Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown (3299 Views)

Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism / Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester / Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by chiedu7: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2015
This clown called the Pope went to Africa and said that Christians & Muslims are brothers.

When the Islamic Prophet specifically said Muslims are not to have Christians as Friends

Sura 5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends!

Jesus specifically said anybody who rejects Him is an Anti-Christ!

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

So how can Christians & Anti-Christs be brothers & sisters?

THIS CLOWN OF A POPE DID NOT TELL THE MOHAMMEDANS TO ACCEPT JESUS BUT PUT THEM AT EASE IN THEIR FALSE RELIGION.

THIS POPE IS OF THE DEVIL

[size=14pt]Pope Francis has told worshippers in a mosque in the Central African Republic that "Christians and Muslims are brothers and sisters".
[/size]
He was speaking to Muslims who had sought shelter in the capital Bangui after nearly three years of violence between Christians and Muslims.

The mosque visit was seen as perhaps the most difficult part of his Africa tour, a BBC correspondent says

Pope Francis then held the final Mass of his Africa trip in Bangui.

He was speaking in Latin, which was then translated into the local Sango language.

His message of reconciliation appeared to have an immediate impact, as a reporter from the AFP news agency spotted a group of Muslim rebels turn up at the Mass wearing t-shirts with the Pope's image on them.

The Pope has now left the CAR at the end of his six-day visit to the continent.

More than 100,000 Muslims fled the capital as a result of the fighting but 15,000 are left in an area called PK5, according to the campaign group Human Rights Watch.
Image copyright Twitter

Imam Tidiani Moussa Naibi thanked the Pope for his visit and said it was "a symbol which we all understand", the AP news agency reports.

There was tight security for the visit to the Koudoukou mosque and armed UN peacekeepers were stationed on its minarets watching the crowds who had come to greet the pontiff.

On Sunday, the Pope called on fighting factions in the CAR to lay down their weapons.

About half of CAR's population is Christian and 15% Muslim.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-34960971

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by mamsong9(m): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2015
chiedu7:
This clown called the Pope went to Africa and said that Christians & Muslims are brothers.

When the Islamic Prophet specifically said Muslims are not to have Christians as Friends

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

So how can Christians & Anti-Christs be brothers & sisters?

THIS CLOWN OF A POPE DID NOT TELL THE MOHAMMEDANS TO ACCEPT JESUS BUT PUT THEM AT EASE IN THEIR FALSE RELIGION.

THIS POPE IS OF THE DEVIL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-34960971

You, see your problem started with the fact that you hate Islam so much so that you are not ready to understand anything.
Please next time before you quote Quran make sure that you also read the tafsir of that verse very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by lanrehamd: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

You, see your problem started with the fact that you hate Islam so much so that you are not ready to understand anything.
Please next time before you quote Quran make sure that you also read the tafsir of that verse very well.
Bravo !!!
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by lanrehamd: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2015
illiterate Christians like chiedu7 might not have read this in the bible

"'Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity; slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women. ..'" -Ezekiel 9:5
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by chiedu7: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

I dont hate muslims, I love them and want them to know the truth.

M0HAMMED that moslems follow is DEAD & BURIED
JE.SUS Christians follow is ALIVE AND COMING BACK.

it's common sense that the living is better than the dead.

If M0HAMMED is so great how come he is DEAD and JE.SUS ALIVE!

So I want moslems to follow the Living King Jesus.

lanrehamd:
illiterate Christians like chiedu7 might not have read this in the bible

"'Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity; slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women. ..'" -Ezekiel 9:5

Too much jihad has messed up ur mind.

Jesus punished them for committing abominations

Ezekiel 9
4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

Your islam is busy killing people world wide.

Even your follow moslems now accept that islam is violent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Kmp-VHryI

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by BETATRON(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2015
chiedu7:

lol...see logic abeg...now death is a sign of smallness and life is a sign of greatness

How come you aint greater than mahatma gandhi,albert Einstein,, nikolas tesla and many more

Will you say your church nun is greater than mary because mary is dead and she is alife?

Satan has never tasted death but the bible said jesus died for 3days now will you say satan is greater than jesus because satan never tasted death?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by mamsong9(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2015
chiedu7:

Ezekiel 9
4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

Are you sure the living is better than the death? ok, when Jesus died are you telling me those people that were around including the Roman and the Jews that killed him were better than him?

But the problem with you Christians is your utter lack of LOGIC, if not you would not have accepted a man as your maker even after he came out from between the two legs of a woman.

