Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Fijicrowd: Beware Of This Courier Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fijicrowd: Beware Of This Courier Service (1213 Views)

Rcs Logistics Courier Service / Beware Of Bitcoin, Swisscoin, Others, SEC Warns Nigerians / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fijicrowd: Beware Of This Courier Service by fashionista24: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
I received a text message Advert from this Company. They promised to offer pick up and delivery throughout Lagos for only N500. I contacted them immediately as I wanted to offer my customers pay on delivery service. Upon calling Fiji-crowd, I was directed to their website to enter details for the shipment and also provide my account number for the money to be remitted after delivery. I did as advised and waited patiently for their courier staff but no one showed up. I contacted their customer care and I was told that it was already late but I should exercise patience, someone will come for the pick up the following day. The following day came and nobody showed up. I called their customer service again, but to my surprise the phone rang on and nobody took my call. I sent an email, nobody responded. Due to this I have decided to send a warning out there to people who are providing their personal details to this fake courier company. They do not exist and you may be at high risk if you gave out your expensive item to this faceless company. Please be warned and take precise measures, AVOID ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY.

1 Like

Re: Fijicrowd: Beware Of This Courier Service by Jonyblaze: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
I had the very same experience, I sent a request on Monday 30th november in their website ,and to my suprise nobody came in tuesday,that js how i keot wasting credit calling them and somtimes they won't even pick and if you call them when they are making a call they never return the call, I have wasted credit calling them since Tuesday up till now Thursday and still nothing, I can tell you for a fact that they are useless so please don't even waste your time going to them, they will just pick up your call and make you feel like they will come but they will never come, I don't know if their aim is to get customers details from their website because you would have to put it some details on their website, but I know that they are not a courier service, and if they eventually pick up your goods it's very likely that your goods are not safe. So please stay away from this fijicrowd courier service. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Fijicrowd: Beware Of This Courier Service by nwaoku123: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2015
I think it may not be a scam but they are very unserious. Their numbers are often off during business hours, they are unwilling to even deliver what they claim to do. Seriously, I won't entrust my anything to these fiji ppl.
Re: Fijicrowd: Beware Of This Courier Service by ultrazone(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2016
Re: Fijicrowd: Beware Of This Courier Service by BlackBoy17: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
I don't think your statements are justified. Because u had a bad experience once when u tried does not make them fraudsters. I have been using them since Sept 2015 and they always delivered my packages and remitted my cash. They are not perfect but are still much better than many other courier services. So please justify ur statements and don't try to run people's businesses down because you had a one off bad experience. And i remember December was a time of pressure even for the bigger boiz in logistics.
Re: Fijicrowd: Beware Of This Courier Service by espendiorbeauty: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
dispatch rider needed, must be fluent in English and hard working.must live close to ketu alapere lagos . please call 08057846931. salary is between 40 and 50k.

(1) (Reply)

'bitter' Truth About Mmm Scheme. Be Warned. / Free: Guide On How To Register An Verify A USA Paypay Account In Nigeria / Help Me Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.