Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? (55366 Views)

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / He Came Into My Room & Saw My W,et P,u.ssy He Quickly Took Off His Boxers / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by IYANGBALI: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
With this fuel scarcity it should be once in 2 weeks. Epo ti won men

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Georgekyrian(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Nigerian Guys>≥>>>>>>>Once A Monthlipsrsealed eww?

Normal Healthy routine should be [size=28pt]thrice[/size] A Day...undecided
Do u change ur panties thrice per day?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgrin when you're around her?? Guys and Their Massaged Ego!undecided

Anyways....You guys have assholes...Assholes stink too...lipsrsealed and those dingly smelly balls of yours!undecided

grin cheesy grin...Assholes ain't smelly and don't tell me u don't suck them balls grin of your bf during... lipsrsealed
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by deavicky(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
I change mine every evening after work, but most times i end up doing reware
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Temysteve(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
once a year does it for me.
hmmmmmmm, dats Y ur scrotum always buzzzzzz
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
use the sniff test. grin grin grin
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by kachnov(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
lies everywhere ..

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by PublicAssurance: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
[size=18pt]is this a question[/size]
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by xynerise: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
People will always lie about this. I change mine daily. After spending the whole day at work, how do you change it twice? I don't wear boxers at night.

5 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Georgekyrian:
Do u change ur panties thrice per day?
8 times actually...undecided
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Once in two weeks is ok....... undecidedvery ok

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by KINGDAV2015(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
OP, you're on point.
These nairalanders are pretenders. Most of them do it once in two weeks.
Please,stop these lies and say the truth to shame the devil...
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Shey b na you get ur body,just buy raid wey you go dey use smiley
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by chubbygal(f): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm! This is change era,pls change it everyday #smellsweet. wink
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by KINGDAV2015(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
OP, you're on point.
These nairalanders are pretenders. Most of them do it once in two weeks.
Please,stop these lies and say the truth to shame the devil...

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
I have a few. So, I don't really put much attention on how I change mine. I can change three times or once a day. sometimes, I don't change till I see sign of dirts on the elastic side. I am pretty sure my boxers are more than my girl's pants. It is more than 25. Sometimes I will be like, wait, is this one also my boxer?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by cornel00(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
I've lost count, really.....undecided Five times?? perhaps ten times a day?

Jobless
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by danidee10(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:

Then u ladies would change ur's 16 times a day, I once saw a girl whose panties had brown patch....ewww hope it's milk and honey coming from ur own n don't ask me how I saw it or Wat I was doing there grin grin....can u believe the girl wanted me to lick......Ok I've said enof
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by menix(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bintus2much:

Tell us you have a big John Thomas and its because it receives fresh air Lol. Very ridiculous!

A trial will convince u....
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bintus2much:
I recently had an argument with my GF about how often I change my Boxers. I told her I do it once in two days.

Although I could change it in a day if I have done something very hectic that caused me to sweat excessively. She maintained that I change my Boxers on a daily basis.

Fellow Male Nairalandrers, please I need your opinion on this issue. Thanks
men ass is different from ladies ass!

ladies ass smell ALOT so there have to change their pant everyday while men ass hardly smell and we are not dirty beings!

once in two days is very recommendable on guys.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Joshalorsdanse(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:

do you change ur underway that many times daily?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Drogbotel(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Urm i think he should change it in the evening after the day's hustle.. U knw, he comes bak frm or lectures den takes a bath and changes his underwears. Hence, once in a day.. I do that u knw..

I doubt if you are truly a Nigerian... Maybe you be private uni product
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by awesome11(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
I need more boxers then. I'm of the same opinion as the OP. But having gone through the comments, I think it's time to change for the better....
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by imamabi(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
What about the guy who buries his head in a woman who changes her panties once in 3 days, and that's with her pubic hair still intact and she wears black panties.

[size=22pt]YUCK!!![/size]

You sound as if u had experience
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by adanny01(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
In average, i use 3 boxers a week.

I no longer have white boxers so i wont comment on it. But i have others that are either just off white or their inner sides are white. Those in this category i will never use more than 24hrs so as to avoid permanently staining them. Others i use for 2 days and some times 3 days.

There are times i dont wanna change but my memory says i have used that boxers too long, i smell it to confirm.

Lest i forget, if i had cause to poo away from home and i wasnt comfortable with the toilet i used or if i wiped myself with tissue paper, that calls for immediate change of boxers even if i used that boxers for 30 mins only.

Modified:
Those days i used to do quickies, i would change immediately.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by adexdon(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
lemme tink
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by father2father4eva(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
as for me i wear the front then the back that will go for 3weeks i guess undecided (fred Big Hero 6)
but still get head from my GF thou grin

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oma307:
U are a dirty guy, op
And what made you think that he is dirty, because he said he chnages his boxers once in two days. Don't be so sure about all these people saying that they change theirs twice a day. And you don't have to insult him to say your mind, thats why the thread was created.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by awesome11(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
8 times actually...undecided

oniro oshi...
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by kolaaderin: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
bettercreature:
OP ah!!!! 2 days? are you saying you shower every 2 days or what? i change it twice daily,every shower

All liers shall go to hell, u are not a lady once in 2 days is very ideal for a man especially bachelor's who might not have the favours of people helping with daily cleaning. If a man's boxer smells badly after just a day of use such man could be suffering from gonorrhea diseases causing him to discharge all the time like a lady.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Cutehector(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Drogbotel:

I doubt if you are truly a Nigerian... Maybe you be private uni product
why do u say so
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
I've lost count, really.....undecided Five times?? perhaps ten times a day?
you must be very jobless to do dat. Lies ehh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.