Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera (10080 Views)

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera by repogirl(f): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
DikSin:

You mean my mama wey I fuck_ her pinky for 500 naira, last night undecided

I be Useless pikin of #shawo kobo_kobo shocked
grin

1 Like

Re: Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera by McSterling(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
DikSin:
Too much television is bad for you, kid.
You oughta be reading for your common entrance exams.

Re: Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera by LaJose78(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
This isnt scary...to me.
Re: Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera by DickSin(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
repogirl:
grin
I wish I can say something
lipsrsealed
Re: Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin
Re: Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
well
Re: Creepy And Terrifying Photos Of Ghosts Caught On Camera by doodope: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Seen one that i've not seen before toady from Chicago showing an old lady and her dog in the door window! shocked

Source: http://www.creepyweepy.com/chilling-scary-pictures-real-ghosts/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Force My Daughter To Go To Church? / Churches, Mosques Or Libraries. Which Is More Beneficial To A Society? / Daddy Hezekiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.