Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option (3210 Views)

Islamic Ways Of Fighting Temptations On TV And The Internet / When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by truthman2012(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
[Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary
and faint-hearted, CRYING for
PEACE, when ye should be
uppermost.

Allah said muslims should not
seek peace but instead
continue warring.

How then is islam a religion of peace?

Can any muslim explain the following verse as a religion of peace?

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are HARD (i.e ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves.......

Waiting !!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is even coming in now,

http://thinkpol.ca/2015/11/17/isis-is-an-islamic-problem-says-a-muslim-mans-viral-post/

Says ISIS follows everything in the Quran to the letter. Now if it's the Quran they follow, how then is it a religion of peace?

3 Likes

Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by Meeloreh(f): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmmmn sad
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by truthman2012(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
gimakon:
This is even coming in now,

http://thinkpol.ca/2015/11/17/isis-is-an-islamic-problem-says-a-muslim-mans-viral-post/

Says ISIS follows everything in the Quran to the letter. Now if it's the Quran they follow, how then is it a religion of peace?

You know what bro.? ISIS leader has a Ph.D in islamic studies, meaning he knows islam much better than most if not all nairaland muslims who claim islam is a religion of peace.

I am waiting to see how they will refute this OP.
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
How old are you bro?
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by truthman2012(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
RomanZeus:
How old are you bro?
Why your question?
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by truthman2012(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
What moderate muslims usually say is that islam is a religion of peace and that terrorists are not following the quran. But now that you know convincingly that islam is not a religion of peace as you falsely believe, what is next?

Come to Jesus the Prince of Peace, who did not kill anybody and He will have mercy on you. A god that doesn't want peace for you is evil and hate your soul. Islam offers hell for muslims as allahh hates their souls:

Quran 19:68
So, by thy Lord, without
doubt, We shall gather them (muslims)
together, and (also) the Evil Ones
(with them); then shall We bring
them forth on their knees round
about Hell.

If allahh loves muslims truly, why should he say he would gather them with Evil Ones around Hell on their kneels? Why should he gather the pious with the wicked if a loving God?

In fact, allahh again says he would put all muslims in Hell Fire as soon as they died till the indefinite Day of Resurrection before the pious will be removed. How many years can you afford to burn in hell? That is allahh's programme for the muslims:

Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illussion.
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by Empiree: 3:43am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by cybaj09: 5:51am On Dec 02, 2015
I think thid will answer your question

The Noble Quran 60:8

Allah does not forbid that you be kind and just to those who did not fight against you on account of religion, nor drove you out of your homes. Surely Allah loves those who are equitable.

Allah only forbids you to be friends with those who have fought against you on account of religion and who have driven you out of your homes and have abetted in your expulsion. And any who make friends with them, they are the wrong-doers.[/color][color=#006600]
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2015
cybaj09:

Allah does not forbid that you be kind and just to those who did not fight against you on account of religion, nor drove you out of your homes. Surely Allah loves those who are equitable.

Allah only forbids you to be friends with those who have fought against you on account of religion and who have driven you out of your homes and have abetted in your expulsion. And any who make friends with them, they are the wrong-doers.[/color][color=#006600]

Follwership of islam by compulsion, taxation waiver and the rest? By free mindedness, islam is suppose to allow people, not put fear in the heart and minds if others, this is why gimakon, truthman2012, and some others are reacting with what many of you call bias, it's not bias my brother, we trying to prove a point.
Islam is just obsessed by wealth and power and women. From my study, they tell you something else and do something else in the name of religion. Sorry if muslims are being persecuted in Asia and rest if the world, your ISIS brothers made it so.

That is why people do not reckon islam as a religion of peace, not even the Muslims accept this. Many of your Muslim brothers have open eyes now about islam. Read my signature for a clearer understanding.

2 Likes

Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by truthman2012(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2015
cybaj09:

Trash !

Your post does not address the OP at all.

Muslims were tired of senseless wars and they were CRYING for PEACE and allahh said they should stop crying for PEACE but concentrate on WINNING. allahh's religion (islam) is DEFINITELY not a religion of PEACE. So clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by truthman2012(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2015
cybaj09:

Trash !

Your post does not address the OP at all. In fact, your quote is irrelevant.

Muslims were tired of senseless wars and they were CRYING for PEACE and allahh said they should stop crying for PEACE but concentrate on WINNING. allahh's religion (islam) is DEFINITELY not a religion of PEACE. So clear.

1 Like

Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by truthman2012(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Where are the islam defenders na !

It appears they are now forced to accept islam as a religion violence as allahh himself said so.

Islamic terrorists are the true servants of allahh who are acting on his word as you could see, but if you believe what they are doing is bad, then you need to renounce islam for Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by truthman2012(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Where are these islamic apologists.

Since you have seen the FALSEHOOD of ISLAM as you have nothing to refute the OP, what are you still doing in the religion?
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by truthman2012(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGwAyufWabo

Say something if you have any. I have no time for your lying imam.
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by Empiree: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Say something if you have any. I have no time for your lying imam.
watch it full

grin

2 Likes

Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by truthman2012(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Empiree:
watch it full

grin
Lol !
Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by Annunaki(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Empiree:
watch it full

grin

Why should he waste his MB watching lies from an islamic al taquiya expert

2 Likes

Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by onetrack(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
cybaj09:

O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people. Quran 5:51

3 Likes

Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by plappville(f): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
truthman2012:
Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary
and faint-hearted, CRYING for
PEACE, when ye should be
uppermost.

Allah said muslims should not
seek peace but instead
continue warring.

How then is islam a religion of peace?

Can any muslim explain the following verse as a religion of peace?

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are HARD (i.e ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves.......

Waiting !!!

Allah also said:

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not

who are they to fight, Themselves? I dont think so. I think they are to fight all infidels. And he said they do not like fighting even if it is good for them... shocked

Allah is a weed smoker.. grin

2 Likes

Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by truthman2012(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
plappville:

Allah also said:

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not

who are they to fight, Themselves? I dont think so. I think they are to fight all infidels. And he said they do not like fighting even if it is good for them... shocked

Allah is a weed smoker.. grin

allahh said fighting is good for muslims. How is fighting good for mankind? Satan.
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by truthman2012(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
truthman2012:

allahh said fighting is good for muslims. How is fighting good for mankind? Satan.
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by plappville(f): 5:06am On Feb 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Thats the reason they kill and see it as part of them. Only in the muslims world is fighting a normal thing. Its a crime in Christianity and even in the secular nations.

1 Like

Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by true2god: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2016
plappville:

Thats the reason they kill and see it as part of them. Only in the muslims world is fighting a normal thing. Its a crime in Christianity and even in the secular nations.
Yes, followers of the religion of peace, aka islam, are barbarians. Only a barbarian god will prescribe his slaves fighting infidels (quran 8:39, quran 9:29)
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by Annunaki(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2016
true2god:
Yes, followers of the religion of peace, aka islam, are barbarians. Only a barbarian god will prescribe his slaves fighting infidels (quran 8:39, quran 9:29)

Honestly it beats my imagination how sane people can believe in such a god and his vermin of a 'prophet'.
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by Jesuismoi: 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Annunaki:

Honestly it beats my imagination how sane people can believe in such a god and his vermin of a 'prophet'.

They will ban you.... cheesy
Re: When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option by truthman2012(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
true2god:

(1) (Reply)

Kalimatul Shahada / Help Us PMB! There Is No Transparency In 'hajj Medical Team' Selection By NAHCON / Benefits Of Eating Sahuur ( The Pre-dawn Meal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.