Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2769 Views)

Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much / Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by livingstone2013: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: . by OigaonOjay(f): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
For real??

Well,If this is true,I advice you to take full responsibilty of the pregnancy and d child when he/she comes. And for the mother,you don't have to marry her if you don't want to. No one has the right to force you or manipulate you to do what you don't want to.
Police? On what basis/offence?? #BullCrap

2 Likes

Re: . by thorpido(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
If your story is true,get a lawyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by delishpot: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
She seduced you ke? Eh, if she succeeded in seducing you to knock her up, I hope she can seduce you to marry her too.

Some men sha, when its sex you claim seduced, when its sonething else you dont get seduced again. So there are times you dont fall for seduction ba? grin grin grin
That is to say a man can control himself but chooses not to in certain circumstances? grin grin

Pkele, you even tried sef to accept the baby.

4 Likes

Re: . by livingstone2013: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Getting a lawyer is an option that I am considering. Cause all my efforts for an amicable solution is futile. The excuse of her parents is that I want to make their daughter to become a single mother at young age and subject their family to mockery. Hence I must marry her. Her father said their daughther, as a single mother will find it difficult to get married to another guy cause of her pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: . by pet4ril(f): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmmmm, what a family? They are not even ashamed that their daughter is pregnant out of wedlock...... If you only slept with her once as you claimed, how are you sure you are the owner of the pregnancy? What type of life/who was she dating for the short period you people were separated? Please use your head because most children especially the ist child of some homes are not not the real parents

5 Likes

Re: . by thorpido(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
livingstone2013:
Getting a lawyer is an option that I am considering. Cause all my efforts for an amicable solution is futile. The excuse of her parents is that I want to make their daughter to become a single mother at young age and subject their family to mockery. Hence I must marry her. Her father said their daughther, as a single mother will find it difficult to get married to another guy cause of her pregnancy.
What rubbish?Why didn't they teach their daughter to abstain from sex?
Anyway na you don score goal,na you collect the golden boot.

2 Likes

Re: . by Eketem: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
This your story time line sha;

In August you needed money to pay your rent
Immediately people started asking questions you won a grant of 10,000 dollars. When people asked for the site so they could send their proposals you said you can't give the link for a public competition oh.

Anyway in 4 months after the training you have already set up a production plant, even though we know the time it takes to find a place to rent, import or buy the equipment and start up a place. You are already producing and turning over 1.5 million a month.
You have now been " seduced" by the wicked ex who is now pregnant. Hian, forgive my unbelieve but I think all this stories are just happening in your mind

10 Likes

Re: . by Eketem: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Meanwhile if this is true, you slept with her without condom. You no like yourself sha
Re: . by livingstone2013: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
@eketem, I won the SME Empowerment Innovation challenge in mid september. Before then , I already had the skills and experience from past failed business on how to successfully run a business in lagos. You can not even win a business plan competition if your company is not yet registered, already have the skills of what you intend doing or have the ability to convince the judges that your business proposal is very viable and meet a needs.
So immediately, I got the grants. I set up the business immediately. And since it is a fast moving consumer goods, I don't need advertising. My marketing strategy was grassroot. I consulted a recruiting firm in Ikeja who supplied me hardworking marketers to employ as staff. And they market the product to the targeted consumers. While I simply handle the production in my small factory. Simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: . by Miami11: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Eketem:

Immediately people started asking questions you won a grant of 10,000 dollars. When people asked for the site so they could send their proposals you said you can't give the link for a public competition oh.

Anyway in 4 months after the training you have already set up a production plant, even though we know the time it takes to find a place to rent, import or buy the equipment and start up a place. You are already producing and turning over 1.5 million a month.
You have now been " seduced" by the wicked ex who is now pregnant. Hian, forgive my unbelieve but I think all this stories are just happening in your mind
Thank you eketem for your watchful eyes, I was about to respond to the post until I read this.
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 3:10am On Dec 02, 2015
Eketem:

Lol.

Here's the SME empowerment challenge website and obviously, the 3rd position with $10K was clinched by BudgIT Nigeria so thats our darling OP .

https://innovatingjustice.com/en/pp/sme-challenge

The profile :
https://innovatingjustice.com/en/projects/budgit

Although our darling OP had in the past claimed he's a graduate of OAU, Economics.

Anyways, this is for the people inquiring about the website or source of grant.

1 Like

Re: . by ifyalways(f): 3:15am On Dec 02, 2015
@OP, since you now make 1.5M per month, I believe you should marry your ex . She was there for you regardless of her leaving you afterwards when the going was tough Abi? What says the next girl won't dump you when this your sudden massive wealth dries out?

Marry her!

