Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Who Are Biafrans? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Biafrans? (793 Views)

We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" / (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Biafrans? by naijapips02: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
If Anyone is shouting Biafra around you, check him very well. He's either one of these:

1) An illatrate onitsha/Aba Trader

2) Frustrated Tanoid

3) Drug Pusher

4) Lord Chosen member

5) Agburu (Tout)

6) Kiosk Owner in Ochanga Market

7) Keke Rider

angry

1 Like

Re: Who Are Biafrans? by immortalcrown(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
If you are saying the truth, why are you envious and jealous of them?
Re: Who Are Biafrans? by naijapips02: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
immortalcrown:
If you are saying the truth, why are you envious and jealous of them?

Jealous kwa? i only pray they grow some sense and stop bringing disgrace to my region. This is never the way to go about the struggle.
Re: Who Are Biafrans? by Ufranklin92(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijapips02:

Jealous kwa? i only pray they grow some sense and stop bringing disgrace to my region. This is never the way to go about the struggle.

dude stop having sleepless night about them if they worth nothing to you,ok

1 Like

Re: Who Are Biafrans? by immortalcrown(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijapips02:

Mention the best way(s) to pursue the freedom.
Re: Who Are Biafrans? by naijapips02: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
immortalcrown:
Mention the best way(s) to pursue the freedom.

how much you go pay for the lecture?
Re: Who Are Biafrans? by immortalcrown(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijapips02:

how much you go pay for the lecture?
Were you paid before you came up with the trash? If you are not only seeking attention or your post is not nonsense, defend yourself by mentioning the best way(s) to go about the struggle.

(1) (Reply)

FG To Monitor Crude Oil Movement Electronically / The Real Truth About This Buhari Administration / Photos Of Dansuki While In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.