Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four (938 Views)

Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Crowd Kills Suspected Female Suicide Bomber In Bauchi / Congo Crowd Kills Man, Eats Him After Militant Massacres: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by manuch(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2009
Manchester United fan killed four people in Nigeria when he drove into Barcelona supporters after his team lost the Champions League final, police have said. Skip related content
Related photos / videos 'Killer Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Enlarge photo A minibus rammed into a crowd, in the town of Ogbo, that was celebrating Barca's victory after the Wednesday night match.

A further 10 people were injured and the driver was arrested, a police spokeswoman said.

"The driver had passed the crowd then made a U-turn and ran into them," she added.

Barcelona beat Manchester United 2-0 in what was hailed as a "dream final" between two of Europe's best clubs.

Both teams have large fan bases in Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation

source: yahoo
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by MrCrackles(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by Lagosboy: 6:24pm On May 28, 2009
Must some africans be always practice negativity in everything positive the other day it was an arsenal fan in kenya but at least he took his own life not this nigerian slowpoke killing innocent. I just read it as well on skynews.

This idiot most probably doesnt know where manchester is on the map not to talk of visiting old trafford. Why kill innocent celeberating fans , i recommend he be shot by firing squad . . . .idiotic senseless killer.
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by blacksta(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2009
nigerians are half baked nit wits who are going to follow oyinbo to the grave. Useless people - following a league that does know you all exist. while they are enjoying and improving their leagues the so called Nigerian supporters remains broke and busted. Can somebody please tell me what income is generated from Nigeria to the european league, absolute nather with all the fake merchandise.

Can you imagine a stupid African committed suicide when arsenal lost UCL. how stupid can one get. And at the same time an Arsenal player went clubbing that same night to early morning.

Another one has killed people because of football - Where the european club does not know u exist

Why does Nigerians take things to the extreme. All over the world no incidents was reported but come to africa na different matter

Doomed Country.

Big joke.
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by Sagamite(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2009
Death sentence please.
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by bindex(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by yeswecan(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2009
LOL. Some people are just stupid
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by RichyBlacK(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2009
I wonder what makes apparently sane humans behave like lunatics just because of ordinary football. Nonsense!
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by jamace(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2009
Haba! Kill people because your team lost? shocked shocked
Silly and unpardonable offence. Should be killed too. Nonsense. angry
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by deor03(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2009
It's disgusting and annoying the way these stupid people support clubs that don't recognise their existence,
Nigerians with their 'pure water- slave' mentality.

How come all of a sudden everybody supports a top club in europe. Idiots
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by Sagamite(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2009
deor03:

It's disgusting and annoying the way these stupid people support clubs that don't recognise their existence,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by mustafar1: 10:02pm On May 28, 2009
deor03:

like everything else we do in nigeria. everybody wants to do what everyone else is doing. its all a phase that would pass soon. most people are bandwagon addicts. even those that have been fans for over 10 - 15 years dont make as much noise as most of these 'new era' supporters.
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by kosovo(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2009
[b]i laugh in Pidgin.
Sumthin that was meant for ENTAINMENT, came to Nigerians and has turned to anothething else.
Nigerians kill themselves for clubs who know nothing of thier existance.
so bad neither BACA nor MAN.UTD will show any sign of simpathy becos they dont associate themslf with RETARDS!

i am a registered proud supporter of MAN.UTD, and i see no reason for all the MADNESS. People who paid money to watch the match didnt fight themselves, then some pathetic Nigerians contiune to make MADAM re-Branding go crazy.
' this contry does not work,'

why do Some nigerians kill themselves, while the  footballers get their weekly pay, weather loose or win, even footballers from different club even dine together.

AT the end of the match, didn't Nigerians see C. Ronaldo and Messi shaking hands with their oponents, coaches shaking each other, why? because it is a GAME.

that guy should be slutered.