1 Like

Re: . by Eketem: 4:25am On Dec 02, 2015
quote author=livingstone2013 post=40594149]@eketem, I won the SME Empowerment Innovation challenge in mid september. Before then , I already had the skills and experience from past failed business on how to successfully run a business in lagos. You can not even win a business plan competition if your company is not yet registered, already have the skills of what you intend doing or have the ability to convince the judges that your business proposal is very viable and meet a needs.
So immediately, I got the grants. I set up the business immediately. And since it is a fast moving consumer goods, I don't need advertising. My marketing strategy was grassroot. I consulted a recruiting firm in Ikeja who supplied me hardworking marketers to employ as staff. And they market the product to the targeted consumers. While I simply handle the production in my small factory. Simple as ABC.[/quote]

Okay poster no vex. Congratulations on your good fortune. Someone as smart as you should know not to have unprotected sex not just because of pregnancy but because you have a good future to protect from deadly STDS, you need discipline to suceed.

I don't buy the she seduced me defence. Anyway they can't force you to marry her, no law provides for that. Just ensure that your first child is well provided for
Re: . by miqos02(m): 6:11am On Dec 02, 2015
thorpido:
If your story is true,get a lawyer.
Re: . by pickabeau1: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Have u confirmed u r d owner of the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Tell the family you will marry her. Use style to delay till baby is born and conduct a DNA test. There is a high chance you are not the owner.
Re: . by Fkforyou(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Marry her after 1year divorce her ass base on irreconcilable difference and also during that period of brief marraige conduct a paternity test. Supposing you were still broke ,would she still be fighting this hard to be with you.?

1 Like

Re: . by Dyt(f): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

Did you forget so soon

grin grin
Re: . by Ursino(f): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
You failed it from the beginning. But then, no megabytes for blames now!

Yes, you can get a lawyer, no problem. But going to court while in detention will not help you(well, except if you are well connected).

My advice - accept to marry her. Take your people to go and see her parents once (for formality sake, and for introduction). No marriage rite should be done again till she gives birth. Play safe, be a nice husband. After the baby is born, gently run a DNA test ; the result will define your next line of action.
And meanwhile, who says you cannot forgive your Ex? Both Holy Books preach forgiveness, I don't know your religious inclination. Just calm down and plan things out.
If the child is yours, learn to forgive. That's the price you will have to pay for fornication.
Accept her and the pregnancy for now. The stress is not worth it. I believe your earnings can carter for them both. Remember what you both shared together before you went separate ways. I can assure you 98% of women will do what she did, and even worse.
So, purge your mind with hyssop, accept her, and decide to be happy!

Sorry!
Re: . by Ursino(f): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

Make me understand! Have they started confirming the paternity of an unborn baby here in Nigeria? Kindly tell us more!
Re: . by pickabeau1: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ursino:

Make me understand! Have they started confirming the paternity of an unborn baby here in Nigeria? Kindly tell us more!

Not sure your question is clear undecided

Dyt:

Did you forget so soon
grin grin

kolo grin
Re: . by bennyrazz: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
@livingstone2013 , you have done the right thing by refusing to marry her because she is in it for your money not the love she has for you. The harassment will stop if you get court orders restraining them and police from further attacks on yourself and business. But, you did not do well atall, you slept with her cause you wanted to pay her back and dump her. Some people can relate with that but I don't relate with it at all. The mind of some women is filled with evil and they could go to any length to bring a man down. Devil set trap for you and you entered the trap with your two eyes wide open. You are the architect of your own problem, it is good you accepted responsibility of the pregnancy though.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Haba Livingstone but why naw
Why did you dine with the devil?
The girl has already gone . . so why did you even give the girl face when she came back
Ha ha!!! angry

This is the problem with us humans
God had a plan for you but you you still went by your own plan.

Anyway back to the issue at hand. Dont marry who you do not want to marry or it will be an very unhappy unfulfilled and frustrating union.
You dont solve a problem by introducing another problem
Accept the baby and be a good father but be very firm in making it clear that you wont marry her
Let them know your stance and dont make any promises that you wont follow through

o oshe dada o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2015
TV01 . .
no vex o!
Your attention is needed here as well
Thank you
Re: . by livingstone2013: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
thanks for the comments. I have been so busy with production. Its festive season. And your views is well appreciated.

@ ifyalways, You are fond of accusing people on this forum of being dubious. So be rest assured that all your query will be answered.

Although our darling OP had in the past claimed he's a graduate of OAU, Economics.

Are you a graduate of OAU? cause I am and that is the fact. I read Economics from OAU between 2007-2011. I had 4.37 GP. My vice chancellor then was prof. micheal faborode. Economics dept is the middle floor of faculty of social sciences, beside faculty of law and very close to department of theatre arts. Got that right? Being an OAU graduate no big deal. its what you do with it. I acquire more business lessons from the uneducated traders than the so-called consultant. Cause they know the terrain more.

Here's the SME empowerment challenge website and obviously, the 3rd position with $10K was clinched by BudgIT Nigeria so thats our darling OP .

