Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. (1270 Views)

Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) / Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by MRNipples(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
I often see ladies that are ripe for marriage saying they have been dating a particular guy for up to a year now. and im like what a waste of time. "if you are a lady that is ripe for marriage and you have been dating your man for more than six months then you are a fool. yes its true, people often gives excuse that they are getting to know and understand each other better, listen in life we learn everyday, why not get married to your spouse then in marriage you can now start to know each other better, a man and woman that are ripe for marriage should not date more than three months before they start preparation for marriage, ladies if you are still doing boyfriend and girlfriend for up to a year now then im sorry you are not serious. "why not call him and tell him to get married or propose to you if he is serious. "a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by Cholls(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
My brother it is not the end of the world.
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by obiorathesubtle: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Op, what side are you on?
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by MRNipples(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Op, what side are you on?
the bitter truth
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by MRNipples(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cholls:
My brother it is not the end of the world.
huh?
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by yorex2011: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
So you think marriage is something people should just jump into?

Are you even married?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by jonaifame22(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
MRNipples:
I often see ladies that are ripe for marriage saying they have been dating a particular guy for up to a year now. and im like what a waste of time. "if you are a lady that is ripe for marriage and you have been dating your man for more than six months then you are a fool. yes its true, people often gives excuse that they are getting to know and understand each other better, listen in life we learn everyday, why not get married to your spouse then in marriage you can now start to know each other better, a man and woman that are ripe for marriage should not date more than three months before they start preparation for marriage, ladies if you are still doing boyfriend and girlfriend for up to a year now then im sorry you are not serious. "why not call him and tell him to get married or propose to you if he is serious. "a word is enough for the wise.
say no more or I'll pull the trigger angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
If only you were not jobless that shouldn't have been your problem!!
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by Lucialovely(f): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
undecided undecided everybody with their opinion
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mr carrot what are u saying?
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by pet4ril(f): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Not what you think
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by SirLewis(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
@op Advice like this coming from a person with your moniker, I'd say no thanks. 3 months is too small to get to know someone. Even people who've dated up to a year still have issues due to lack of mutual understanding. With an economy like ours how do you expect a guy who's huzzling but has honest intentions to pull off a wedding without getting broke. Please o, ladies be patient with your man especially when you know he's serious about you. Don't make any rash decisions just because you're eager to be a "Mrs" it doesn't add one day to your life span.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by misspicy(f): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
chisos i never knew mrnipples/sweetorgasm/softapples/targayen can have sense like this though

hmnnmm bitter truth indeed gringrincheesygrincheesy
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:
chisos i never knew mrnipples/sweetorgasm/softapples/targayen can have sense like this though

hmnnmm bitter truth indeed gringrincheesygrincheesy
cheiiiii
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by Pheals(f): 12:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Y dump...abeg dupe him grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by israelbenzion: 1:20am On Dec 30, 2015
To be a lawyer one spends upwards of 5 years learning. To be a doctor one spends at least 6 years. To get Ordinary Diploma one spends 2 years. To learn sewing u learn for about a year.

and you say to choose a life partner should take me just 3 months just because the person is "ripe"? na mango? or na udara? so once a lady is ripe for marriage, that means they don't need to know each other? thssen if so they shd date for just 3 days and get married.

if they feel compatible within 3 months, fine. but don't place a time limit on knowing each other well enough.

I guess u shd be celebrating your 18th birthday next week.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 30, 2015
After 3months? I will not even say 'yes'. We all pretend a lot biko. I need to know you wella. Marriage is a life contract(i don't pray for divorce). I'm going into it to enjoy not endure. That's y I'm taking my time.
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by Smartguy001(m): 5:23am On Dec 30, 2015
Are u a learner...?
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by Exponental(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2015
@op..... I know u must have seen posts of how to make a doyin okupe and u must have practiced it. So marriage is now a computer that you consider it a GIGO?
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by ivyT(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2015
SirLewis:
@op Advice like this coming from a person with your moniker, I'd say no thanks. 3 months is too small to get to know someone. Even people who've dated up to a year still have issues due to lack of mutual understanding. With an economy like ours how do you expect a guy who's huzzling but has honest intentions to pull off a wedding without getting broke. Please o, ladies be patient with your man especially when you know he's serious about you. Don't make any rash decisions just because you're eager to be a "Mrs" it doesn't add one day to your life span.
you are right..most pple b focusing on wedding and not marriage..
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by teebee22(f): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2015
MRNipples:
@Op pls when is the ripe time for marriage.
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by Ray360: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Very shallow, abysmal, and utterly nonsensical way of reasoning.
Going by your moniker, do you think marriage is for Playboys like you? 6 months is not even enough for courtship let alone marriage.
I was expecting to read cogent points sandwiched with facts only for you to come up with this hooey you have up there. Marriage is a lifetime commitment which requires understanding from both parties. rush into it and you will fly out
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by optional1(f): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
MRNipples you right
if after 3months of dating you didn't see it leading to marriage no ring yet..

Dear sister dupe him and run away.
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by antieverything(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
it takes 3 month to know if a gal is a wife material.. ow lawd do d needful..protect mi from such.. ahmengrin
Re: Ladies Open Your Ears, If After 3months He Failed To Propose Pls Dump Him. by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:
MRNipples you right

if after 3months of dating you didn't see it leading to marriage no ring yet..

Dear sister dupe him and run away.

grin I laugh . Dupe me, and go 10ft below. Plus your spirit and soul would be useless before God and Satan, because i will hunt them both after i am done with the body. undecided

Desperate souls everywhere undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl / Funny BC !! I Got Diss Morning / If Your Wife Gets This Gift On Valentine's Day, Would You Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.