Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! (8400 Views)

#bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / The Darker Skinned Munachi Is More Beautiful (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
SO this jealous NL Member UTCHGIRL is claiming she is more beautiful that the 28 year old ex beauty queen turned rapper mgbn 2007 munachi abii. PEOPLE WITH EYES I SUMMON YOU TO JUDGE!!! Let's put this to rest. Right here. Right now! Utchgirl is always trolling munachi and attacking her. It is obvious why chubbster will be jealous of a stainless lady like muna! Both Igbo girls. So its a fair contest.

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by kilokeys(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Both of them...
I'll go for utchgirl anyway..
Cos i love stubborn pple

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
I've tried my best to help palmwinetapper regain his/her/it's sanity, but apparently it's not enough. This is a sorry case if I ever saw one.
That UTCHGIRL be like Jasmine from Aladdin (sweet), while Munachi be like palmwinetapper. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
First of all, to get their real beauty, the makeup has to go. Now, i've see photos of Munachi without Makeup and she was still very much gorgeous. Now Utchgirl, I don't know about.
But I feel Munachi is prettier than utchgirl with or without Makeup.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
BaebieHot:
First of all, to get their real beauty, the makeup has to go. Now, i've see photos of Munachi without Makeup and she was still very much gorgeous. Now Utchgirl, I don't know about.
But I feel Munachi is prettier than utchgirl with or without Makeup.
THANK YOU!!!! SHAME THE DEVIL IN THE ROOM!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
RickRichards:
I've tried my best my best to help palmwinetapper regain his/her/it's sanity, but apparently it's not enough. This is a sorry case if I ever saw one.
That UTCHGIRL be like Jasmine from Aladdin (sweet), while Munachi be like palmwinetapper. cheesy
is that you charix? Forever creating accounts to fight me
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
kilokeys:
Both of them...
I'll go for utchgirl anyway..
Cos i love stubborn pple
no pick one please
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
is that you charix? Forever creating accounts to fight me
Alagba gbukwe gi Munachi. Don't mention my moniker again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
charix:

Alagba gbukwe gi Munachi. Don't mention my moniker again!
bitchh shut yo mouth. I will do as I please !
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
bitchh shut yo mouth. I will do as I please !
I have told you to start a trade, go into blogging or stand by the roadside since you failed to use mbgn as a stepping stone. Stay there wasting away, old woman!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
is that you ch arix? Forever creating accounts to fight me

No, it's Barack Obama. undecided Why so paranoid, who did you kill? RickRichards is RickRichards, end of. Smh
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by captainflash(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mumu thread

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
captainflash:
Mumu thread
that's why you clicked, read and commented. Mumu fool

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
charix:

I have told you to start a trade, go into blogging or stand by the roadside since you failed to use mbgn as a stepping stone. Stay there wasting away, old woman!
charix muna is well taken off. Her acting and modelling pay big bucks. Worrying about your own failing life! Take up employment. I heard buhari is handing out jobs
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Utchgirl(f): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
SO this jealous NL Member UTCHGIRL is claiming she is more beautiful that the 28 year old ex beauty queen turned rapper mgbn 2007 munachi abii. PEOPLE WITH EYES I SUMMON YOU TO JUDGE!!! Let's put this to rest. Right here. Right now! Utchgirl is always trolling munachi and attacking her. It is obvious why chubbster will be jealous of a stainless lady like muna! Both Igbo girls. So its a fair contest.

I challenge u 2 show me any where in my post dt i claim dt i'm more beautiful dan u. If u fail,i wil crown u Miss lai muhamed 2015 of nairaland.Wht i hv bin telling u is 2 stop advertising ur self online.U r nt d only ex beauty queen in Nig.Respect ur self 4 once in dis forum.Hw can i compare my self wit sb like u?
Neva.Keep ur so called beauty 2 urself because beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder.I can't,wil nt and wil neva behave like u. I hv d real IGBO bld flowing in my veins and as such can't belittle myeslf by comparing and contrasting beauty wit a cheap hoe like u.

Ada Igbo adighi eme nzuzu !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
charix muna is well taken off. Her acting and modelling pay big bucks.
That's why you've taken it upon yourself to look like a garri sack. Nkapi.