As for violence, you guys are hypocrites. Have you forgotten the 200 Christian scientist that created nuclear weapon and gave it to another Christian Air Force man to go and drop it on innocent civilians. Nature would never forgive Christianity, the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki would never forgive you, God would never forgive You!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plaetton: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2015
chiedu7:

Shameless Liar.
When did Jesus say the above?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by frank317: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2015
chiedu7:

Ezekiel 9

how much was ur brain sold for?
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by mamsong9(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:
lol...see logic abeg...now death is a sign of smallness and life is a sign of greatness

How come you aint greater than mahatma gandhi,albert Einstein,, nikolas tesla and many more

Will you say your church nun is greater than mary because mary is dead and she is alife?

Satan has never tasted death but the bible said jesus died for 3days now will you say satan is greater than jesus because satan never tasted death?

I love this.
They have no sense.
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2015
So wait, let me get this OP.
You don't hate muslims but you called a POPE a clown for telling christians not to hate muslims.

You claim there's no violence in the bible yet you are disgruntled at the POPE for preaching tolerance.

Wow......... So this is the sperm that won.
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by BETATRON(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

I love this.
They have no sense.
lol..and he went a little further to call it COMMON SENSE...as I read the succeeding post I knew that COmmon sense ain't common
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by Rilwayne001: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2015
chiedu7:
T

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son

Dumbo, John said it not Jesus..
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by BETATRON(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

aluwa go bless you my brother......even me fit talk am..hehehe..

I wonder the kind head people carry around these days
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by Rilwayne001: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:
aluwa go bless you my brother......even me fit talk am..hehehe..

I wonder the kind head people carry around these days

Not everyone carrying head around has a viable brain in it, the OP is a clear example..
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by chiedu7: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:

Now Jesus being born of a virgin, so no man can call Him his son, died , rose again and is coming back.

Mohammed is dead and buried. The man don rot finish.

Please compare that. Did mahatma gandhi,albert Einstein,, nikolas tesla and many more rise from the dead?

Lets forget the miracles Jesus performed and is STILL performing.

You surely don't know the bible nor the God of the bible.
If you did you'll know that Satan was cast out of heaven.

Revelation 12 (KJV)

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and[b] Satan[/b], which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Meanwhile Jesus sits on the right hand of God, now compare Jesus on right hand of God and Satan cast out.

Colossians 3:1
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Sorry BETATRON, dunno if ur a moslem or atheist. Nevertheless go find Jesus.

1 Like

mamsong9:

Are you sure the living is better than the death? ok, when Jesus died are you telling me those people that were around including the Roman and the Jews that killed him were better than him?

But the problem with you Christians is your utter lack of LOGIC, if not you would not have accepted a man as your maker even after he came out from between the two legs of a woman.

As for violence, you guys are hypocrites. Have you forgotten the 200 Christian scientist that created nuclear weapon and gave it to another Christian Air Force man to go and drop it on innocent civilians. Nature would never forgive Christianity, the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki would never forgive you, God would never forgive You!!!

Please mamsong9 the above I wrote to BETATRON can help you too.

Jesus can to die for the sins of you and I.

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Jesus Himself said that they cannot do anything to Him if it were not planned.
NOW THAT IS POWER, TO PLAN YOUR DEATH & RESURRECTION.

1 Corinthians 15:3
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Did mohammed die and resurrect like Jesus?
SORRY MOHAMMED IS DEAD AND REMAINS DEAD!

Sorry to say but you are dumber than I figured.
The bomb was dropped Japan that was murdering people.
Japan is a mainly buddhist country and we all know that buddhism's violence is only 2nd to islam.
plaetton:

Shameless Liar.
When did Jesus say the above?

have you not read the whole bible is the word of God, given by God?

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God

SirWere:
So wait, let me get this OP.
You don't hate muslims but you called a POPE a clown for telling christians not to hate muslims.

You claim there's no violence in the bible yet you are disgruntled at the POPE for preaching tolerance.

Wow......... So this is the sperm that won.

I can see you never read the bible at all and dont know the author.

Jesus unlike mohammed rejects violence.

Matthew 26:52
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place:
for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Jesus called all men to believe in Him or perish.

Mark 16
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

The Pope did not warn the moslems that they are heading to hell, instead said they are family with moslems that are commanded to murder christians.

Rilwayne001:

Another person who does not know that all scripture comes from Jesus

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by chiedu7: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
[size=14pt]LISTEN TO MUSLIM CLERIC REFER TO JESUS AS ALIVE WHILE MOHAMMED IS DEAD
HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THE TWO?

