Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe (42653 Views)

Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? / 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by whizpa(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Please some for us when ever you visit earth.. grin

Hehehe.. I'll even get you the seed
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by uncjay(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahahaha whats up with my signature bro. ?

Lolz.....u be atheist?
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
whizpa:

Hehehe.. I'll even get you the seed
Hahahaha your badness knows no bounds.. grin grin Baddoo
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
uncjay:

Lolz.....u be atheist?

Yes sir..
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by uncjay(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Yes sir..
Oh...

Thanks for the knowledge you shared.
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
uncjay:
Oh... Thanks for the knowledge you shared.

You too boss... Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by saintneo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:
(8.)HD 18853 AB

Again if i am responsible for naming these planets i would name this one Triple Trouble (T2

This planet is in a triple star system, this literally means it has Three Suns.

Now imagine looking up in our sky and seeing not our usual 1 beautiful sun but 2 and 3 adorning the sky like bright balls of glowing trouble.

That would have been a sight to kill for, this is exactly the case in this our planet i call T2

It has 3 stars in it's system, that is three light sources and so if you were there you would always have 3 shadows like footballers playing under the flood lights in the night.

And not to talk of witness the most beautiful of sunsets and also eclipses would be much more frequent. ..

[img]http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/122377main_pia03520-250.jpg[/img]

A planet with four suns.

www.nairaland.com/1075792/planet-four-4-suns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
saintneo:

A planet with four suns.
www.nairaland.com/1075792/planet-four-4-suns
Wow outstanding...this completely beats the triple star system.. i have no doubt we might have many more of these like more than 4 star system..

Thanks bro!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by kessel: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2015

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by haconjy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
have read something like this before.....
but one thing I ask myself....
is there God?
is these are evidence why a thesis should believe there is God? or otherwise?
but I know these prove that God exist if not scientific law would not have being broken..
God I respect u more..
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op, I am starting a science fiction project similar to your vast knowledge. And coincidentaly kepler is part of my plot scheme. But it seems I still have a lot to learn about science. I have an offer for you that you might like, email me if you're interested. tnx!
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Soloblincus(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Telescopes bro. . We have observatories on earth and most importantly many space telescopes in orbit..
how then are the temperatures and components of these planets ascertained?
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Soloblincus:
how then are the temperatures and components of these planets ascertained?
The Mass of the parent star is first ascertained after the exo-planet is detected by the change in the host star's luminosity when it passes in front of it.

then the distance from the host star, orbital period, mass, density and radius of the planet suggests the components of such planets..
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by macof(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:
(5.) Wasp 12b

A moment of silence for this poor planet embarassed

This is a bizarre sad sight of a planet being cannibalized by its own parent star.. it is practically being eaten up..

Wasp 12b is a gas giant like jupiter orbiting a star named Wasp 12 but this planet is very close to it's host star that it is an extreme hot ball of blotted gas being sucked up by the star.

You can weep for it, cry or wail but this planet is doomed to die slowly in a barbaric cannibalistic treat by it's own host star that is just about like our own Sun..

It looses Billions of metric tons of it's mass every second... the humongous effect the star has on this poor planet and the lose of it's materials has turned this body into a blotted oblong shape (Egg like shape) instead of round..

[img]http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/456080main1_hst-2010-15-670.jpg[/img]

Bro, this is just mind blowing. I felt fear reasoning how an entire planet gets drained by its own host star

That glass and water planets tho! I await sand or Iron planets grin

Outer space scares me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
macof:

Bro, this is just mind blowing. I felt fear reasoning how an entire planet gets drained by its own host star

That glass and water planets tho! I await sand or Iron planets grin

Outer space scares me
The universe itself is scary... One supernover is far more greater than all the nuclear war heads in this planet blown together ±1000000000000 ...

Its just a chaotic action of interacting values..
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Krystalzkris(f): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnydon22:
(5.) Wasp 12b

A moment of silence for this poor planet embarassed

This is a bizarre sad sight of a planet being cannibalized by its own parent star.. it is practically being eaten up..

Wasp 12b is a gas giant like jupiter orbiting a star named Wasp 12 but this planet is very close to it's host star that it is an extreme hot ball of blotted gas being sucked up by the star.

You can weep for it, cry or wail but this planet is doomed to die slowly in a barbaric cannibalistic treat by it's own host star that is just about like our own Sun..

It looses Billions of metric tons of it's mass every second... the humongous effect the star has on this poor planet and the lose of it's materials has turned this body into a blotted oblong shape (Egg like shape) instead of round..

[img]http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/456080main1_hst-2010-15-670.jpg[/img]
omg!!! I just shed a tear.. Poor planet
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Culin(f): 2:21am On Dec 03, 2015
wow! amazing. if only they weren't light years away, who knows? especially that diamond planet
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by macof(m): 3:10am On Dec 03, 2015
johnydon22:
The universe itself is scary... One supernover is far more greater than all the nuclear war heads in this planet blown together ±1000000000000 ...