Take up employment. I heard buhari is handing out jobs
Lol. Before advicing yourself take up your own advice. I've a job and future wife. What've you made of yourself since 2009? We're still waiting for you and airforce1's debut albums.
Model, e no fit you. Song you no fit sing. Acting, -1.
My friend, find a rich businessman and marry so you can continue getting fat.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by armadeo(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
interesting...

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
If you keep waiting for me I'd take you and Sarah as my second and third wives. I've to train the two of you properly since its obvious you lack home training.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
charix:
If you keep waiting for me I'd take you and Sarah as my second and third wives. I've to train the two of you properly since its obvious you lack home training.
is that a threat? Bring it ornnnnnn sucker!!!
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
charix:

That's why you've taken it upon yourself to look like a garri sack. Nkapi.

Lol. Before advicing yourself take up your own advice. I've a job and future wife. What've you made of yourself since 2009? We're still waiting for you and airforce1's debut albums.
Model, e no fit you. Song you no fit sing. Acting, -1.
My friend, find a rich businessman and marry so you can continue getting fat.
life is not all about marriage
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

I challenge u 2 show me any where in my post dt i claim dt i'm more beautiful dan u. If u fail,i wil crown u Miss lai muhamed 2015 of nairaland.Wht i hv bin telling u is 2 stop advertising ur self online.U r nt d only ex beauty queen in Nig.Respect ur self 4 once in dis forum.Hw can i compare my self wit sb like u?
Neva.Keep ur so called beauty 2 urself because beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder.I can't,wil nt and wil neva behave like u. I hv d real IGBO bld flowing in my veins and as such can't belittle myeslf by comparing and contrasting beauty wit a cheap hoe like u.

Ada Igbo adighi eme nzuzu !
the speech of a failure grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
is that a threat? Bring it ornnnnnn sucker!!!
I know you're happy someone's added you and marriage in the same sentence. Mscheew. Aunty gwengwengwe. Stay there waiting for the perfect man while not working towards self-improvement.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
life is not all about marriage
Then why don't you silence the haters and do something beyond being a pest in everyone's lives? Oh, you can't? Fall back on marriage then, anumanu.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
charix:

I know you're happy someone's added you and marriage in the same sentence. Mscheew. Aunty gwengwengwe. Stay there waiting for the perfect man while not working towards self-improvement.
jealous fool!!!! She's dropped a new hit video!!!!!!!!! Talk now!!! Oh you can't!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfhQoBhwJIs
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Is this how low Munachi has descended, comparing herself to regular people? You've too much time on your hands. AIT's recruiting, use your silverbird connects to get the job.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
charix:
Is this how low Munachi has descended, comparing herself to regular people? You've too much time on your hands. AIT's recruiting, use your silverbird connects to get the job.
what nonsense is spewing from your mout . Jealous? Much
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
charix:

Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
charix:

Then why don't you silence the haters and do something beyond being a pest in everyone's lives? Oh, you can't? Fall back on marriage then, anumanu.
marriage is not the end of life. Dumb smelly Nigerian
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
jealous fool!!!! She's dropped a new hit video!!!!!!!!! Talk now!!! Oh you can't!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfhQoBhwJIs
You must refund my data for that waste of time I just viewed.

I'm getting old, I didn't know videos now come with filters - a good way to hide wrinkles and signs of aging.
At least you can't tell me Mr. Biggs has no vacancy - taking people's food orders is a job any graduate can learn easily.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Idiot, I said nudes not these bleached slippers.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Palmwinetapper: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
charix:

You must refund my data for that waste of time I just viewed.

I'm getting old, I didn't know videos now come with filters - a good way to hide wrinkles and signs of aging.
At least you can't tell me Mr. Biggs has no vacancy - taking people's food orders is a job any graduate can learn easily.
fool. The unfiltered version is open on her twitter page. You're always looking for something to hate! Wrinkles? Muna has clear fresh skin. She's so beautiful. Why would a person as beautiful or on munachi's calibre descend to work at Mr Biggs. Stop!
Re: Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
marriage is not the end of life. Dumb smelly Nigerian
It's the only achievement left since you've failed in everything else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 24 Nollywood Actors And Actresses Who Have Died / Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike / Wedding Photos: Dangote and Otedola attend Pres. Jonathan's Daughter Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.