Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More (2435 Views)

Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership / Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by Finepaparazy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2015

The rate at which some ladies of today are losing their pride and morals carelessly all because of money is so disgraceful.

According to the report, both ladies are bankers with one of the micro finance banks. One of the ladies went behind the back of her colleague to corner the fat account of a businessman after giving the man her body.
The second lady also gave her body to the man but she lost out as the man still gave his account to just one of them.

- See more pics at: http://mp3naijaloaded.com/female-bankers-fight-over-rich-businessman-photos-see-more/#sthash.KK7sbBKG.dpuf
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by Nempi(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time bankers

1 Like

Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by Bugatie(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Finepaparazy:

The rate at which some ladies of today are losing their pride and morals carelessly all because of money is so disgraceful.

According to the report, both ladies are bankers with one of the micro finance banks. One of the ladies went behind the back of her colleague to corner the fat account of a businessman after giving the man her body.
The second lady also gave her body to the man but she lost out as the man still gave his account to just one of them.

- See more pics at: http://mp3naijaloaded.com/female-bankers-fight-over-rich-businessman-photos-see-more/#sthash.KK7sbBKG.dpuf

How on earth do people give their body to someone else
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mehn the hustle is real cheesy
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by kliq(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Female bankers sha undecided smh
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by Bugatie(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
kliq:
Female bankers sha undecided smh

There's nothing from the picture that suggests or confirms they're bankers,

Besides, which "rich" man takes his money to Micro finance banks to save?

3 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by armadeo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bugatie:

There's nothing from the picture that suggests or confirms they're bankers,

Besides, which "rich" man takes his money to Micro finance banks to save?

everyone above the guy i quoted believes everything they read.

word of advice....

dem bloggers aint loyal

2 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by neolboy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Abeg na staged fight, its not real

1 Like

Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by Bekwarra(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
How to blog in Nigeria 1. Find a random picture 2. Cook up a befitting story 3. Post it on your blog 4. Expect traffic

2 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by Finepaparazy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bekwarra:
How to blog in Nigeria
1. Find a random picture
2. Cook up a befitting story
3. Post it on your blog
4. Expect traffic

LOLZ...

CLICK THE LINK TO SEE ALL THE PICTURES BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE..

LIKE A TAXI THAT CATCHED FIRE TODAY IN MY TOWN WHICH AM STILL WRITING AN ARTICLE ON IT, WHEN I PUBLISH U WILL SAY ITS GRAPHIC DESIGN..

grin grin shocked shocked
cool cool cool
cool
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by Bekwarra(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Finepaparazy:

LOLZ...

LIKE A TAXI THAT CATCHED FIRE TODAY IN MY TOWN WHICH AM STILL WRITING AN ARTICLE ON IT, WHEN I PUBLISH U WILL SAY ITS GRAPHIC DESIGN..

cool cool cool
cool
Well I will like to read about the taxi that "catched" fire.
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by Finepaparazy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bekwarra:

Well I will like to read about the taxi that "catched" fire.

NO PROBLEM...
LIKE I SAID AM ON IT..

IT HAPPENED THIS EVENING'...
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by zubizareta(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
OP, am watching you.. Keep giving us lies..

Meanwhile, visit this thread for sales and installation of wallpapers, 3D panels etc..

www.nairaland.com/2740519/meriekriss-intl-services-sales-installations
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
It seems they are just sleeping....or possibly playing 'hide n seek' game. OP do not disturb them please
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More by talktimi(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Finepaparazy:

LOLZ...

cool cool cool
cool
the taxi CATCHED fire cool

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Targets N5tn Revenue In 2016 Non-oil Revenue To Account For 80% Of Earnings / GET OVER IT! A British Police Tells Biafran Protesting The Killing Of His Peopl / JUST IN: EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Babangida, Three Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.