Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps (43256 Views)

My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by adesegun121(m): 5:47am On Dec 02, 2015
This comment on Sisi Yemmie’s Blog on a post she did on the Sugabelly case has now gone viral. This lady is anonymous, and didn’t mention names so she has no reason to lie. Rape is real. We need to stop stigmatising and be more empathetic towards rape victims.

@:http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/sad-story-this-ladys-rape-ordeal-will-give-you-goose-bumps.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by adesegun121(m): 5:48am On Dec 02, 2015

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by RichDad1(m): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2015
End time posting.

11 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by miqos02(m): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2015
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Merlissa(f): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Love is truly blind!!!

God bless your roommate oooo

30 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 02, 2015
This is soo deep...................................................

12 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by 24lolade(m): 6:04am On Dec 02, 2015
angry

What I don't understand is why you have to go back everytime he abuses you.

Being young doesn't mean you should be foolish

That's what I think oo

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by BrianRoss: 6:09am On Dec 02, 2015
rape is becoming too common in nigeria embarassed

4 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by TONYE001(m): 6:11am On Dec 02, 2015
I keep wondering why people are wicked.

It's simply unimaginable!

5 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by queennexter: 6:39am On Dec 02, 2015
So touching!!!

But I seriously wonder how one can be so foolish,its a thing you could have him reported or threatened

Gone are the days when love is blind...

7 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by zinachidi(m): 6:39am On Dec 02, 2015
end time rape undecided
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by cr7lomo: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2015
How is this rape.... U just looking for cheap pity.... You consented to it and he dint force u.. U were foolishly in love and he turned u to his sex tool . If ur room mates dint lock u in doors , wudnt u hv run to him to b 4ked like a slave at 18yrs , and u call it rape. Deal with ur low self esteem , that is ur major problem here cos the next smooth talking sharp guy will also do the same

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2015
From the foregoing, it's almost obvious that the lady in question has a melancholic personality and had alot of insecurities going into the relationship. There is surely more to it than what she told us, however thanks to her friends. Hope y'll lone rangers see the benefits of having friends. It's also a lesson to fresh undergraduates, don't rush to live off K simply because you have the money to. Hostel life too has its benefits.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by damton(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2015
The guy is a monster and the girl is a little bit unwise .

No matter how intimidating a guy is, you always have your exit door accessible. Besides if he actually rapes you, you always have the police to report to.

I'm not supporting rape in anyway, but I believe Girls should learn to stand for their rights and at the right time.

After all , it's not as though he is the one feeding and taking care of the girls education

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2015
It is well
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Opinedecandid(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by TruthHurts1(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2015
How are we expected to read this tiny print?

7 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Segadem(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by crispberry(f): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by lewisacid(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
End time
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Segadem(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
TruthHurts1:
How are we expected to read this tiny print?
if u are told not to buy fake android phone u no go hear ,
Me whey I dhey use original Nokia 3310 2004 model can see it clearly . grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by jhidey08(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Chaii
Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Sadly, the world is messed up.

Many of our sisters and brothers have been molested.

Some are still continuously molested as we type.

I don't see this ugly trend having an end, it is deceit to ever think that this will end.

Everyone just has to protect their loved ones, and be ready to blow someone's brains out.

5 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Sijo01(f): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Straining my eyes real bad

2 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by Otherique: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Dear Anonymous,
I haven't really been in your shoe, but I can relate what you had to go through.

You see, when you find love, it will always give you the impression that love has found you,and that's the mistake, it makes you give all you've got until there's nothing left to give and you still give some more that you don't have.

It becomes even more complex when you are dealing with a more matured and intelligent paedophile who'll spend so much time working on your psyche to give you the impression that you can't find any other like him and no one will tolerate you; the power of the tongue.

You were a minor, I absolve you of the blames, I'll blame your parents for not being discerning enough to at least suspect that you were going through difficult moments, all the same, Karma will catch up with him, I assure you.

15 Likes

Re: This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps by tinobrace(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Damn! This is too tiny for my sight. Where is my glassess whn you need it the most

From the comments I read so far...I guess issue is a very bad something. Some guys sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) / 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.