Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Can We Allow This Corper In Our NYSC Camp? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Allow This Corper In Our NYSC Camp? (645 Views)

Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue / Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) / We Need Urgent Help In Our Nysc Camp... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Allow This Corper In Our NYSC Camp? by Olufonade: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Recently there were reports that hijab has been banned in nysc camps in the country. This appeared a good news in the camp of those who wanted it banned in the country (majority of whom are christians and other non-hijab wearing faithfuls) and a sad news for those whose faith is being put into a serious experimental dissection. From one social media to another, people have been showing glimpse of how isolated a corper with hijab looks like. I came accross one and I felt that it be shared with nigerians. My question is: can we also allow this in our nysc camps?

Re: Can We Allow This Corper In Our NYSC Camp? by Phens(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
she probably forgot to wash her own

1 Like

Re: Can We Allow This Corper In Our NYSC Camp? by beeblah(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
abeg, where my koboko?

(1) (Reply)

The Location Of The Garden Of Eden (With Proofs) Is Jerusalem / Why Did Jesus Fold The Napkin? / Why Does The Church Always Try To Hide Their Ugly Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.