or other high ranked members from SACA or NACA then im a PLWHA and nothing spoiled if we bl33ped eachother.

Chaii. I shaked my sorry head countless times and just thanked my stars; because if im a s3x freak i would have took the bait and it wouldnt have been her fault.
It was that day i saw all the PLWHA in their sectional meeting and i was more shocked when i saw beautiful chicks n cute madams n handsome guys n men. Infact 1/3 of the participants are PLWHAs, Her P.M inclusive.

Story Ends.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Remedy For Epididymitis Is Efficient / Having This Blister Or Sores In Any Area Of Your Body, Opt For HSV Cure / Uda Water Health Benefits: Uses To Prevent Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.