Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character (29762 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character by henryhemon(m): 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
rita25:
both but money is most important than the 2 put together grin

Yeah it is important for lazy arses like you.
Re: Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mixty:

So are you saying that he should marry someone just because he has dated her for 3 years?
A broken relationship is way better than a broken marriage.
Can you hear yourself?
Re: Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
NashvilleTN:
Bros,

Take it from me, marry a woman with great character. Such women are increasingly harder to find, so if you have found one. Please marry her. You already love her but you don't feel all excited about her. Even if you go for the one you think you love, that love will not keep you excited about her forever after. Her character will.

A woman with bad character is a no-no for me. Keep the one you have!

I will say he should let her go

The first girl might make him a good wife however, he will not make a good husband.

At the end, the good girl will become a bitter wife and it is back to square one.

How are you?

Longest time

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character by rita25(f): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2015
u sound like a fool well try go and check ur psychiatric state
henryhemon:

Yeah it is important for lazy arses like you.
Re: Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character by margola: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2015
Forgive me for derailing but pls I would love u to take a moment to vote 4 my baby in d cussons baby moment contest. Here's his page
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/
details/728 .
His name is Masinoluwa Japheth-Brave Olatunji.
Thnks a lot .

Re: Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character by wandyvirus(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
When you say "Severally", do you mean several times?
oluwaisaac:
......Hmmmm....well, nice argument. But there is a girl I love, but hate her character. We fight....severally. It's my 4th year with her. She loves me too. Guess what, I can't leave her, because of the love. So, in as much as character is what I want, I just discovered, unfortunately, that, many waters cannot quench love. So, I'll advise the op to follow his heart and when the trials come, he should know that something must kill a man. If whomever he chooses is worth dying for, he should stick to her!
Re: Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character by Sunnypar(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
faustinalove:

very true. there r times when my parents disagree to an extent that i ask myself 'do these two love each other?' but my mom's gud character has kept d home intact..she is very humble, doesnt raise her voice at my dad when trying to make her point during d course of any disagreement and makes my dad feel like a king even during heated arguements....I hav learnt frm my parents that there will definitely come a time in d marriage when one partner wont feel 'love' towards d other person..In all, I hav realized that love isnt everything, but understanding and a good character keeps a marriage working...
Marry me.
Re: Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character by Cherie69: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
Op and I are in the same shoe sad
Re: Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character by tuscani: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Married man will always choose character, but boys and married boys will be screaming love
Re: Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Both works for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. / MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! / Help With PHCN Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.