Nigeria is a bundle of waste!
what a waste![/
b]

what else can i say?
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by yicob(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2009
They should cut his prick and cook it for him to eat.
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by blacksta(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2009
deor03:

It's disgusting and  annoying the way these stupid people support clubs that don't recognise their existence,  

What even pains me more - when a kenya man committed suicide because Arsenal lost  and same  night Nichlas bendtner went clubbing same night to early morning.

A message to all so called plastic Nigerian based premiership supporters - The players u all killing yourself for dont give a shit about u and dont know u exist
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by kosovo(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2009
i laugh in Pidgin.
Sumthin that was meant for ENTAINMENT, came to Nigerians and has turned to anothething else.
Nigerians kill themselves for clubs who know nothing of thier existance.
so bad neither BACA nor MAN.UTD will show any sign of simpathy becos they dont associate themslf with RETARDS!

i am a registered proud supporter of MAN.UTD, and i see no reason for all the MADNESS. People who paid money to watch the match didnt fight themselves, then some pathetic Nigerians contiune to make MADAM re-Branding go crazy.
' this contry does not work,'

why do Some nigerians kill themselves, while the  footballers get their weekly pay, weather loose or win, even footballers from different club dine together.

AT the end of the match, didn't Nigerians see C. Ronaldo and Messi shaking hands with their oponents, coaches shaking each other, why? because it is a GAME.

that guy should be slutered.

Nigeria is a bundle of waste!
what a waste![/

what else can i say?
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by blacksta(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2009
must_a_far:

like everything else we do in nigeria. everybody wants to do what everyone else is doing. its all a phase that would pass soon. most people are bandwagon addicts. [b]even those that have been fans for over 10 - 15 years d[/b]ont make as much noise as most of these 'new era' supporters.

True talk my brother  - I know nigerians have supported europeans clubs back in the days of Ajax but it was not as extreme as we have today. This madness must have started in the last 3 years.
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by mustafar1: 10:25pm On May 28, 2009
blacksta:

True talk my brother  - I know nigerians have supported europeans clubs back in the days of Ajax but it was not as extreme as we have today. This madness must have started in the last 3 years. 

Blacksta, i remember the ajax vs juventus UCL rivalry from the mid to late 90's. i was in boarding school and i remember boys used to go buy a bottle of cold fanta at some house mistress' house and i sure darn took 90 minutes and some to finish. if the thing finish by error, the woman bounces you out without pity.
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by biina: 12:46am On May 29, 2009
Fans - doubt I 'll ever understand how some people take it so such a level.
The players who got paid millions of dollars for the game have likely gotten over the loss.
The club owners who invested millions of dollars have accepted the result.
It is the fan, who wouldn't receive a penny if they had won, who has decided to murder others.
Its simply unforgivable. He should be hung till dead.
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by philip0906(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2009
arsenal were eliminated by man u and a fan hung himself!
man u were squarely beaten grin nd now a fan rams a bus into a crowd!
Thank God for a club like chelsea!if we were the ones,they would have turned nairaland to a rallying point and written all sorts of rubbish! sad
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by blacksta(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2009
philip0906:

arsenal were eliminated by man u and a fan hung himself!
man u were squarely beaten grin nd now a fan rams a bus into a crowd!
Thank God for a club like chelsea!if we were the ones,they would have turned nairaland to a rallying point and written all sorts of rubbish! sad

What did u have breakfast this morning - was it a bottle star
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by philip0906(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2009
What did u have breakfast this morning - was it a bottle star
i am fasting!i'm sure u r one of those man u fans cheesy
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by blacksta(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2009
philip0906:

i am fasting!i'm sure u r one of those man u fans cheesy

God forbid bad thing. a r u fasting for democrazy day.
Re: Man Utd Fan' Rams Barca Crowd Kills Four by philip0906(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2009
God forbid bad thing. a r u fasting for democrazy day.
naaaaaaaaaa grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Education Is The Real Boko Haram / Nigeria, Wealthy, Yet Poor / Hope Rises For Women, Children In Amuwo-odofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.