JESUS IS FAR GREATER
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh0YuKyvpZY

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by BETATRON(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
chiedu7:

Now Jesus being born of a virgin, so no man can call Him his son, died , rose again and is coming back.

Mohammed is dead and buried. The man don rot finish.

Please compare that. Did mahatma gandhi,albert Einstein,, nikolas tesla and many more rise from the dead?

Lets forget the miracles Jesus performed and is STILL performing.

You surely don't know the bible nor the God of the bible.
If you did you'll know that Satan was cast out of heaven.

Revelation 12 (KJV)

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and[b] Satan[/b], which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Meanwhile Jesus sits on the right hand of God, now compare Jesus on right hand of God and Satan cast out.

Colossians 3:1
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Sorry BETATRON, dunno if ur a moslem or atheist. Nevertheless go find Jesus.
see the peak of dumbness

Son jesus hard a mother and you call him great now adam had no mother nor father what do you call him?

He came to die for our sins? Yeah the adamic sins how logical and sensible is the assertion that a newly born baby who cannot differentiate God from bad is a sinner

If he came to die for our sins how come we are still suffering why didn't he just kill satan and end the shit

Keep the verses to your self and speak with logic let see how logical you sound

Finally I will like to add this question if jesus is the son of God how come he is equal to His father and if He is equal to his father how come he was SENT by the father(Himself) to sacrifice HIMSELF for HiMSELF

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by lanrehamd: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:

you ar tooooooo much bro...
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by Medicis(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:

How can a spirit being(satan) die a physical death?? Dumb!!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by mamsong9(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
chiedu7:

Please mamsong9 the above I wrote to BETATRON can help you too.

Jesus can to die for the sins of you and I.

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Jesus Himself said that they cannot do anything to Him if it were not planned.
NOW THAT IS POWER, TO PLAN YOUR DEATH & RESURRECTION.

1 Corinthians 15:3
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Did mohammed die and resurrect like Jesus?
SORRY MOHAMMED IS DEAD AND REMAINS DEAD!

Sorry to say but you are dumber than I figured.
The bomb was dropped Japan that was murdering people.
Japan is a mainly buddhist country and we all know that buddhism's violence is only 2nd to islam.

Why did he have to die for the sin I did not commit?
I would never believe you.
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by lanrehamd: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Medicis:
How can a spirit being(satan) die a physical death?? Dumb!!
same way it's NOT COMMONSENSICAL to say Jesus is the son of God, same Jesus is now the Lord and not the father. (preference is given to the son and not the father). A practical example of common sense not been common is in Christianity.
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by Medicis(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
lanrehamd:

same way it's NOT COMMONSENSICAL to say Jesus is the son of God, same Jesus is now the Lord and not the father. (preference is given to the son and not the father). A practical example of common sense not been common is in Christianity.
See another dumbass islamist who thinks God had sex with mary to produce Jesus. When you say someone is the Son of the Nile, does it mean the Nile gave birth to him??

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by Tonyreal49(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
When did Muslims religion start in Africa
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by chiedu7: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

Why did he have to die for the sin I did not commit?
I would never believe you.

You inherit land you did not create.
Likewise to inherited sin from Adam & Eve.

And Need Jesus to remove the inherited sin.

You said u have not commited sin.
Well you have lied haven't you.
That makes you a liar suitable for HELL

lanrehamd:

Things of God are spiritual understood.

God is a spirit so to start to understand you need Godly spiritual insight, which u lack being an unbeliever.

Jesus is God as the Old Testament prophesied.

Notice Jesus is called God.

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Notice Jesus is called Prince of Peace above.
So Jesus gives us peace which moslems & mohammed lack.
Thats why moslems always heap peace on mohammed becos he has no peace.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you:

Now Jesus & the Father are both God and yet distinct

John 10:3 (KJV)
I and my Father are one.

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by BETATRON(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Medicis:
See another dumbass islamist who thinks God had sex with mary to produce Jesus. When you say someone is the Son of the Nile, does it mean the Nile gave birth to him??
hehe...you think calling jesus son of God means he was begotten by God?

Then you haven't come across these verses

For I am the father to israel and EPhRIAM IS MY FIRST BORN--jeremiah31:9

---i am ascending to my father and YOUR FAThER my GOD and YOuR GOD--john20:17

---THOu(david) art MY son,this day I have BEGOTTEN Thee--psalms2:7

---the son of enos,the son of seth,the son of Adam,the SON OF GOD---luke3:38

----He(solomon) shall be my son,and I will be his FATHER and I will.......-------1chron22:11

Now that you have seen these verses please explain them ONE BY ONE
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by mamsong9(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
chiedu7:

You inherit land you did not create.
Likewise to inherited sin from Adam & Eve.

