Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,962 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:25 AM

Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds (89874 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / When You Just Bought Iphone 6 And The Trumpet Sounds / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by tosyne2much(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2015
MeandSum:

what don't you understand? I'll show you what I mean once I get a few minutes.
Basically, I'll take your profile photo and add something snappy to it for a good laugh. Let's see how "funny" it would be.

I don't know the guy in your photo but as a general rule of ethics, do to others what you expect them to do to you.
I've seen jokes like this get out of hand pretty fast.
The picture you saw there is that of a Yoruba actor. I still don't know what the big deal here. It's not that I uploaded someone's unclad picture or something
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by tosyne2much(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2015
FarmTech:
@Op, ur post betrayed ur addictn to it. Is heaven not sweeter than that? It is not just about being a virgin, it is about being pure in God's sight. Some Virgins will still go to hell in case u don't know.
I subscribe to your point.

No sinner will be pardoned into heaven because he/she is a virgin
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by donralph2000(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:

What's so special about sex? undecided There are thousands of activities that are more important than sex. You only need to "grow up" to realize that fact, and see things for what they truly are.
Oga park well!!!
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by endtimeshit(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:
God will provide lots of virgin pvssy and dick for the righteous grin
Bros your house for hell eh, go big pass aso rock.. ENDTIME idiyit
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by dajooe: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Friends please do not mistake heaven for a boring place. The pleasures in heaven are far more desirable than those of this earth. It is difficult to comprehend ordinarily but possible by divine revelation.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by hahn(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
endtimeshit:
Bros your house for hell eh, go big pass aso rock.. ENDTIME idiyit

You're welcome to visit anytime grin
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by rosalieene(f): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:

What's so special about sex? undecided There are thousands of activities that are more important than sex. You only need to "grow up" to realize that fact, and see things for what they truly are.

First time am hearing a guy saying this!! kudos!! We need people with this kind of mindset in this our generation!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Ligxy(f): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
hahn:

Na picture? Oya, what's the best way to reframe the statement? She will provide virgin dick and pvssy? undecided
Lmao. Na only picture dem dey reframe? Smh. Why don't you find out the meaning of reframe first before the quote? Anyways, you can say "Virgin dick and pvssy will be provided"
I only have a problem with the use of "God" in that statement and I just couldn't overlook it.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by hahn(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2015
Ligxy:

Lmao. Na only picture dem dey reframe? Smh. Why don't you find out the meaning of reframe first before the quote? Anyways, you can say "Virgin dick and pvssy will be provided"
I only have a problem with the use of "God" in that statement and I just couldn't overlook it.

Which "God" are you referring to? And don't you think that this "God" is mature enough to address me itself?
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Ligxy(f): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2015
hahn:

Which "God" are you referring to? And don't you think that this "God" is mature enough to address me itself?
Oh! You're one of those. I see....
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by professor2609: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
c gbege!!!
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by XaintJoel20: 2:05am On Dec 07, 2015
airprince1:

Story for the gods!!

U don talk ur on finish, Abi??
Be like ure not opprtuned to screw an asset dat's y ure saying dis.

Sorry man
The privilede to commit sin is not an opportunity.
I would rather seek for opportunity to do judicious things and not to clear my pathway to destruction...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by fuckerholic(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Ramon92:
Trumpet ko, flute ni..
Islamic terrorist !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Kermit The Frog Memes / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) / So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.