Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) (39509 Views)

Police IG, Idris Ibrahim In Ondo Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo / Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by dainformant(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress -Ahmed Bola Tinubu landed earlier today in Bayelsa for the final rally ahead of Saturday, December 5 governorship election in the state...He met with the party's gubernatorial candidate Timipre Sylva who welcomed him to the capital, Yenogoa.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/photo-apc-leader-bola-tinubu-storms.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Eshinwaju: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
With the presence of the Jagaban himself at the lion's den.....I now fully expect Timipre to give the incumbent a run for his money.... wink

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by jimi4us: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Woow I can see crowd in the background that came to welcome him. Ndi ara. Niger Delta militant abeg make una do the needful. Thief don enter we land.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by EdCure: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
I expected to see him and Amaechi at the rally...but no show.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by mbaka0433: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
END TIME LEADER END TIME CAMPAIGN END TIME PARTY END TIME STATE END TIME COUNTRY

28 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by vivianblog1(f): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
nice

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Clerverly: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
EdCure:
I expected to see him and Amaechi at the rally...but no show.

Which Rally?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
jimi4us:
Woow I can see crowd in the background that came to welcome him. Ndi ara

grin LWKMD ..

See massive crowd grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
this reception dry small. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by EdCure: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Clerverly:

Which Rally?
The one that was aired on Ait earlier today. The grand finale.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Death don de hungry am!! He better not mess with these ND militants!! Those boys are not smiling.Seriously I wonder gives sylva the hope he even stands any chance in the election?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by shepherd77: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
The Jagaban

Jonathan be like "after you sent me out of aso rock, you still dey pursue me come otuoke?"

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
BTW the SW should stop deceiving this man,He is not the national leader of APC.Am sure the events of last June and the Faleke case would have shown him how relevant he still is in the party.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bayelsa d first state for SS wey apc will take ova

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by EdCure: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Death don de hungry am!! He better not mess with these ND militants!! Those boys are not smiling.Seriously I wonder gives sylva the hope he even stands any chance in the election?
What do you mean exactly? Are you planning with other groups to kill Tinubu?
Make yourself clear.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by LordMecuzy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
BTW the SW should stop deceiving this man,He is not the national leader of APC.Am sure the events of last June and the Faleke case would have shown him how relevant he still is in the party.

Young man that guy is still relevant abeg there's no doubt about that..

33 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by EdCure: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
kestolove95:
Edo has been blessed in the competent hands of ACN/APC since 2008.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
He will be defeated in Bayelsa by Gov Seriake Dickson. That's a FACT!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by EdCure: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
He will be defeated in Bayelsa by Gov Seriake Dickson. That's a FACT!
Don't be too sure. Try to grasp the dynamics.

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by donphilopus: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:
[/s]

Just wanna bookmark this for future reference. Thanks!

45 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
EdCure:

Edo has been blessed in the competent hands of ACN/APC since 2008.
dey hv nt won election dia as APC na...adams came in unda can b4 d birth of APC..so by 2016 apc will hv it first contest
Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

When I see people attacking this Chukwudi44, I always think there are just unfair to the lad.

Now I know this guy na mumu plus.
Down here in Yenagoa, the people are feeling the man Sylva. Keke, okada, taxi, market women, civil servants, Students etc all showing strong support for sylva.

U are there saying what u don't know.

2 of Dickson commissioners decamped to APC today.
We expected more than half of assembly member from PDP to do same in 48hrs time.
If Dickson still expect victory as it stands, it there means he is yet to wake from sleep

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Let's revisit this post in another one week.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by hopily(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
kestolove95:
please is Edo state no longer a south south state?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
EdCure:

Don't be too sure. Try to grasp the dynamics.
Bayelsa will decide

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Clerverly: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
kenonze:

When I see people attacking this Chukwudi44, I always think there are just unfair to the lad.

Now I know this guy na mumu plus.
Down here in Yenagoa, the people are feeling the man Sylva. Keke, okada, taxi, market women, civil servants, Students etc all showing strong support for sylva.

U are there saying what u don't know.

2 of Dickson commissioners decamped to APC today.
We expected more than half of assembly member from PDP to do same in 48hrs time.
If Dickson still expect victory as it stands, it there means he is yet to wake from sleep

They Will Never Learn!!

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by OCTAVO: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Bayelsa belongs to PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by neolboy(m): 3:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Make una no try wetin happen for kogi here ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by Trustgt(m): 3:59am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Yemi Osinbajo
babtunde Fashola
kayode Fayemi
Lai Mohammed
Babatunde Fowler
Ade Ipaye
Remi Tinubu
Gbenga Ashafa
Lekan Yayi
Femi Gbajabiamila
..................these are products (Abuja Chapter) from Tinubu school of politics and you are still doubting this man political strength. Forget politics, the only missing link in Jonathan re-election is Tinubu factor.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by youngwarlocks: 4:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Hope He is not planning to impose Faleke on Them this time around.......Stewpeed politiefshian

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) by teeboila(m): 4:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Everybody should please leave Abobaku chukwudi44 alone

Nah the guy go swear dickson in

#UselessTanoid

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal High Court Complex Port-Harcourt, Built By Wike Ready For Commissioning / Rain Destroys Canopies Of Ekiti APC Primaries Election (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Explains Why Fani-Kayode Did Not Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.