And Need Jesus to remove the inherited sin.

You said u have not commited sin.
Well you have lied haven't you.
That makes you a liar suitable for HELL

Things of God are spiritual understood.

God is a spirit so to start to understand you need Godly spiritual insight, which u lack being an unbeliever.

Jesus is God as the Old Testament prophesied.

Notice Jesus is called God.

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Notice Jesus is called Prince of Peace above.
So Jesus gives us peace which moslems & mohammed lack.
Thats why moslems always heap peace on mohammed becos he has no peace.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you:

Now Jesus & the Father are both God and yet distinct

John 10:3 (KJV)
I and my Father are one.

Me lying is not a sin that Adam committed, that is my own sin. Adam committed his own sin and he is responsible for it.
And if by Jesus' death all sins are forgiven, then why are you still disturbing our peace that we should repent?
His death is useless to you since you would still account for it. confused people.
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by Medicis(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:

----He(solomon) shall be my son,and I will be his FATHER and I will.......-------1chron22:11

Your problem is dat u think u know d Bible, but you don't. SON is used literarily or sometimes metaphorically so u can figure it out for yourself. Infact you putting David in a bracket for psalm 2:7 shows dat you case is so pathetic. And your 1 chro 22:11 does not exist in my Bible. Act 13:33 had explained Psalm 2 even b4 the birth of islam. It is important to note that the phrase "only begotten" in John 3:16 is not the same Greek word that appears in Acts 13:33; Hebrews 1:5 or 5:5. The phrase "only begotten" comes from the Greek word MONOGENES which means that Jesus is the unique or "one and only" Son. MONOGENES occurs only five times in the New Testament: John 1:14; 3:16, 18; Hebrews 11:17 and 1 John 4:9.
When we come to the word "begotten" in Psalm 2:7, we enter into a different arena of meaning. Here is Psalm 2:7,
I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD:
He said to Me, ‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You. Ps. 2:7 (NASB)

As you have indicated, this Old Testament passage is quoted in Acts 13:33; Hebrews 1:5 and 5:5.
The Hebrew for "begotten" is YALAD and the lexical meaning is "to bear, beget, or bring forth." The three New Testament passages help us understand how it should be understood in Psalm 2. For example, in Acts 13:30-34 we read,
But God raised Him from the dead; and for many days He appeared to those who came up with Him from Galilee to Jerusalem, the very ones who are now His witnesses to the people. And we preach to you the good news of the promise made to the fathers, that God has fulfilled this promise to our children in that He raised up Jesus, as it is also written in the second Psalm, "YOU ARE MY SON; TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU"“ As for the fact that He raised Him up from the dead, no longer to return to decay, He has spoken in this way: "I WILL GIVE YOU THE HOLY and SURE blessings OF DAVID."

Here we discover that Psalm 2:7 was a prophecy that Jesus would return to life. That is, He would be resurrected. He was "begotten" or was "brought forth" (notice that is an acceptable meaning of the Hebrew word) from the grave. The root Greek word is GINOMAI and the tense of the word used here is a perfect active meaning that it is completed action in the past and had continuing effect to the time Acts 13:33 was written. That is, Jesus' resurrection was so certain that it was spoken of as already having occurred. Hebrews 1:5 and 5:5 do not provide the explanation of Psalm 2:7 that is given in Acts 13:33 but merely quote Psalm 2:7. Only Acts 13:33 provides the explanation. Also note that GINOMAI is translated as "begotten" only four times in the New Testament: Acts 13:33; Philemon 10, Hebrews 1:5 and 5:5. So there are two key Greek words that are sometimes translated as "begotten" in the New Testament. This can be, a cause of error for many like @BETATRON. And lastly pleeeeaasee kindly do a research on JESUS AS THE SON OF GOD AND JESUS AS THE SON OF MAN and I can bet u won't bother christians with verses you don't understand anymore.
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by mamsong9(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:

Then why did bible said "for God love the world so He gave His only son... blah blah blah "

Christians you are the best liars.
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by BETATRON(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

Then why did bible said "for God love the world so He gave His only son... blah blah blah "

Christians you are the best liars.
my brother just fold your hands and see the kind of replies they will give.laughing in advance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moral Teaching In The Gospels / Save Yourself Time, Get Your Ready Made Powerful Sermons Free / Welcome "shakerz": The Most Incisive Muslim On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.