The universe is beautiful, scary, largely unknown etc. And some people really believe all we need to know about the universe is contained in a holy book undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by dabosuker(m): 4:38am On Dec 03, 2015
macof:

The universe is beautiful, scary, largely unknown etc. And some people really believe all we need to know about the universe is contained in a holy book undecided

My brother you dey mind them, narrow minded folks,...so sad cry

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by dabosuker(m): 4:54am On Dec 03, 2015
johnydon22:

Nice post bro smiley,
I have always said "The Possibilities are Endless". grin.....& we thought we could only have several moons....kia kia kia grin..The word "Normal" can only be Planet or location specific smiley....one sun & one moon seem normal on planet earth, but then thats crazy somewhere else, we have oceans of water on earth, else where we dealing with oceans of liquid methane shocked grin,..differentiation of building elements all across the Universe, each place is unique, WE ARE NOT SPECIAL embarassed as sad as it sounds..., thats simply why we have to evolve from those old beliefs, open our minds to virtually anything, because like i said "The Possibilities are Endless" grin

Once again, Nice Job Johnny smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2015
Culin:
wow! amazing. if only they weren't light years away, who knows? especially that diamond planet
You see people... she is only interested in the diamond planet... No wonder diamonds are girls best friend

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 7:06am On Dec 03, 2015
macof:

Its quite sad.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by ichommy(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2015
U nailed it Bro.
macof:

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by FOREXMART(m): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2015
interesting
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by Psylas(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2015
uncjay:

How many...?
in our Solar system we have 8 planets and 5 dwaf planet, in the Universe, the planets there are uncountable
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by uzoonyx: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2015
Wow, this is so AMAZING! Got carried away, read everything word for word. Thanks Johny for the enlightenment, there's is more than just the normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by johnydon22(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2015
uzoonyx:
Wow, this is so AMAZING! Got carried away, read everything word for word. Thanks Johny for the enlightenment, there's is more than just the normal.
Everything is normal, what we call abnormal are things that don't work the way we expected.

How are we sure we are not the abnormal ones...
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by 4ifyomedon(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Love this thread.
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by fayahsoul: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
sleekymag:

I remember many years ago when I was in JSS1 in a boarding school. I was sick so I didn't go for evening prep and was sleeping on my bunk. I found myself floating in space and moving at some considerable speed, passing floating rocks and all these planetary bodies. I was scared and woke up. Whilst awake I imagined I was floating in the air rather than on my bunk, and was literally screaming and shouting for help. Some seniors came around and prayed for me (prayer session) as I tried to explain my experience. Till today I still wonder what it meant and if I actually was in space. Really terrifying experience I tell u.
Guy what u experienced is called astral travel or lucid dream. U took a trip in your astral body and you were also aware of it. It's actually a gift and nothing to be scared of. Explore it to the fullest because it bestows you with the ability to accelarate your spiritual development. Consider yourself lucky.
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by fayahsoul: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
johnydon22:
[b] With the emergence of space telescopes into the study of our universe, the picture of the whole setting becomes clearer to us.. But one thing is clear about this universe.

It is random and can never be pin pointed or established a way of manifestation..
When we think we know, we learn something else new that contradicts that which we think we know..

The more we learn, the less we know and the more we realize that there is an infinite supply left to know..

There are many Bizarre phenomenons in the universe that baffles us and goes against our (so called) laws on how things work, it has taught us that the universe as we know has no one way of working..

It is a random crazy result of reacting values.....

HERE IS A LIST OF THE MOST MYSTERIOUS PLANETS WE HAVE OBSERVED SO FAR IN OUR KNOWN UNIVERSE (Chances of discovering more that are even more mysterious is undeniably certain)

(1.) TRES 2B

Located 750,000 light years away from our solar system.. Tres 2b is an exo planet that has baffled the astronomical community for years now.

Because this Huge ball of Gas Holds the record for the Darkest Known planet in our observable universe.

Tres-2B even though very near it's parent star reflects only 1% of the light it gets and so appears to be monstrously mean and dark.

Tres-2b is a jupiter-like planet known as Gas giants but is larger than jupiter in diameter and mass.

Speculated to be made of gases that absorb light instead of reflecting them that's why it only gives off 1% out of all the light it gets.

Because this Gas beast is extremely hot, it glows ominously red and dark giving it a rather mysterious mean and scary look..

comparing Tres-2b, earth and Jupiter in brightness scale..
[img]http://topsweet.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/TrES-2b1.jpg[/img]
[/b]

This planet has a higher consciousness than earth. Its vibratory frequence is high and its based on magnetic energy which also is the highest and purest form of energy on this 3rd dimension. As entities increase in consciouness they become hotter due to greater molecular vibration. That's why it's also close to it's sun.
Re: Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe by fayahsoul: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
macof:

There's nothing to be scared of. It's all consciousness. Size and physicality are illusions. Reality is holographic. As above so below. There's actually a universe in an atom and the earth itself is a universe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whale Found In Ikuru Town's Beach, Rivers State (Photos) / FG To Generate Electricity From Uranium: Facts About Uranium You Should Know / Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.