I don`t know where you got the one organized by INNOVATING JUSTICE. But what i know is that mine was financed by African Development Bank and it is strictly for business proposal in Agriculture, Agric-business and Manufacturing. And the grand finale was held in south africa.
It was advertised on a daily newspaper and applicants were requested to forward their proposal to the specified address. So get that right.

And for those that think making a profit of 1,500,000 naira per month in business is imposible. i laugh in swahilli. Do the maths. When you manufacture 3,500 goods per day and your net profit is #18 per product, working 25 days in a month. you should know the answer by now. I know my secondary school classmate, Ikechukwu ,who is a tyre importer in ladipo, makes 200,000 profit per day. I bet there are a lot of salary earners here. thats why its surprising to some of you. Why don`t you ask your employer how much he makes per month and compare it with your salary you earned there. There is saying that if you want to be wealthy, you must be your own boss. Its true.

Someone even accuse me of not posting websites for grants application. Why should I? information is never free. If you want it, get up and get it. There are many grants donor that are not online. I will give good examples. Do you know as poor as Nigeria is, You can get #15,000,000 as a grant from federal government if you are a university graduate and have a viable agriculture business idea. And its for 50 university graduates per state in Nigeria and the application is not online. It was just advertise on daily newspaper simple. You doubt me? Ask our farmers on the agriculture thread for more info. If you run an NGO, do you know you can access 25,000 dollars from united states ambassador small grants program in Nigeria? 30 NGOs get it every year in Nigeria. and the application is not online but you forward your proposal to their US embassy. And it just closed last month, November 30.

I think seun osewa needs to look into the issue of character assasination. Cause there are some people who don`t want their personality to be tarnished. Thats why i took a break to explain myself better.

I have accepted her back. I believe she is good girl. It was the fear of poverty that push her then. And the devil you know is better than the angel that you don`t know. But i told her father that paternity test must be carried out on the child she will give birth to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ifyalways(f): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
My God ooo cheesy

All that epistle on top what? Is this a carry over vent ?Even on top your millions, you still sound this bitter? cry Where exactly have I accused you prior now? Helllo, do i know your moniker from anywhere ?

A simple, my grant is from so so and so place would do just fine. Did i accuse you,or post exactly your words ie you are an Econs graduate ?

My dear, life is too sweeeeeet and i dare say short for that long epistle and moreso for a post that was not actually addressed to you.

BTW, thank you for eventually naming where you got your grant after all the secrecy. smiley Now please, move over with your rants and bitterness. smiley

So, for the folks that have been asking , its : African Development Bank-SME empowerment innovation challenge.

Back to thread please.

1 Like

Re: . by livingstone2013: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
I am also sorry. I think we are good.
Re: . by TV01(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
tearoses:
TV01 . .
no vex o!
Your attention is needed here as well
Thank you
...ah! See spamming, abi na summons grin

You have well spoken 0! I hesitate to advise outside my Christian worldview - not least because I don;t know if OP subscribes? The woman in question is at least manipulative, and possibly a certified long-throat to boot. Even of he marries her, she may well change if his situation does. And of course he is of the mind that he does not want to.

Make ample provision for your child - "your child". Extend that to the mother if required to ensure the childs well-being. As soon as appropriate, think about requesting full custody if you are able. Don'at lay with a woman you are not at least commited to marrying - with her family full consent.

Futures are ruined by the kind of careless/irresponsible mistake you made. Hope you learn from it and you continue to enjoy success in your business. You sound quite business savvy. Stop spreading loff, share the knowledge wink.

All the best

TV

1 Like

Re: . by ifyalways(f): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2015
livingstone2013:
I am also sorry. I think we are good.
I apologise too. We are cool. And all the best with your "iyawo'. I love your decision. cool
Re: . by babyoku1: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2015
livingstone
Ur response is really an encouragement to sme's. Before now, I never knew one can make such money in month.apart from people like dangote, innoson e.t.c
Re: . by gsalvatore: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
ifyalways:
@OP, since you now make 1.5M per month, I believe you should marry your ex . She was there for you regardless of her leaving you afterwards when the going was tough Abi? What says the next girl won't dump you when this your sudden massive wealth dries out?

Marry her!
kAI!! Mbaaa.. Its not about the money here....Her leaving in the first place and the manner(when these women talk/curse dudes they dont think)..when the dude was down...its obvious she loved the OP but not anymore...she is just being desperate.

Her choice sealed her fate. She left him once, She will always do it again. No need Playing a joke twice...

Besides, the way she and her family is going about it is very bad...If Iam the OP...I will Arrest the family(the ones wey carry the matter for head)...I will give the DPO 100k to keep them in the cell till i make make up my mind first....i will be the one to bail them but a written letter of Undertaking for good behavior Must suffice at the end of the day.

You can put her on salary if you have church mind(for me she no go get anything) but you must make sure that PREGGY is yours..DONT JUST BELIEVE EVERYTHING.

How can you even live/marry with/a woman who displayed all these kind of behavior...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures / Why I Left The Nigerian Army / Pls Is This Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.