Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Fifa16 League Online: Calling On Gamers And Participants. Ps4 Platform Only - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa16 League Online: Calling On Gamers And Participants. Ps4 Platform Only (1508 Views)

Rejoice Gamers And Book-lovers! Assassin's Creed Has Released Its First Novel Se / PS4 FIFA16 ONLINE Players (Home & Abroad) / Help Techies!! Can My Pc Run The Latest Pes16 And Fifa16? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa16 League Online: Calling On Gamers And Participants. Ps4 Platform Only by knockoutkings(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Hello FIFA16 GAMERS,

Compliments of the season to you all.

We are currently putting together a FIFA16 Online League competition for PS4 users, XBOX ONE and PC will come up soon. We would love to see you participate in the Online League if you can.

Entry to the League is free as we are currently putting the League community together.

The idea is for you to sit in the comfort of your home and contest against other gamers in Nigeria.

Registration link is included at the end of this post. Please take your time to go through the rules before showing your interest.

What are the rules for the League?

-Half lengths must be set to 6 minutes
-Game speed must be set to Normal
-Home player in the fixture sends the invite.
-Do not quit the game before the menu appears. Be a good sport and wait for the menu to quit.
-In the event of lag, you must request a mutual quit before the 20 minute in-game mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. If
you play past that point, you are assumed happy with the connection.
-If for any reason someone quits without informing you, please report this with a screenshot.
-Games must be set to online squads to prevent any editing.
-Controller settings should be set to any.
-All players must use Legacy Defending.
-Players are allowed to use any team (even if their opponent is using the same team)
-Time wasting or keeping the ball in your defense for longer than 3 minutes in-game time will not be tolerated, participants who wish to make
a report on time wasting should make use of the gameplay recording. Send us a video clip of your opponent wasting time.
-Time wasting will result in a deduction of 1 Point from accumulated league points.
-Only players with good internet and preferably NAT Type 2 please, as we urge all participants not to enter a match session if Latency is less
than 2 bars or if Latency fluctuates.

How many games are to be played every weekend?

-Participants are to play two games ever weekend.

How do I know who and when to play?

Upon signing up with your PSN ID, you will be added to the Leagues Community where the fixtures will be uploaded and participants will be notified by admin. You will also be provided with an Android and iPhone app to stay updated with league standings, fixtures and league news and information.

When do we play our games?

Games are scheduled for weekends only. If a match cannot be played in a scheduled weekend, participants must communicate via the in-game message app after adding your opponent as a friend and agree on a match date, after which your report your scores to the community for verification with EA Match Data.

What if I don't play my games?

You will stand to lose points to your opponent(s) or possibly removed from the league.

How many times do we play each other a season?

You will play each other twice a season (Home and Away).

How do I report match results?

Match results will be reported in the League community by the winner or both parties, after-which we verify with EA Match Data.

KnockOutKings Online FIFA16 League is dedicated to bringing you a reliable, enjoyable and competitive experience for Electronic Arts' FIFA videogame series.

If you have further questions please feel free to ask by quoting this post.

This league and its community is in its testing phase so we are giving out KnockOutKings Custom T-Shirts, PSN subscriptions Codes, PSN Gift Cards and many more gifts to entitled participants at different stages of the League as every participant is entitled to an award. Grand prize will be announced in the League Community to participants.

We will appreciate your understanding and support through this testing phase.

If you are interested in signing-up for the League, please sign up [url="https:///9wBNGC"]here[/url].

NOTE: Please use your PSN ID in the space tagged "Name".

Thank you.

Warm Regards.
Re: Fifa16 League Online: Calling On Gamers And Participants. Ps4 Platform Only by wolewolsz(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Waiting on the weekend... cool
Re: Fifa16 League Online: Calling On Gamers And Participants. Ps4 Platform Only by dacovajnr: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wow nice one...unfortunately m rocking fifa 14 undecided
Re: Fifa16 League Online: Calling On Gamers And Participants. Ps4 Platform Only by knockoutkings(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
dacovajnr:
Wow nice one...unfortunately m rocking fifa 14 undecided
Quite unfortunate, would have been lovely to have you.
Re: Fifa16 League Online: Calling On Gamers And Participants. Ps4 Platform Only by bxg(m): 6:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Link isnt going
Re: Fifa16 League Online: Calling On Gamers And Participants. Ps4 Platform Only by knockoutkings(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
bxg:
Link isnt going

Sorry about that

#FIFA16 Christmas/New Year League is here on #PS4 and entry is FREE!!! Sign-up for more info and prizes: https://mileyenda.com/en/tournament/56530/registration
Re: Fifa16 League Online: Calling On Gamers And Participants. Ps4 Platform Only by jmaine: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice concepts and am looking forward to the X1 side of things. But I have a lil grouse below

-All players must use Legacy Defending

Why impose legacy defending on people. I thought online play is Tactical defense based ?

I believe preference should be the key here.
Re: Fifa16 League Online: Calling On Gamers And Participants. Ps4 Platform Only by jukeblam(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
knockoutkings:

...Time wasting or keeping the ball in your defense for longer than 3 minutes in-game time will not be tolerated...

Not even from the 85th minute? undecided grin

Also, what weekend does it start?
Re: Fifa16 League Online: Calling On Gamers And Participants. Ps4 Platform Only by knockoutkings(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
jukeblam:

Not even from the 85th minute? undecided grin

Also, what weekend does it start?

It starts on the 12th of December. Entry to league 1 is already closed, Fixtures are up already. New sign-ups are for League 2.

Bottom 2 players will be relegated from League 1 to 2, while top 2 from League 2 will be promoted to 1.
Re: Fifa16 League Online: Calling On Gamers And Participants. Ps4 Platform Only by knockoutkings(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
jmaine:
Nice concepts and am looking forward to the X1 side of things. But I have a lil grouse below

Why impose legacy defending on people. I thought online play is Tactical defense based ?

Not all players like Tactical, judging from a survey we did recently, in FIFA16 Online friendlies, players are allowed to choose which style suits them. For those who have signed-up and have been added to the League Community on PSN, they know that they are allowed to communicate with their opponent(s) and agree on what they want. We do not impose anything on the players, but we have strict rules to collecting match results, gameplay has exceptions.
Re: Fifa16 League Online: Calling On Gamers And Participants. Ps4 Platform Only by knockoutkings(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
jmaine:

Will start the XBOX ONE Community shortly, and you will be notified.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Play Pes 2016. / Classic Football Table / China Just Became The Games Industry Capital Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.